What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

Well not personally you but in general, why was there a need to assert your rights by creating an identity( Muhajir means Immigrant, right?).
There is no equivalent political/social identity in India, I am not sure what was the need in pakistan.
Also, I gather it is equivalent to calling somebody 'p*a*k*i' in pakistan.

Hindus who migrated from Pakistan to India never faced any discrimination
Hindus can still migrate to India from Pakistan if they want to
on the other hand Pakistan was created for all Muslims of the British India but the people who migrated faced discrimination and are portrayed as a threat to other cultures by Sindhi/Pashtun nationalist parties
Pakistan closed its doors to the immigrants forever after 1951 even the biharis who opposed creation of bangladesh were told to stay in bangladesh after fall of dhaka

however afghan muhajirs were welcomed as brothers even tough they caused nothing but damage to Pakistan :lol:

Muhajirs created the identity Muhajirs after they were treated like Muhajirs
now every racist idiot want them to call themselves Sindhis Baloch Pakistani etc :lol:

Who the hell is Muhajir ??? someone please tell me the meaning of it ...

I am only Urdu speaking Pakistani .... :pakistan:

Hindus who migrated from Pakistan to India never faced any discrimination
Hindus can still migrate to India from Pakistan if they want to
on the other hand Pakistan was created for all Muslims of the British India but the people who migrated faced discrimination and are portrayed as a threat to other cultures by Sindhi/Pashtun nationalist parties
Pakistan closed its doors to the immigrants forever after 1951 even the biharis who opposed creation of bangladesh were told to stay in bangladesh after fall of dhaka

however afghan muhajirs were welcomed as brothers even tough they caused nothing but damage to Pakistan :lol:

Muhajirs created the identity Muhajirs after they were treated like Muhajirs
now every racist idiot want them to call themselves Sindhis Baloch Pakistani etc :lol:

Just wow , you are certainly not patriot , and a typical racist , stay whatever you are we don't need you to be called Pakistani , if you want to go back your more then welcome.

:pakistan:

ionic bonding in indian salt is very strong or hydrogen bonding in Pakistani water is weak that Pakistani water remain fail to disolve the indian salt.65 years are passed and their migration is still going on.

ionic bonding in indian salt is very strong or hydrogen bonding in Pakistani water is weak that Pakistani water remain fail to disolve the indian salt.65 years are passed and their migration is still going on.

Han bahi lagta to esa hai hai , Sharam inko magar ati nahi , i think only those who are loyal Pakistanis should be given shelter in Pakistan other scumbags should be sent back or thrown into sea , they are like cancer to our land. There are many loyal Urdu speaking Pakistanis they should lead their community.

good kiddo, i think you will fail the chemistry exam by slight margin

Haha what a stupid example , ionic bonds are formed between a metal and non metal ... by looking at your avatar i can see where the inspiration is coming from lol .. do some reading before posting

Without the "Indian" salt, and the bengali "salt" there would be no Pakistan..
The whole PushtoonPunjabiate bigotry that drives such comments would not exist either.. nor would the sindhustrum repel all other poles. It is the combined fault of many elements that the compound of Pakistan has yet to form all over the country.
Currently the extreme Cationic behavior of all elements in Pakistan is causing the Pakistani compound to dissolve at many places.
So much so that the massive outer shell of Balochistanum has been completely stripped of its electrons and it is now becoming extremely unstable.

Please keep racial bigotry out of the topic.

Every ethnicity that comprises Pakistan has made its equal contribution..
Problem is that they still have not stopped being ethnically motivated.

Just wow , you are certainly not patriot , and a typical racist , stay whatever you are we don't need you to be called Pakistani , if you want to go back your more then welcome.

sorry to butt in but here you are again labelling some one racist .. is it because things you cant comprehend are over you , you just label them as racist and walk away ... why not answer his questions ?? Biharis werent allowed in those were the people who fought along army in 71 debacle , where as afghan refugees were allowed in millions and still are ..... it was well known secret and on record that before the perception among west pakistanis before the 71 debacle it was bengalis are smaller and darker they cant rule us nor they can fight. Try and think hope it will help you figure out .. who was racist

Without the "Indian" salt, and the bengali "salt" there would be no Pakistan..
The whole PushtoonPunjabiate bigotry that drives such comments would not exist either.. nor would the sindhustrum repel all other poles. It is the combined fault of many elements that the compound of Pakistan has yet to form all over the country.
Currently the extreme Cationic behavior of all elements in Pakistan is causing the Pakistani compound to dissolve at many places.
So much so that the massive outer shell of Balochistanum has been completely stripped of its electrons and it is now becoming extremely unstable.

