What's new

Doha summit gives Arab states 'right' to arm Syria rebels

why interfere in another country's internal affairs?
and they want arabs to arm "Terrorists"???
Ammo in the hands of untrained ungry,angry people under nobody's command...
good

This is why i think it is not wise to arm civilians... i disagree to this move.
Some is ill advising Arab league. If they want to help they need to go in like Iran.

Does Syria have missile capability to fire at Qatar?

How does it help Syrian people?

How does it help Syrian people?

Well, firing a missile to big head of Qatar's Emir who is funding terror gangs in many countries with natural gas money, can certainly decrease the number of terrorists entering Syria, if not stop it.So, it can definitely help Syrians.Don't worry,Qatar will be dealt with in proper time.

Well, firing a missile to big head of Qatar's Emir who is funding terror gangs in many countries with natural gas money, can certainly decrease the number of terrorists entering Syria, if not stop it.So, it can definitely help Syrians.Don't worry,Qatar will be dealt with in proper time.

If you believe so.. but IRG have killed non Shias of Syria too, same as they did in Iraq.

Can i also ask, what is your opinion about Americans and Indians sitting in neighborhood of Iran and contemplating terror attacks on Pakistan, in complicity of Iranian proxy regime of Northern Alliance, shall Pakistan not attack this axis of evil?

I think we only have their masters in range ... Israel...

You guys have a pathetic missile capability then, what has Syria been doing all these years? Just sitting on their hands? Waiting for Russian assistance? You have to develop your missile capability and military capability, had you done that this insurgency would have been destroyed completely within a month.

If you believe so.. but IRG have killed non Shias of Syria too, same as they did in Iraq.

Can i also ask, what is your opinion about Americans and Indians sitting in neighborhood of Iran and contemplating terror attacks on Pakistan, in complicity of Iranian proxy regime of Northern Alliance, shall Pakistan not attack this axis of evil?
It's not IRG, it's IRGC.Anyway,Iran has not killed one single Syrian, because it doesn't have one single soldier or mercenary fighting there, you can provide me facts and proofs for your word.Iran's support for Syria is only political,you may not accept it, but that's it,nothing more.

Regarding your second question, I didn't get what you are trying to say exactly, but I say Pakistan should fight anyone, and literally anyone who is responsible for any terror attacks on its soil, the same as drone attacks.You have that right indeed.But that is not the concern of this thread, we can discuss it in a proper topic.

LOL where were those mighty syrian missiles when ISRAEL bombed the nuke reactor inside Syria
not the right time.... Syria knows when to play the cards...

You guys have a pathetic missile capability then, what has Syria been doing all these years? Just sitting on their hands? Waiting for Russian assistance? You have to develop your missile capability and military capability, had you done that this insurgency would have been destroyed completely within a month.

our focus was Syrian missile defence.... Syria is not attack force, mostly defence....

this terrorism is supported by the whole world, every terrorists in the world is sent to Syria, nations are dumping their trash in Syria... even Europe...

not the right time.... Syria knows when to play the cards...

our focus was Syrian missile defence.... Syria is not attack force, mostly defence....

this terrorism is supported by the whole world, every terrorists in the world is sent to Syria, nations are dumping their trash in Syria... even Europe...

What is the longest range of the Syrian missiles?

What is the longest range of the Syrian missiles?

honestly I do not know, but I heard something about Syrian updated Scud-D of 700 km.... Syria only has short range missiles...
scuds.jpg

honestly I do not know, but I heard something about Syrian updated Scud-D of 700 km.... Syria only has short range missiles...
scuds.jpg

Don't fall into the provocation of Israel, your government has made a wise decision.

US has the Aegis defense system which is built to intercept the short range missiles, especially the old Soviet missiles.

Don't fall into the provocation of Israel, your government has made a wise decision.

US has the Aegis defense system which is built to intercept the short range missiles, especially the old Soviet missiles.

that's true, if Syria attacks Israel, it will be the whole world vs. Syria.... Syria made a wise decision, and there will a be a good time to retaliate, but not now...

yes, but I think Iskander missiles, can overcome the Aegis??, and Syria has a good quantity of Iskander

that's true, if Syria attacks Israel, it will be the whole world vs. Syria.... Syria made a wise decision, and there will a be a good time to retaliate, but not now...

yes, but I think Iskander missiles, can overcome the Aegis??, and Syria has a good quantity of Iskander

Iskander is much better, but the range of the export version is only 280km.

And USN has 80 Aegis DDGs, even less than 20 of these Aegis DDGs has the PAC-3 capability, but that's still a lot.

If the Syrian government can handle those rebels, then better not to respond any gesture from Israel.

Iskander is much better, but the range of the export version is only 280km.

And USN has 80 Aegis DDGs, even less than 20 of these Aegis DDGs has the PAC-3 capability, but that's still a lot.

If the Syrian government can handle those rebels, then better not responding any gesture from Israel.
now Syria's main focus is internal war, we have terrorists roaming around with the support of many nations.... The only time Syria will use any attack missiles, would be if foreign power tried to invade Syria...

now Syria's main focus is internal war, we have terrorists roaming around with the support of many nations.... The only time Syria will use any attack missiles, would be if foreign power tried to invade Syria...

If the foreign powers try to invade you directly, then this might be the beginning of the WWIII.....

Back
Top Bottom