What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

cb4, how are you saying that Muhajirs were opportunists? In fact, you are correct that Nehru's blunders and his vile communal politics, aimed at destroying any status that Muslims had in India, was a major factor in the creation of Pakistan. But you are severely underestimating and degrading Quaid-e-Azam by doubting his great and crucial role in the fight for Partition. I won't go into detail, there are many books you can check for this, but without Quaid-e-Azam, there would never have been a Pakistan, Nehru's blunders aside. Nehru aimed to take all land away from feudal lords (a laudable move, if not seen in context), because that was the only area at the time that Muslims were dominant and had power, they had lots of land. It was this move of Nehru's, that jolted many Punjabi Muslims, and made them support Pakistan, which was an important role towards Partition. But Pakistan would have been impossible without the support of millions of Muslims around the subcontinent, mostly from Hyderabad and the North (UP, Bihar etc) and Bengal. And here the Muslim League under Quaid-e-Azam won their support for Pakistan.
Your posts are disgusting, filled with hate, and they ought to be re-examined.

The only place where it may come into play would be investigating a potential bride from another ethnicity as one would not be familiar with the background in that area. Whether that girl would fit in my family or not.
That is it.

Lagta hai bari fikr hai is baat ki

Your post smells of pure raciesm & i've decided to report, i hope other viewers will also report your post & Mods will take action. Good Bye.

I have reported him quite a few times, he was talking nonsensical about history and off topic racist rants, but no action was taken, my bad PR with mods !! :D

anyway, just ignore him. he doesnot know iota of PAKISTANIS.

This thread is going smoothly because there are not many punjabis, Kashmiris, Pakthoons, baluchis and Sindhis here to argue. In fact there are hardly any non-mohajirs in this thread. Please go ask pure Sindhis specifically what they think about urdu speaking people. You guys are living with them and I don't have the time to argue for them. They know better because their land is now taken over and now they have become a minority.My point is do not forget that they been living there for thousands of years... They should have the first right to judge urdu community the way they want and the way they should govern themselves.
native sindhi people never had any problems with anyone infact sindh is the only province where muhajirs were accepted
it is the punjabi/baloch nationalist leaders who call themselves Sindhi and give racist speeches to play with peoples emotions
think of all the popular sindhi leaders present in parliament right now none of them are native Sindhis they are mostly baloch who migrated to Sindh

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

Again EDHI is not a Urdu mohair. You are wrong again. Ethnically, i think he is Gujrati.
Now for A.Q.Khan, yes he had a hand in Pak's atomic bomb but he could have not done it all alone. Scientiits like Munir Ahmed Khan and Abdus Salam (nobel piece prize award winner) are Punjabi. and they were all involved.
Muhajir is Muhajir gujrati, behari, hyderabadi, madrasi is another topic

Muhajir is Muhajir gujrati, behari, hyderabadi, madrasi is another topic

Muhajir were people who migrated if this is your yardstick than balochis and punjabis and pakhtons in karachi could be called muhajirs , which is not correct.

Muhajir was the first generation of immigrants in Pakistan , second generation and after that generations cannot be considered as muhajirs .

Muhajir were people who migrated if this is your yardstick than balochis and punjabis and pakhtons in karachi could be called muhajirs , which is not correct.

Muhajir was the first generation of immigrants in Pakistan , second generation and after that generations cannot be considered as muhajirs .
yes i know that genius
i am not saying that baloch or pastun are muhajirs

So who exactly is mohajir my dear confused fellow tell me that , and why should he be called mohajir tell me reason.
I was replying to "cb4" he was saying that edhi is a gujrati muhajir and not a urdu muhajir so he doesn't count as a muhajir

According to common sense anyone who crossed the border to seek permanent settlement in Pakistan during 1947-51 was a muhajir

I was replying to "cb4" he was saying that edhi is a gujrati muhajir and not a urdu muhajir so he doesn't count as a muhajir

According to common sense anyone who crossed the border to seek permanent settlement in Pakistan during 1947-51 was a muhajir

Yap only first generation are mohajirs because they migrated , second generation and after that are not mohajirs. Your certainly not a 80 year old baba to be called a mohajir who migrated, if you born here you are/should not considered to be mohajir.