Please keep racial bigotry out of the topic.

Every ethnicity that comprises Pakistan has made its equal contribution..
Problem is that they still have not stopped being ethnically motivated.

and the stripped electrons of balochistanium is the reason it is forming electricity in everywhere and everybody getting electric shocks

sorry to butt in but here you are again labelling some one racist .. is it because things you cant comprehend are over you , you just label them as racist and walk away ... why not answer his questions ?? Biharis werent allowed in those were the people who fought along army in 71 debacle , where as afghan refugees were allowed in millions and still are ..... it was well known secret and on record that before the perception among west pakistanis before the 71 debacle it was bengalis are smaller and darker they cant rule us nor they can fight. Try and think hope it will help you figure out .. who was racist

Nope , i just labeled that person who ridiculed that ppl want him to be called Pakistani , we all are Pakistani first , if he is not he can go back,
all Biharis ,Bengalis ,UP/CP people who are Pakistani loyal citizens i have lot of respect for them.

I know this forum is full of "Patriots"
This is what i was trying to say
If you call yourself a muhajir
people will generally say if you are a muhajir why dont you go back :cheesy:
why do you call yourself a muhajir aren't you Pakistani?
btw
I don't want to go back i never came here in the first place
i was born here and i will die here
guess what even if i walk around wearing a Sindhi topi and ajrak people identify me as a muhajir
it is only a problem for others if i call myself a muhajir
i am just tried of the Muslim brotherhood slogans that are used to explain the existence of our country
there was no Muslim brotherhood ever
how can anyone be so patriotic if jobs are given on on the basis of language and race , if pakistani's are fighting among each other and if the only time Pakistani's seem to forget about their cultural differences is during cricket match :undecided:
sorry but there is not much to be proud of

Lets put it even more clearly.
I am a Muslim.. that shows in my behavior as a person.
I am a Pakistani, my political affiliation is Pakistan.. My political identity is Pakistan.
I was born in Karachi which is in Sindh that is part of Pakistan.
So If I was to identify myself to which province I support in the national games.. I am Sindhi.
My culture is what was passed on from family values that came from people who lived in India.
My identity as an urdu-speaking Sindhi is to define my uniqueness to my countrymen and enrich their lives... as mine is enriched by absorbing and enjoying their culture.. be it Punjabi, Pukhtoon,Sindhi,Seriaki,Balochi or Hazara.
The only place where it may come into play would be investigating a potential bride from another ethnicity as one would not be familiar with the background in that area. Whether that girl would fit in my family or not.
That is it.
My cultural identity does not come into play when I work with my countrymen, play with them, eat with them,make friends with them or share their joys and sorrows.
I will NOT prefer one over the other.. and I feel betrayed when it happens to me.
Still they are my countrymen, my brethren .. MY BLOOD.. they are Pakistanis.
and that is that.

All those who express views contrary to mine, I consider them traitors .. misled at best.

Almost all mohairs have replied in this thread and all of you are agreeing with your identity. What is there to doubt about? Were you all hoping for someone to come here and start a fight? I know this is exactly what you guys wanted and i'm afraid I'm not here to start a fight but to let you know how you are attempting to start one. There is exactly nothing you people are tying to prove? I guess this thread is a target for other ethnics to come forward and get the blame. This is purely intelligent just like what Jews usually do to moving along and to become innocent. The bottom line is i'aint dumb.

This thread is going smoothly because there are not many punjabis, Kashmiris, Pakthoons, baluchis and Sindhis here to argue. In fact there are hardly any non-mohajirs in this thread. Please go ask pure Sindhis specifically what they think about urdu speaking people. You guys are living with them and I don't have the time to argue for them. They know better because their land is now taken over and now they have become a minority.My point is do not forget that they been living there for thousands of years... They should have the first right to judge urdu community the way they want and the way they should govern themselves.

Listen mister, we've saw many raciest like you. We Urdu speakers or Muhajirs doesn't give a damn what you or your types think or say about us. One last thing for you that we are as Pakistanis as any Punjabi, Sindhi, Baloch, Pathan, Hazara, Seraiki, Gilgiti&Baltistani, Kalashi, Kashmiri etc. & we don't have to prove our patriotism to you or the likes of you.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom