What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

jokes apart. She did the right thing.

What does a mother do if not kill her husband when she finds him trying to rape their daughter?

Muharib - Yaar i understand sometimes people do crazy and sick things but to kill and try to cook your jeevan saathi is not normal! I think its a bit insane in the membrane....

haha i agree man..how can she do it ...its just so messed up...but i wonder what she was trying to make?? :lol:

OK.. what this man was trying to do to his step daughter is insane! Killing him for that reason due to immense anger & rage is understandable (not justifying in any way though).. but to cook dead man? now.. that's nothing short of cannibalism. I just happened watch that interview with her on ARY.. the woman is not showing any remorse for her actions. Looks like she is mentally bankrupt & emotionally exhausted.

not good at all. But isolated incidents like this should not be allowed to take away the spot light from what is common and that is according to amnesty International statistics 9 out of 10 women in pakistan are victims of domestic violance

I think the whole cooking reason was an attempt to get rid of his body...none the less, just messed up!

But unfortunately, out of touch with reality. Karachi's been a bloodbath and a war-zone where the stakes are too high for anyone to back off at the highest level of politics. It has seen too many fault-lines at various stages of history leading to increasing and violent bloodbaths, the latest being the Mohajir-Pashtun divide. The coming of PTI and Imran Khan will only exacerbate the growing fear among Mohajirs, and another Jinnahpur incident and an Operation Clean-up is evident, if they forcibly try to go against the grain of what the Mohajirs stand for as a community.

and we're gonna learn about our country and cities from an Indian who's never been there to begin with and who's most basic knowledge about Pakistan comes from propaganda filled Indian media, news outlets and movies. Sure.

There is nothing wrong with cherishing your ethnic or religious identity, I cherish my Shia Bihari identity, but it should NEVER take precedence over your national identity.

oye bihari babu!!

well..anger has no bounds and people can do a lot many things for vengeance..
yeah! but if a man committed such a crime....then the reactions would have been different.......people would be saying...hang him immediately........

I am amazed by the no. of people joking about the incident.........

I've spoken with many Mohajir/Urde speakers or what have you about this issue and some dislike the term mojhajir adopted by their community some favor it too but out of spite.

Basically the argument is the entire country is divided into ethnic adn regional identity or language devide. Punjabis, Sindhis, Balochis, Pashtoons, Kasmiris, Hazaras etc then within one language and region devide they're further defined by their local dialects, local regions etc. Within all this devide and defination where does the Mohajir/Urdu community fit in?

Now it's agreed that Mohajir identity is an invalid term since the current generation didn't migrate. Urdu speaking is also strange since urdu is widely spoken in many region of the country as the main language even above the local language. Punjab is of that sort where many Punjabi household speak strictly Urdu and for many reasons. It's polite, it's not loud, it's cultured, some even beign Punjabi do not know Punjabi and speak Urdu only etc. Does their identity also become Urdu speaker?

One suggestion I always favored, since every one must have their local identity in the country, is to form one based on the city/region one currently lives in. Do that for a number of years and it'll sync with the mainstream society. Second thing, stop being too fixated on where everyone comes from. But that only happens when too many positive aspects about the country are at play. i.e. education, lot of higher education, good economy, accommodating healthcare, stable politcal system, strong and fair law enforement and judicial institutions and so on and so forth.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom