What's new

Doha summit gives Arab states 'right' to arm Syria rebels

Please enlighten me about the situation in Syria tell me something I don't. tell me about my region and my arab fellows. and the strategy your barging about.

Now Syrians are your fellow... you must have forgotten how much Saudis hated Syrians... anyways.. the whole world now knows about the region... you don't have to be an Arab to know... all you need is a brain that functions well and open minded...

رئيس هيئة التنسيق الوطنية هيثم منّاع يكشف للزميل غسان بن جدّو ضمن برنامج "في الميادين" أنّ شخصيات عديدة في المعارضة باتت ترفض الحلّ لإن استمرار الأزمة يمنحها مورد رزق ورواتب عالية، واصفاً ما يجري بأنه"سورية غايت".​

f9b6fa1c-ef16-45fa-bd31-d8f5eabe0bcf.png

كشف رئيس هيئة التنسيق الوطنية في المهجر هيثم مناع في حوار ضمن برنامج "في الميادين" أنّ مسؤولاً فرنسياً يوزّع الأموالَ على معارضين سوريّين في شمال البلاد.

المناع قال إنّ شخصياتٍ عديدة في المعارضة باتت ترفض الحلَّ لأنّ إستمرار الأزمة يمنحها مورد رزق ورواتبَ عالية وأشار أيضاً إلى وجودِ فضائحَ مالية كبيرة واصفاً ما يحصُلُ بأنه "سورية غايت".

وفيما وصفَ مشاركة َالائتلاف الوطني المعارض في القمةِ العربية في الدوحة بالخطيئة قائلاً :أن"خطيئة معاذ الخطيب الأساسية أنه ذهب إلى الدوحة"، ذكرّ أنها المرة الاولى التي يحدث فيها دخول لمنظمة تشكّلت كما تشكّل الإئتلاف تحتل مقعد الدولة الرسمية وهي سابقة في التاريخ حيث أن أطرافاً عربية دفعت لتسليم الإئتلاف مقعد سورية بسبب أحقاد شخصية."

وسألَ المنّاع رئيسَ اتحادِ علماء المسلمين الشيخ يوسف القرضاوي "هل ما يجري في سورية جهاد حقاً لافتاً إلى أن "ممارساتِ (جبهةِ النصرة) لا علاقة َ لها بالأخلاق". معتبراً أنّ "أسلمة الثورة يجعلها مشكلة وليس حلّ خاصة وأن العنصرِ التكفيري تغلغلَ في المشهدِ السوري"، لافتاً إلى أن ّقائداً إخوانياً قال "علينا تشكيل حكومة وإن قسمّت سورية إلى دولتين"، مستطرداً بالقول أنّ "لا أحد في المعارضة المسلحة يعرف الخارطة العسكرية أو حتى في المناطق التي تتواجد فيها المعارضة".

وإذ لفت إلى أنّ روسيا والصين هما من أكثر الدول حرصاً على وحدة سورية، نبّه إلى أنّ الصراع بين الدوحة ودمشق أصبح "مشخصّناً "وتحول من ديكتاتورية وديمقراطية إلى صراع على سورية بسبب قطر".​

Source

As I understood, it says that the so-called FREE Syrian army are paid by a French authority and that's why they don't want to see an end to this conflict, no conflict no salary.

@Syrian Lion Could you plz give us more data.

Last edited by a moderator:
As I understood, it says that the so-called FREE Syrian army are paid by a French authority and that's why they don't want to see an end to this conflict, no conflict no salary.

@Syrian Lion Could you plz give us more data.

lol I'm watching it on TV now.... yes he is saying there is a French business man giving money to F$A terrorists in northern Syria... he also against the F$A terrorists and outside interference. and against Doha giving the terrorists Syria's seat in AL... also talked about the flag, he said that the Syrian flag with the two green stars represent him, because the other one is French Mandate flag.. and the current one stands for unity between Syria and Egypt... he is bashing the F$A... I fear he might assassinated by those terrorists..

lol I'm watching it on TV now.... yes he is saying there is a French business man giving money to F$A terrorists in northern Syria... he also against the F$A terrorists and outside interference. and against Doha giving the terrorists Syria's seat in AL... also talked about the flag, he said that the Syrian flag with the two green stars represent him, because the other one is French Mandate flag.. and the current one stands for unity between Syria and Egypt... he is bashing the F$A... I fear he might assassinated by those terrorists..

I've seen the pics of the dead bodies of the undercovered western soldiers in Syria, they were apparently killed by SAA.

I've seen the pics of the dead bodies of the undercovered western soldiers in Syria, they were apparently killed by SAA.

I have a lot of video that I want to post to show you, there is a video with a truck full of dead terrorists, however if I post one video I will get banned, while others here can post graphic videos, but I can't....

I have a lot of video that I want to post to show you, there is a video with a truck full of dead terrorists, however if I post one video I will get banned, while others here can post graphic videos, but I can't....

I know it, the West cannot admit that they have sent their own soldiers to Syria.....

there are no Syrians in F$A, there are hundred of thousands of foreigners, why would foreigners fight in Syria, if Syrians supported F$A??

and if that majority were against Alasad, he would have been gone long time ago... like I said before, no power on this earth can overcome the will and the power of the people...

and if you want sources, you can use google, and look Islamic Brotherhood terrorism in Syria

here is a start if you want....

Muslim Brotherhood of Syria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Terrorism in Syria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Foreigners , Great , Now why don't you ask same question from Assad , Why does he called foreigners from his side .. Can you deny the involvement of Iraqi militias and IRGC involvement ? I'm sure you do , The sources you have provided consist of some references from western newspapers and sources. So you do accept western references If they supports your claim , then would you agree that 40,000 people mostly innocent civilians were targeted in Hama crackdown ? I'm sure you will turn down the figures cuz it were also provided by the western sources but against you .
Assad family gained popularity due to his moderate and progressive ideology back in 60's , but again What his Ideology and moderatism have achieved all this 40 years of period .
Your Government were also involved in assasination of your opposition members , So even that tag of state sponser terrorism also applied on them , Your current issue could have been resolved if elections had been announced , but again Assad loyals actually can't digest the upcoming victory of Muslim brotherhood . If Assad had stepped down and announced the election back in 2011 then you may have avoided this war , But then Assad is already an important asset for Iran in that region thats really made you to take more wrong decisions.
@K-Xeroid
You are so badly misinformed about what is going on in Syria and you are so naive about the geopolitical of what is happening in Syria. People like you should be kept far away from the strategy table.
So difference in opinion is mis-information according to your logic , Does that Hit that hard? Your diplomatic theories revolves around nationalism , Didn't this same nationalism had broken our eastern part?

Foreigners , Great , Now why don't you ask same question from Assad , Why does he called foreigners from his side .. Can you deny the involvement of Iraqi militias and IRGC involvement ? I'm sure you do , The sources you have provided consist of some references from western newspapers and sources. So you do accept western references If they supports your claim , then would you agree that 40,000 people mostly innocent civilians were targeted in Hama crackdown ? I'm sure you will turn down the figures cuz it were also provided by the western sources but against you .
Assad family gained popularity due to his moderate and progressive ideology back in 60's , but again What his Ideology and moderatism have achieved all this 40 years of period .
Your Government were also involved in assasination of your opposition members , So even that tag of state sponser terrorism also applied on them , Your current issue could have been resolved if elections had been announced , but again Assad loyals actually can't digest the upcoming victory of Muslim brotherhood . If Assad had stepped down and announced the election back in 2011 then you may have avoided this war , But then Assad is already an important asset for Iran in that region thats really made you to take more wrong decisions.
Don't you always complain about Syrian state sources? If i provide you Syrian source, you will call it propaganda, and if I provide a western sources, you will say I'm looking for sources that benefit me... no win for me...

man I keep repeating myself, Alasad have been calling for election for over a year, under the UN administration, however the puppet outside opposition refused, if they claim Alasad has no support then why fear elections?
Alasad stepping down is something Syrians decide, not the west and their puppets.. Alasad is not a puppet to listen to the west...
And there are no foreign fighters in Syrian army... if you are talking about the protectors of Saida Zayneb yes they are Iraqis but not part of the Syrian army..., just like Swiss guard in Vatican...

I'm done with you, because you keep going in circles, and I keep repeating myself...
SYRIA IS FOR SYRIANS...

