What's new

Doha summit gives Arab states 'right' to arm Syria rebels

The mistake you are doing here is that you are balancing the opposition with the Syrian government, and saying its the same if GCC, Turkey arm the insurgets in comparison to Iran arming Assad gov.
Whether you like him or not, the government and Syrian state is still a sovereign and internationally recognized body in the UN. Hence they are allowed to seek help from allies. It is however illegal to arm the insurgents. Surely you know this. But you choose to ignore it, out of a sectarian basis (judging from other posts by you)

As for opposing election, because Assad is "dictator". What a preposterous thing to say. If the majority of Syrian people think of him as a dictator that they dont want ruling Syria, they have a chance to get rid of him in ELECTIONS.
And that elections can be supervised by certain international bodies, to avoid any fraud.
So dont kid yourself. People are not stupid. The reason the West, GCC dont want to negotiate but to continue to arm rebels, in order to destroy Syria, is because they fear the demographics of the Syrian people where a majority do support Assad.
Cold hard fact.

So go ahead with your sectarianism and anti-Iran propaganda. Its not gonna help solve matters.
Well , A dictator , A person who himself promotes the state sponsored terrorism against their own citizens is much worst then the opposition , Iran is not just an arm supplier but IRGC itself is involved in fighting in Syria , I'm not saying this due to sectarian factor , Iran itself supporting Assad due to sectarian factor . Assad government is your ally not Syria , and UN also have given rights to freedom fighter to fight for their rights against state sponsored terrorism .. and the supporter of rebels are itself international recognized nations .
So as per that defination , Iran is promoting state terrorism in Syria , and now we can not even call them Assad syria as of now large part of Syria is already freed. Without any proper external support . So your cold hard fact don't match with reality , The destruction itself started by Assad , following the path of his Father but failed to understand the reality that this time his barbaric acts can cause a civil war .
Just read Farooq's comment above and you would understand the actual sectarianism is.

you know there are many Sunnis in the army fighting on the fight of Asad

the Wahabi terrorists fighting in Syria are also destroying Pakistan ... Haven't you realized that yet?
Brain-Washed .. . . . .:sick:

@K-Xeroid

You are so badly misinformed about what is going on in Syria and you are so naive about the geopolitical of what is happening in Syria. People like you should be kept far away from the strategy table.

Actually, that's you not him my brother. He is perfectly correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, that's you not him my brother. He is perfectly correct.

Whats the difference between the people of Jordan & the people of Syria ? :what:

As in are they the same people separated by geographical boundaries or are they different people who happen to have some things in common - Language, some Culture etc ?

BATMAN;4099736]Mr. There are more hindus employed in Bahrain than Pakistan, this is a fact, don't even dare to challenge it.Where as those targeted Pakistanis were there, from long time.

Last i checked Hinduism is a religion not nationality being a pakistani is nationality not a religion.

When Bahrain advertised for jobs in Pakistan news papers.. Pakistani Shias... went angry every where. Than those jobs were allotted to hindus of india to keep Pakistani Shias happy.

L O L yeah same people who openly and freely discriminates against shia are all of sudden changing their hiring practices to please pakistani shias.

While, there is no parallel between killings of non Shias in Syria than killings of Shias in Bahrain.

Batman your claims of travel around the world and your ignorance don't match up what gives.

Whats the difference between the people of Jordan & the people of Syria ? :what:

As in are they the same people separated by geographical boundaries or are they different people who happen to have some things in common - Language, some Culture etc ?

Syrians from Southern Syria are the very same of Northern Jordanians, I wouldn't recognize them unless they say they are Syrians. Many clans live in both Syria and Jordan. But as for the rest of Syria, the only difference is their softer dialect. Even in my tiny city there are people with different dialects, villager have dialects different from people of the city and of beduin origins. I don't like villagers nor their stupid dialect.

I have met a middle aged Pakistani woman married from a Jordanian, she is from Karatchi, very lovely.

Pakistani should not take side in Syria due to their sectarian links.
Look what Arabs have done to our own country. 49000 Pak citizens paid with their lives.

Pakistani should not take side in Syria due to their sectarian links.
Look what Arabs have done to our own country. 49000 Pak citizens paid with their lives.

Just relax, no one is in need of Pakistani intervention.

Syrians from Southern Syria are the very same of Northern Jordanians, I wouldn't recognize them unless they say they are Syrians. Many clans live in both Syria and Jordan. But as for the rest of Syria, the only difference is their softer dialect. Even in my tiny city there are people with different dialects, villager have dialects different from people of the city and of beduin origins. I don't like villagers nor their stupid dialect.

Ahhh...! About the Clan part, is it a little like how Pukhtoon Clans (Tribals) live on both side of the Pak-Afghan Border called the Durand Line with many not even recognizing it - There is free movement for them between the countries & they only just have to show their ID card at a checkpost & they're through !

I have met a middle aged Pakistani woman married from a Jordanian, she is from Karatchi, very lovely.

