What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

Ahmedis in Pakistan are pakistanis. Ahmedis in Pakistan are Muslims. Bigots need to get a life instead of issuing fatwas.

How am i ridiculing??..I am a non-muslim. And also yeah i dont know a lot about Islam cause i am a non-muslim so i am asking a question if you can answer it well and good or else stop trolling.
Then you need to watch Peace tv.. if you want to learn islam in india,...... its pdf not an institute

Well i got my own opinion, If you got some other matters to involve in then its your personal matter....
then understand this sir this is not a place for u to brain fart this is a place for discuttion and learning if u are absolute in ur thought and dont bother justifing it then plz dont even bother posting

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

Ahmedis in Pakistan are pakistanis. Ahmedis in Pakistan are Muslims. Bigots need to get a life instead of issuing fatwas.
agree with the first point but dont agree with the second according to constitution sorry they are not muslims

come on ratti we all know that this wont happen simply because they think that they are doing service to Islam and that they can get away with this . U dont know its like u with us or u are Ahmadi u with us OR u a christian u with us or u a supporter of RAW and the list goes on the rule of agreeing to dis agree is not going to be with us

Well what if the posters themselves are hate filled and anti-some-people. What if it says kill all jews or paints all muslims as terrorists? Do you think your college will allow them?
The posters were against ahmedis, and not pro-sunni belief(as per the guy who wrote it)

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Post reported. Did not know about pakistani constitution.!!!

know you are speculating and making hypotheticals.
For all we know the poster could of just said "Ahmedies don't drink milk"

You cannot say the posters were hate filled until we find out what they said.

then understand this sir this is not a place for u to brain fart this is a place for discuttion and learning if u are absolute in ur thought and dont bother justifing it then plz dont even bother posting

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

expelled from COMSATS Lahore........... As a Pakistani citizen ,its my reponsibility to describe members like you that its just and over highlighted topic.... and these topic causing very much trouble as you mention above...
qadiyani vs muslim etc..... and this thread got linked with my opinion....

Two points;

1. In Canada posters cannot be used to incite hatred to the extent that people get killed. Ahmadis do get killed for this hatred in Pakistan. No comparison with Canada, thankfully.

2. An Ahmadi is not even allowed under law to express himself; that is illegal in Pakistan. He/she would still go to jail for expressing him/herself. Hardly any comparison with Canada.

So your selective interpretation and comparison of Islamic Republic with Canada is wholly incorrect. Also the administration itself does not claim this to be reason for expulsion. Here is their view;

PAKISTAN Lahore: Ahmadi student expelled on false blasphemy charges - Asia News

Obviously they are making excuses now.

Ahmadis are being treated practically as slaves. Anything can be said to them or done to them but they can not even respond in the mildest of manner or they’ll be punished.

Does Canada have a law on the lines of Ordinance XX?
Ordinance XX - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am sure Ahmedies get targeted, but then again who doesn't get targeted in Pakistan?
some people are targeting Ahmedies, some are targeting green turban people, some are targeting Mcdonalds!

as for expressing themselves
how are they unable to do that?
The law only says that they cannot call themselves Muslim because they dont meet the criteria, they can call themselves Ahmedies and build all the temples and places of worship they want.

How am i ridiculing??..I am a non-muslim. And also yeah i dont know a lot about Islam cause i am a non-muslim so i am asking a question if you can answer it well and good or else stop trolling.

You maybe a non muslim but the words infidel and Kafir are used for enemies of Islam. You come to this forum and use these words as your avatar ?

For trolling what else

First of all what is Ahmadi?? I thought Islam has only three divisions sunni. shia and wahabi.

1. Ahmedi is a sect or a cult or a religion, what ever you want to call it, that originated in Punjab in the early 20th century.
It was started by a mulanah who started to make claims about islam that were not orthodox teaching.
His teaching were so extreme that most muslims do not consider his followers a part of Islam

2. your Avatar is wrong since an infidel is a non christan

he is a non-muslim and according to you a infidel or kafir.. whats wrong with that.

Is he also an enemy ?

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

your Avatar is wrong since an infidel is a non christan

Wrong is not the word but rather deliberately provoking

that means no one can call himself a muslim in pakistan...
Let me ask you a question... do you or any of your family take interest from a bank.. if you say yes... the you are not muslim..
if you say no then i will ask you another question.

You clearly don't understand Islam so let me educate you.
committing a sin does not make a non muslim or take you outside Islam.

to be a muslim you need to profess the 5 pillars, the first of them being "to believe in the one true God and that Muhammad was his messenger"

The problem Ahmedies get into is that 2nd part.
the Prophet clearly said that he was the last messenger, where as Ahmedies claim that their leader was also a messenger of God.
To orthodox muslims, that makes them non muslim.

actually a few months ago there was a discussion on pdf, when the dead bodies of hindus were marked as kafir to differentiate them from muslims (dont remember when this happened.. can someone help).. in that members say that kafir is not derogatory , it only represents being a non-muslim since it means unbeliever.

there was a plane crash last year

Back
Top Bottom