So who exactly is mohajir my dear confused fellow tell me that , and why should he be called mohajir tell me reason.

if we are not mahajor then why there is ethnic hatred against us, just see mr nomi's post cb4's post and other members post, the more people show there hatred some from people will try to isolate themselves as mohajirs

nobody wants to be declared as mohajors, but the racism and discrimination is not OK too

other member pointed out we have asimilated and disolved into other ethnicities like sindhis etc, so my question to that guy will be, there are loads of punjabis, saraikis, pathans in karachi, why havent they tried to asimilate into sindhi culture and why they dont even try to speak urdu??

if we are not mahajor then why there is ethnic hatred against us, just see mr nomi's post cb4's post and other members post, the more people show there hatred some from people will try to isolate themselves as mohajirs

nobody wants to be declared as mohajors, but the racism and discrimination is not OK too

other member pointed out we have asimilated and disolved into other ethnicities like sindhis etc, so my question to that guy will be, there are loads of punjabis, saraikis, pathans in karachi, why havent they tried to asimilate into sindhi culture and why they dont even try to speak urdu??

I am no one to defend the hatred of any person ,
my point is that every pakistani has equal rights on the basics of merit , agreed with the highlighted part.

Cb4 is a prime example of the reason this thread exists..and why it should NOT exist.
His avatar is the despicable person responsible for breaking up the country due to his racist attitude.

Calling others confused yet unaware your selves .. any how below is a link from wiki , Read on and enlighten or you can google for more , there is tons of material available

Muhajir (also known as Urdu-speaking people) (Urdu: مہاجر) [literally – migrants] is a term commonly used especially by Pakistanis to describe the Muslim immigrants who chose to settle in Pakistan and shifted their domicile after partition of British India into Pakistan and India. Some had participated in the movement for creation of Pakistan in 1947. They shifted from the Muslim minority provinces to Muslim majority provinces within of British India. Their principal language is Urdu.

for more info and enlightenment click : Muhajir people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islamabad, Nov 27 (PTI) A female IT student from the minority Ahmadi community in Pakistan has been expelled for allegedly tearing up an anti-Ahamdi poster from the campus of a leading technical institute.

Rabia Saleem, a student at Comsats Institute of Information Technology in Lahore, was accused of blasphemy for her action, with many co-students demanding her "head".

While the event was not reported by mainstream media, according to ahmaddiyatimes.blogspot.com, Saleem tore up an-anti Ahmadi poster pasted on campus.

"Rabia Saleem, a female Ahmadi student of the final year, was accused of blasphemous actions by the student wing of a terrorist organisation, Tahaffuz-e-Khatima-e-Nabuwwat...," read the post titled "Education institution Comsats harbours extremists, expels Ahmadi student".

A hostel guard allegedly spotted Saleem removing the poster and then accused her of blasphemy though there was no Ayat or Hadith written on it, Al Ufaq, another online group, quoted Saleem''s fellow student as saying.

Rasheed Ahmed Khan, the registrar of the Comsats Institute, has denied any connection between Saleem''s faith and her expulsion. "Rabia Saleem has been expelled for violating the discipline of the institution and not complying with the rules and regulation," Khan told Al Ufaq.

There have been several terrorist attacks on the Ahmadis across Pakistan in the past two years, including an assault of two mosques by militants that killed about 90 people.

Sadaf Mujeeb, a rights activist, called up Saleem''s university at least six times to take up the issue.

"I called them six time to ask them why they hadn''t taken any action against people putting up anti-Ahmadi posters around the university, and to ask how what Rabia Saleem did was being considered as anything other than courage and integrity in the face of unrelenting, institution-sponsored bullying," Mujeeb told PTI.

Ahmadi student expelled in Pakistan -  

Back
Top Bottom