I'm glad...shes happy, give her my regards ! :)

So old man when are you getting married yourself ? :what:

A few more years & even your instruments might stop working ! :omghaha:

Ahhh...! About the Clan part, is it a little like how Pukhtoon Clans (Tribals) live on both side of the Pak-Afghan Border called the Durand Line with many not even recognizing it - There is free movement for them between the countries & they only just have to show their ID card at a checkpost & they're through !
Exactly..
I'm glad...shes happy, give her my regards ! :)

I don't know if she is happy or not. I just met her. Jordan is not rich as you know and affording a living isn't that easy. I hope she is fine. I usually start a discussion with non-Jordanians about their countries just to break the ice and make them comfortable, but I think it wasn't a good idea this time as her face turned blue the moment we started talking about Karatchi, I felt really bad as it seems that I reminded her of the situation over there. It's just you rarely meet Jordanians know anything about Pakistan and I wanted to show her that I am intrested in Pakistan. Anyway, may Allah help us all.
So old man when are you getting married yourself ? :what:

A few more years & even your instruments might stop working ! :omghaha:

I'm just waiting for the right time.

Exactly..

I don't know if she is happy or not. I just met her. Jordan is not rich as you know and affording a living isn't that easy. I hope she is fine. I usually start a discussion with non-Jordanians about their countries just to break the ice and make them comfortable, but I think it wasn't a good idea this time as her face turned blue the moment we started talking about Karatchi, I felt really. It's just you rarely meet Jordanians know anything about Pakistan and I wanted to show her that I am intrested in Pakistan. Anyway, may help us all.

I'm just waiting for the right time.

Yup Karachi is a terrible mess right now - A massacre because of infighting between petty criminals, militant groups of political parties & terrorists ! :hitwall:

Our most important city reduced to target killings, kidnapping for ransom & sectarian violence !

The right time ? :blink:

So will you invite me to your wedding ? :cray:

Well, firing a missile to big head of Qatar's Emir who is funding terror gangs in many countries with natural gas money, can certainly decrease the number of terrorists entering Syria, if not stop it.So, it can definitely help Syrians.Don't worry,Qatar will be dealt with in proper time.

LOL, who are you to talk about dealing with anybody? Are you threatening one of the member states of the Arab world and Arab League?

Yeah, you will deal with nothing but your own mess in your failed, isolated, poor and artificial country. Remember who conquered and submitted who. Iranian interference will be crushed in every single Arab country. Syria is your last stronghold and there is nothing you can do to change the fact that your proxies and allies will fail badly. Qatar is under the protection of KSA so there is nothing you can do about it. If you try you will regret it. It will be seen as a sectarian move by 90 percent of all Arabs (90 percent of all Arabs are Sunnis) and 1.2 billion Sunnis who will get another confirmation of the fact that the Ajami (foreign) interference in the Arab world is of a sectarian nature. I invite you to attack Makkah and Madinah to see hell break loose for you again.

The Arab conquest of Persia will look like a picnic in comparison. Your stand in the Arab and Islamic world is already in shatters. You and the religion most of you people adhere to will always be a minority and under the thumb of us. As always before, today and forever. So beware what you wish for.

My noble ancestors the sons of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and the Prophets, greatest warriors in history and conquerers of half of the known world were too soft when dealing with your kind given the desire to see Arabs die and constantly cause fitna and create problems between Arabs.

So don't get ahead of yourself and mind your own business. As of now just UAE' and Qatar's GDP (nominal) is bigger than Iran - let alone KSA who is bigger than Iran, LOL.

It's very simple mind your own business. Neither Qatar nor Bahrain or Syria is Iran but Arab lands and non-Arabs who want to hurt us/conspire against us will be severely defeated as in the past.

We Arabs might have some political differences, rivalry etc. but at the end of the day we will be united against outside threats who threaten us all and interfere in our lands.

LOL, who are you to talk about dealing with anybody? Are you threatening one of the member states of the Arab world and Arab League?

Yeah, you will deal with nothing but your own mess in your failed, isolated, poor and artificial country. Remember who conquered and submitted who. Iranian interference will be crushed in every single Arab country. Syria is your last stronghold and there is nothing you can do to change the fact that your proxies and allies will fail badly. Qatar is under the protection of KSA so there is nothing you can do about it. If you try you will regret it. It will be seen as a sectarian move by 90 percent of all Arabs (90 percent of all Arabs are Sunnis) and 1.2 billion Sunnis who will get another confirmation of the fact that the Ajami (foreign) interference in the Arab world is of a sectarian nature. I invite you to attack Makkah and Madinah to see hell break loose for you again.

The Arab conquest of Persia will look like a picnic in comparison. Your stand in the Arab and Islamic world is already in shatters. You and the religion most of you people adhere to will always be a minority and under the thumb of us. As always before, today and forever. So beware what you wish for.

My noble ancestors the sons of Prophet Muhammad (saws) and the Prophets, greatest warriors in history and conquerers of half of the known world were too soft when dealing with your kind given the desire to see Arabs die and constantly cause fitna and create problems between Arabs.

So don't get ahead of yourself and mind your own business. As of now just UAE' and Qatar's GDP (nominal) is bigger than Iran - let alone KSA who is bigger than Iran, LOL.

It's very simple mind your own business. Neither Qatar nor Bahrain or Syria is Iran but Arab lands and non-Arabs who want to hurt us/conspire against us will be severely defeated as in the past.

We Arabs might have some political differences, rivalry etc. but at the end of the day we will be united against outside threats who threaten us all and interfere in our lands.

Now I can understand it by my flesh and blood how much prophet suffered in his entire life, dealing with such people are last thing one person wants in his life,

Back
Top Bottom