What's new

Domestic & Social Crimes [Mob/ Vigilante justice] Thread

If live as Pakistani than alright other wise kick off...
:smokin:

these are acts of individuals,So they should not be as highlighted as our media does.

Just a thought,everyone has the freedom of expression!

I do not like this evolution into "mohajir" identity. Mohajirs should have obsorbed into sindhi culture and identity...But they resisted natural process of absorption and maintained distinct identity and still follow cultures of UP and Bihar...therefore they are still called mohajirs. Take example of balochs, they came to sindh in large numbers, adopted sindhi langauge and culture, and are nowadays very important sindhis e.g jatoi, mari, bhuto, chandio, talpur, zardari, laghari etc.

There is nothing wrong with cherishing your ethnic or religious identity, I cherish my Shia Bihari identity, but it should NEVER take precedence over your national identity.

Agree with Bilal..
What mohajir identity? and the Mohajir's of 47 weren't all urdu-speakers.. a part of them were from Indian Punjab as well.

Even Biharis cannot be categorized as Urdu speakers. There are many different dialects of Bihari spoken by Biharis (Bhojpuri, Maithili, Angika etc). Only the people of UP, Hyderabad Deccan & Delhi can be categorized as Urdu speakers. Calling a Bihari an Urdu speaker is like calling a Bengali living in Karachi (there are 2 million Bengalis in Karachi alone) an Urdu speaker, which is ridiculous. But we are definitely not Mohajirs, & even Urdu speakers is better than being labeled a Mohajir.

Back
Top Bottom