What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

jokes apart. She did the right thing.

What does a mother do if not kill her husband when she finds him trying to rape their daughter?

i think in the report it says she was angry cuz he wanted 2 have 2nd wife?

Then there was the case of two cannibals eating a clown......one says to the other..... does this taste FUNNY to you. !!!

You're off topic. This thread is not about wives who kill their husbands in general. This thread is about a particular incident where a woman killed her husband for trying to rape her daughter.

My reply is related to your reply....so, If my reply is off-topic....then, so is yours.

??
How sure are you that those people did not go there?
part of my family were die hard congress supporters who were close friends with the Nehru family.
Most of them are now in Pakistan and love their country. Those that stayed behind (of which very few are left in India as the rest left for greener pastures) are paupers compared to their kith and kin that went to Pakistan.
These people have no identity in India, they wail Vande mataram more than any other Indian in an effort to be recognized.
So far that has borne them very little fruit.

If they were close friends of the Nehru family they belonged to the Muslim elite class. It is not surprising they have done well in Pakistan. For Muslim elites Pakistan was a great opportunity - free of competition from Sikhs and Hindus, they rapidly rose to senior positions in the bureaucracy. Those who stayed back would have faced more competition and not done so well unless they were truly exceptional (such as Azim Premji).

Even Biharis cannot be categorized as Urdu speakers. There are many different dialects of Bihari spoken by Biharis (Bhojpuri, Maithili, Angika etc). Only the people of UP, Hyderabad Deccan & Delhi can be categorized as Urdu speakers. Calling a Bihari an Urdu speaker is like calling a Bengali living in Karachi (there are 2 million Bengalis in Karachi alone) an Urdu speaker, which is ridiculous. But we are definitely not Mohajirs, & even Urdu speakers is better than being labeled a Mohajir.

Yes. I am the real Urdu Speaker. :D

this is something else I don't call myself Mohajir or anything like that.

If they were close friends of the Nehru family they belonged to the Muslim elite class. It is not surprising they have done well in Pakistan. For Muslim elites Pakistan was a great opportunity - free of competition from Sikhs and Hindus, they rapidly rose to senior positions in the bureaucracy. Those who stayed back would have faced more competition and not done so well unless they were truly exceptional (such as Azim Premji).

Not too elite, just ran a newspaper in Lucknow..
And many of them landed in Pakistan with NOTHING.. literally NOTHING..
What they built, they built it from the ground up.

Not too elite, just ran a newspaper in Lucknow..
And many of them landed in Pakistan with NOTHING.. literally NOTHING..
What they built, they built it from the ground up.

Newspaper publishers are definitely elite. They may have come with nothing but they got good senior positions in the bureaucracy.

I hate to be called Mohajir..Proud son of Sindh soil!

I hate to be called Mohajir..Proud son of Sindh soil!

Proud sons of PAKISTAN....deserts of sindh,plains of punjab,hills,valleys n lakes of KPK,Sea shores,mountains,hills n rocky deserts, of baluchistan...forests,snowy peaks,lakes of Gigit Baltistan n Kashmir... all belong to us...

Our ancestors bled for the same FLAG!
Pak.jpg

As a member of Native Urdu Speaking Community, I resent the the label of " Mahajir ". I was born and raised in Pakistan ( mostly in Karachi and Peshawar , as my Father was a Pakistan Air Force Officer and we moved between these two cities - back in those days PAF Air Headquarters were in Peshawar). The Mahajir ancesters of my father's generation have all passed away and I am Pakistani by birth. If anyone calls me a Mahajir to my face they may end up missing few of their teeth because the label is abhorent to me. This murderous thug Altaf Hussain has done more harm to my community than anyone alive and I have no respect for this $ _ _.

I have no identity problem as my identity is that of a Pakistani. I take pride in my identity and make every concious effort for people to know that I am from Pakistan. I teach at an American University (New York) and all my students know I am from Pakistan. I am well respected in my domain and have never experienced any discrimination or prejudice in my environment for being a Pakistani.

My reply is related to your reply....so, If my reply is off-topic....then, so is yours.

You claimed that we were using double standards when we supported the wife, and if the gender roles had been reversed, we would not have supported the murder. I pointed out that a scenario where the gender roles are reversed is highly unlikely. You then proceeded to go off topic by considering murder of a spouse in general, rather than murder of a spouse because he/she tried to rape your child multiple times.

Newspaper publishers are definitely elite. They may have come with nothing but they got good senior positions in the bureaucracy.

Actually.. none of them got into the bureaucracy.. they struggled for quite a while, worked hard.. and set up businesses that would never have flourished in India.
The person who actually ran the newspaper.. my grandmothers father.. stayed in India till his last few days...and would still visit Nehru even when the latter was PM.. he came to Pakistan to live with his son in his last days.. and is buried here.
The Haveli the family owned in Lucknow has been mostly sold off, and is now in a sorry state.
And its not just this family, many others related to or friends with the family made a good name for themselves in Pakistan.. whilst their relatives in India crashed from the elite down to the bottom of the barrel.

Being part of the elite in India was never a guarantee for riches in Pakistan.. people came here with nothing but two pairs of socks.. they worked hard and Pakistan rewarded them.
It was not restricted to just the urdu speaking UP section..
Many families from Punjab prospered more in Pakistan..

Many families from Indian Bengal made a name for themselves..

The same happened to Hindu families that migrated to India..

Back
Top Bottom