What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

Which of the Islamic Republic's media would report on the Islamic Republic’s black deeds? They are busy crying over NATO attack but what they do they conveniently forget to mention.

Also the last time someone stood for anyone he was gunned down and the killer is a national hero.

I appreciate your help to the Islamic republic but we cannot trust bharti news.

This is insanity...one can write anything anti-establishment,racist or something like that,and then put Prophet Mohammad's name on it,and then nobody can do anything about it??

What is this,using religion as a shield to do whatever you like?
Call some other bharti members here in this thread, and become saviour .... Hurry up!!

Rabia Saleem, a student at Comsats Institute of Information Technology in Lahore, was accused of blasphemy for her action, with many co-students demanding her "head".

Its too m what types of extremists breeds in education institutes and if its the response of so called educated one's then what will the uneducated will do?????

I think we should ban all those left wing right wing centre wing student political bodies from all campuses

That is what the Quaid told us students. Stay away from politics

CHampions need to look after their secular country....................

Did you even watch the news item before posting it? It was just pure coincidence that the victim in this case was a Muslim.

The thread is about religious intolerance in Pakistan. I don't see how the attempt to deflect attention on Indian Secularism helps the discussion.

Exactly. What on earth is a religious poster doing in an IT school in the first place?

The school's job is to teach people IT, not police their religious beliefs.
Sir! Pakistan is a free country pplz are free to preach and do anything peacefully... We donot put restrictions on the freedom of speech and basic human rights.The institution can't restrain people from their religious practice or beliefs.....:smokin:

i do not gain any reliable news in this regard what she had done.. only some notions come for her allegation...

By the way tell me one thing do you observe there are a large amount of news paper fall in the way,s include name,s but no one notice for this...
Stop and Think for this...:smokin:

Ironically;

“The Commission on Science and Technology for Sustainable Development in the South (COMSATS) is an international organization. It aims to reduce the ever-growing gap between the developed and developing world through useful applications of science and technology. The Third World Academy of Sciences (TWAS) initiated the proposal for the formation of COMSATS under the leadership of Nobel Laureate, Dr. Abdus Salam.”

Historical Perspective

Perhaps the pious should stay away from COMSATS altogether for the above reason.

At my uni in the Canada there are posters of all kinds put up, including pro zionsist, pro homosexuality etc etc, and if anyone dreamed of tearing up one of those posters not only would they be expelled but also hate crime charges would be laid against them.

The School was simply protecting the freedom of speech, which the girl violated and is now paying the price.

of course Indian haters gonna hate.

At my uni in the Canada there are posters of all kinds put up, including pro zionsist, pro homosexuality etc etc, and if anyone dreamed of tearing up one of those posters not only would they be expelled but also hate crime charges would be laid against them.

The School was simply protecting the freedom of speech, which the girl violated and is now paying the price.

of course Indian haters gonna hate.
Well what if the posters themselves are hate filled and anti-some-people. What if it says kill all jews or paints all muslims as terrorists? Do you think your college will allow them?
The posters were against ahmedis, and not pro-sunni belief(as per the guy who wrote it)

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

MOD edit Never Quote a Bigot and a racist
Post reported. Did not know about pakistani constitution.!!!

Well what if the posters themselves are hate filled and anti-some-people. What if it says kill all jews or paints all muslims as terrorists? Do you think your college will allow them?
The posters were against ahmedis, and not pro-sunni belief(as per the guy who wrote it)

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Post reported. Did not know about pakistani constitution.!!!
Know about us before posting about us

Back
Top Bottom