What's new

Doha summit gives Arab states 'right' to arm Syria rebels

Agreed with the comments made by some here, it was wise to not respond to Israel's provocation, Syria needs to continue the fight against these internationally backed terrorist and rebels. They're are terrorists and rebels from Libya, Tunisia, probably Iraq, and elsewhere from the region and these guys are armed with some sophisticated firearms and anti-tank weapons and even anti-aircraft guns.

Agreed with the comments made by some here, it was wise to not respond to Israel's provocation, Syria needs to continue the fight against these internationally backed terrorist and rebels. They're are terrorists and rebels from Libya, Tunisia, probably Iraq, and elsewhere from the region and these guys are armed with some sophisticated firearms and anti-tank weapons and even anti-aircraft guns.

Lol. Israel bombed the presidential palace more than ten times, occupied Al-Golan height. Those missiles your beloved Assad has are raining as we speak over his people. what a shame. :disagree:

Their are many militant organizations are also fighting against India and Israel , But I'm sure you hold different opinion for them . Many were even supported by Pakistan . Just because they are fighting against your favourite dictator doesn't means that they are doing wrong . .

Lol. Israel bombed the presidential palace more than ten times, occupied Al-Golan height. Those missiles your beloved Assad has are raining as we speak over his people. what a shame. :disagree:

What can you do, its in their blood....:disagree:
@BLACKEAGLE should teach you how to lie, at least he make a sun reflection to look like a fire...

Their are many militant organizations are also fighting against India and Israel , But I'm sure you hold different opinion for them . Many were even supported by Pakistan . Just because they are fighting against your favourite dictator doesn't means that they are doing wrong . .

since when suicide bombing, killing innocent people to blame others, beheading innocent people, using child soldiers, and other crimes became freedom fighting?

Last edited by a moderator:
since when suicide bombing, killing innocent people to blame others, beheading innocent people, using child soldiers, and other crimes became freedom fighting?
Yea , Mr Perfect Al-Assad and his family just never massacred Sunni citizens , Its your own theory that once If any one choose side for him or take anti government stance then it itself lost the status of being called innocents . Remember you had already cheered deaths of your fellow countrymen . Your opinion for humanity don't carries any mass cuz humanity teach us justice and Al-assad and his loyals are far away from that . Better to clear your own concepts instead of teaching us Pro-Assad lessons to others.

Yea , Mr Perfect Al-Assad and his family just never massacred Sunni citizens , Its your own theory that once If any one choose side for him or take anti government stance then it itself lost the status of being called innocents . Remember you had already cheered deaths of your fellow countrymen . Your opinion for humanity don't carries any mass cuz humanity teach us justice and Al-assad and his loyals are far away from that . Better to clear your own concepts instead of teaching Pro-Assad lessons to others.

you fail to even give a good reason, for why is Alasad is still in power, while as you claim Syrians are against him? and in addition the west, regional countries and etc...

your point of view is full of racism and hatred... leave Syria for Syrians...

Done talking with someone who supports bloodshed and war...

if you really cared about Syrians you would supported PEACE not bloodshed....

you fail to even give a good reason, for why is Alasad is still in power, while as you claim Syrians are against him? and in addition the west, regional countries and etc...

Huh ! Like I started this whole Racism or whatever terms you use , Remember you defended Hafez Assads shelling on Hama during 80's , you provided reason that these 80% would have killed 20% of syrian citizens . Just don't try to prove yourself more human then others , Once you failed to defend their acts then now you have started your typical denial mode . You desire a Syria of Assad , and you managed to achieved that , A war torn Syria , A Syria of dictator .

Huh ! Like I started this whole Racism or whatever terms you use , Remember you defended Hafez Assads shelling on Hama during 80's , you provided reason that these 80% would have killed 20% of syrian citizens . Just don't try to prove yourself more human then others , Once you failed to defend their acts then now you have started your typical denial mode . You desire a Syria of Assad , and you managed to achieved that , A war torn Syria , A Syria of dictator .
Oh you are talking about Hama... well yes those Islamic brotherhood terrorists deserve death, they bombed many schools, hospitals, military academies, and assassinated doctors ... so what do you want the government to do? just sit and watch and let them commit crimes?? and yes if those Islamic Brotherhood got in power, they would have destroyed Syria and killed millions...
And you are dumb enough that you don't even know I'm an opposition... but anyways I'm for Syria, and for now BASHAR ALASAD will keep Syria united.. if you have problem with Hafez, well... he is dead....