Don't you always complain about Syrian state sources? If i provide you Syrian source, you will call it propaganda, and if I provide a western sources, you will say I'm looking for sources that benefit me... no win for me...

man I keep repeating myself, Alasad have been calling for election for over a year, under the UN administration, however the puppet outside opposition refused, if they claim Alasad has no support then why fear elections?
Alasad stepping down is something Syrians decide, not the west and their puppets.. Alasad is not a puppet to listen to the west...
And there are no foreign fighters in Syrian army... if you are talking about the protectors of Saida Zayneb yes they are Iraqis but not part of the Syrian army..., just like Swiss guard in Vatican...

I'm done with you, because you keep going in circles, and I keep repeating myself...
SYRIA IS FOR SYRIANS...
Then Stop repeating yourself , Never any opposition would accept elections under a Dictator who always have strong effect on your internal politics , Specially a Monster who itself supports handfull militias and supported by few the countries. His International master Iran have always provided all sort of support to him ,
As far as foreign Pro-Assad Militias are concerned then If I provided you Neutral links then you may not accept them , Syrian Media and Assadis are Saints for you , I just don't understand why a person who had already chosen a side for him , celebrated the deaths of opposition members , claims of being a better syrian . . claims to be the better human .

So difference in opinion is mis-information according to your logic , Does that Hit that hard? Your diplomatic theories revolves around nationalism , Didn't this same nationalism had broken our eastern part?

The mistake you are doing here is that you are balancing the opposition with the Syrian government, and saying its the same if GCC, Turkey arm the insurgets in comparison to Iran arming Assad gov.
Whether you like him or not, the government and Syrian state is still a sovereign and internationally recognized body in the UN. Hence they are allowed to seek help from allies. It is however illegal to arm the insurgents. Surely you know this. But you choose to ignore it, out of a sectarian basis (judging from other posts by you)

As for opposing election, because Assad is "dictator". What a preposterous thing to say. If the majority of Syrian people think of him as a dictator that they dont want ruling Syria, they have a chance to get rid of him in ELECTIONS.
And that elections can be supervised by certain international bodies, to avoid any fraud.
So dont kid yourself. People are not stupid. The reason the West, GCC dont want to negotiate but to continue to arm rebels, in order to destroy Syria, is because they fear the demographics of the Syrian people where a majority do support Assad.
Cold hard fact.

So go ahead with your sectarianism and anti-Iran propaganda. Its not gonna help solve matters.

Yea , Mr Perfect Al-Assad and his family just never massacred Sunni citizens , Its your own theory that once If any one choose side for him or take anti government stance then it itself lost the status of being called innocents . Remember you had already cheered deaths of your fellow countrymen . Your opinion for humanity don't carries any mass cuz humanity teach us justice and Al-assad and his loyals are far away from that . Better to clear your own concepts instead of teaching us Pro-Assad lessons to others.

you know there are many Sunnis in the army fighting on the fight of Asad

the Wahabi terrorists fighting in Syria are also destroying Pakistan ... Haven't you realized that yet?

you know there are many Sunnis in the army fighting on the fight of Asad

the Wahabi terrorists fighting in Syria are also destroying Pakistan ... Haven't you realized that yet?

Syria is 90% Sunni and almost the entire lower ranks of SAA are Sunni. All FSA defectors to SAA are Sunni.
Syria is not a sectarian society and majority of Syrians have no sympathy for FSA or Assad they just want more rights, freedom and economic prosperity! The GCC fasadi's are exporting their sectarinaism everywhere. Afghanistan, Pakistan, Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Syria, Libya may god cure upon Khalifas, Sauds and Hammads!

aren't you Bedouins ashamed of this ?

"O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Shaam. O Allaah bestow your blessings on our Yemen." The people said, "O Messenger of Allaah, and our Najd." I think the third time the Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said, "There (in Najd) will occur earthquakes, trials and tribulations, and from their appears the Horn of Satan."

Ibn Wahab is one horn and Al Saud is another!

Syria is 90% Sunni and almost the entire lower ranks of SAA are Sunni. All FSA defectors to SAA are Sunni.
Syria is not a sectarian society and majority of Syrians have no sympathy for FSA or Assad they just want more rights, freedom and economic prosperity! The GCC fasadi's are exporting their sectarinaism everywhere. Afghanistan, Pakistan, Azerbaijan, Bosnia, Syria, Libya may god cure upon Khalifas, Sauds and Hammads!

the important distinction is that just because FSA call themselves Sunnis does not mean they are so .

FSA are wahabis (NOT SUNNIS) funded by GCC and and majority SAA belong to Ahle Sunnah Wal Jummah (Sunnis)

Back
Top Bottom