What's new

Domestic violence: Man’s legs chopped off by wife, sister-in-law

What is your reaction/opinion to this story ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
maxresdefault.jpg

Reminds me of
@django @Musafir117 @The Sandman @Moonlight

Come on, taking away someones legs.
She could have just filed some case against him.
then what? faced domestic abuse at the hands of her husband and be miserable for the rest of her life?
living in fear of men exactly like men want? nice

Is this serious ? Now every married men will think 100 times before forbadding ,or else he may loose something precious

Seriously elect this lady to your government, somebody makes anti women law, off with their body parts:(

What is it with you guys? U male or female? I m surprised how hostile and aggressive attitude our women have against us (their own men)....Men often are guilty in these types of cases and also in rural areas, due to lack of proper education, men don't treat women nicely. It should be resolved....I, twenty three years old man, take this highly offensive...U want to beat us, then go head, u want to humiliate us, go ahead but whats with this chopping body parts....This is very brutal and unacceptable. Is this kinda fun for women chopping dick or other part of our body? Who gives them right to take such extreme measure....I suspect in this case, husband and wife, both are uneducated and thus caused such extreme pain, which should not have happened in first place.

I wonder how many women will like to cut dick or any other body part of male while having revenge. Thanks to God, this chopping mentality has not penetrated in women who live in cities or highly educated ones. So far, I have not seen any sane educated one in support of chopping oppressor's parts of body. This is so bloody ruthless and unbelievable.

I admit, some men have issues and needs to be tamed but why some women are so obsessed with our body parts in taking revenge.

then what? faced domestic abuse at the hands of her husband and be miserable for the rest of her life?

Ma'am...don't generalize men, please. Good and bad exists in male and female both. I remember just few hours back I was reading how in Egypt, women beat the shit out of men. Women are also involved in domestic violence against men. It is not the single way round. Only men are not guilty...

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1158555/egyptian-women-number-one-beating-husbands-shows-un-study/

I don't think any female would ever do that to her husband. Leave alone the chopping part, the 'thing' is actually worshipped in certain religions as the revered bearer of nature's masculine power. So this is only a war of words, nothing in reality.. :D

:girl_cray3:

What is it with you guys? U male or female? I m surprised how hostile and aggressive attitude our women have against us (their own men)....Men often are guilty in these types of cases and also in rural areas, due to lack of proper education, men don't treat women nicely. It should be resolved....I, twenty three years old man, take this highly offensive...U want to beat us, then go head, u want to humiliate us, go ahead but whats with this chopping body parts....This is very brutal and unacceptable. Is this kinda fun for women chopping dick or other part of our body? Who gives them right to take such extreme measure....I suspect in this case, husband and wife, both are uneducated and thus caused such extreme pain, which should not have happened in first place.

I wonder how many women will like to cut dick or any other body part of male while having revenge. Thanks to God, this chopping mentality has not penetrated in women who live in cities or highly educated ones. So far, I have not seen any sane educated one in support of chopping oppressor's parts of body. This is so bloody ruthless and unbelievable.

I admit, some men have issues and needs to be tamed but why some women are so obsessed with our body parts in taking revenge.

I don't think the woman cut off her hubby's leg for such a trivial issue. Something far more serious might have prompted her to take this extreme step or she is just crazy or maybe she was on drugs.

Social norm? Last I remember, a certain religious organization in your country passed a law which allows 'light beating'. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ightly-beat-their-wives-islamic-council-says/
This is rather messed up - not to mention in a country where religious bodies hold real power.

It is just a guide and ''beating'' is a ludicrous thing to state. I trust you brush your teeth, the toothstick/toothbrush the Ulema said to tap! It does not leave marks, bruises as its just symbolic. Please don't come on a Muslim forum to try to make fun of our religion. Some of us have studied Islam and are well capable of answering ALL questions (by Allah leave).

How is burning Hindu widows going for you?

I don't think any female would ever do that to her husband. Leave alone the chopping part, the 'thing' is actually worshipped in certain religions as the revered bearer of nature's masculine power. So this is only a war of words, nothing in reality.. :D

:girl_cray3:

Good to see that at least my point was able to get a reply from female member ; a reply I was expecting....Yes, it is to cruel and painful...Thanks for siding with us and not generalizing all men as evil or oppressors.

BTW, Whats with this "the 'thing' is actually worshipped in certain religions as the revered bearer of nature's masculine power"

I don't get it. In which religion, nuts are worshiped?

Chopping his leg off is a serious affair, he could have bled to death. While in a country like Pakistan, women are a bit on the soft side and you don't see cases like this very often, however in West, women are involved in violent crimes especially against children, now this is something you wont see in media from this angle.

In Hinduism, shiv ling, is worshipped.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingam

With all due respect. And I think this is their way of understanding the world. Shiv respresents the masculine power of destruction, hence a new begining as well. Female energy is also worshipped.

Check the Wikipedia link. It also has its pictorial description.

Good to see that at least my point was able to get a reply from female member ; a reply I was expecting....Yes, it is to cruel and painful...Thanks for siding with us and not generalizing all men as evil or oppressors.

BTW, Whats with this "the 'thing' is actually worshipped in certain religions as the revered bearer of nature's masculine power"

I don't get it. In which religion, nuts are worshiped?

Last edited:
In Hinduism, shiv ling, the phallus, is worshipped.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingam

With all due respect. And I think this is their way of understanding the world. Shiv respresents the masculine power of destruction, hence a new begining as well. Female energy is also worshipped.

Check the Wikipedia link. It also has its pictorial description.

Thanks....I got it

Why are you showing your frustration about Kashmir here? go to the relevant threads reported for derailing the thread.

OT: @Moonlight @django i don't know what to say on this i mean what she did was absolutely wrong but..... what do you guys say? :/

I condemn this act. I always find it so stupid when people on any domestic violence or honor killing case ask what if women do the same to men. Here we are going to face another tragic situation in society. This is not how you tackle down the problems. Now even illiterate people are on social media and when they read such stuff, they actually plan it out when face such problems. How does it help? It even raises up the crimes in society. And things get out of hand, when law and order is already dysfunctional. Eduction is the key to solve these problems. Domestic violence is equally condemnable for both men and women. I hate how feminists want equality and sometimes get away with shortcomings saying "oh I'm just women you know, fragile". Double standards.

Not really! She could seek khulla (divorce). You'll be surprised how many women demand divorce these days.

honor killing

There is no such thing as ''honor killing'' in Islam. It's murder and carries a death sentence. I don't know where this word came from and how people get away with this haram!

Back
Top Bottom