Assad is still in power because scums from elsewhere are fighting for him otherwise would've vanished already.

Assad is still in power because scums from elsewhere are fighting for him otherwise would've vanished already.
the only foreigners are fighting for the desperate F$A... they don't have Syrian support that they call for foreigners, and you even admit it, there are foreign terrorists and you said that it was a duty or what so ever...

plus, Syrian people can overcome Alasad easily even with all the weapons ... SYRIAN PEOPLE WILL AND POWER CAN NOT LOSE, IF SYRIANS WANTED ALASAD GONE, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN GONE LONG TIME AGO...

The Syrians now are fighting international terrorism...

Oh you are talking about Hama... well yes those Islamic brotherhood terrorists deserve death, they bombed many schools, hospitals, military academies, and assassinated doctors ... so what do you want the government to do? just sit and watch and let them commit crimes?? and yes if those Islamic Brotherhood got in power, they would have destroyed Syria and killed millions...
And you are dumb enough that you don't even know I'm an opposition... but anyways I'm for Syria, and for now BASHAR ALASAD will keep Syria united.. if you have problem with Hafez, well... he is dead....
Provide some solid sources to prove your claims , Your government cannot fight in Syria then they have started to playing diplomatic card , I just laugh on those when I read comments like Al-assad gon'na defeat these rebels . you have used almost everything to spill more blood , but still don't able to stop them , Its because they are not few hundred foreign fighters , They are millions of Syrians .Assad uniting syria with propaganda ? under a Butcher ? Huh , Are you still smoking that thing mate .

Provide some solid sources to prove your claims , Your government cannot fight in Syria then they have started to playing diplomatic card , I just laugh on those when I read comments like Al-assad gon'na defeat these rebels . you have used almost everything ti spill more blood , but still don't able to stop them , Its because they are not few hundred foreign fighters , They are millions of Syrians . Uniting syria with propaganda ? under a Butcher ? Huh , Are you still smoking that thing mate .
there are no Syrians in F$A, there are hundred of thousands of foreigners, why would foreigners fight in Syria, if Syrians supported F$A??

and if that majority were against Alasad, he would have been gone long time ago... like I said before, no power on this earth can overcome the will and the power of the people...

and if you want sources, you can use google, and look Islamic Brotherhood terrorism in Syria

here is a start if you want....

Muslim Brotherhood of Syria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Terrorism in Syria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

the only foreigners are fighting for the desperate F$A... they don't have Syrian support that they call for foreigners, and you even admit it, there are foreign terrorists and you said that it was a duty or what so ever...

plus, Syrian people can overcome Alasad easily even with all the weapons ... SYRIAN PEOPLE WILL AND POWER CAN NOT LOSE, IF SYRIANS WANTED ALASAD GONE, HE WOULD HAVE BEEN GONE LONG TIME AGO...

The Syrians now are fighting international terrorism...

Muslims have had enough throughout history. Its the time to bring those turbans down.

@K-Xeroid

You are so badly misinformed about what is going on in Syria and you are so naive about the geopolitical of what is happening in Syria. People like you should be kept far away from the strategy table.

Muslims have had enough throughout history. Its the time to bring those turbans down.

I hate to say it in that case start with KSA royal family, appointed by the British colonialist.

960px-His_Majesty_King_Abdul_Aziz_Al_Saud.jpg

@K-Xeroid

You are so badly misinformed about what is going on in Syria and you are so naive about the geopolitical of what is happening in Syria. People like you should be kept far away from the strategy table.

I hate to say it in that case start with KSA royal family, appointed by the British colonialist.

Please enlighten me about the situation in Syria tell me something I don't. tell me about my region and my arab fellows. and the strategy your barging about.

Back
Top Bottom