What's new

Does Turkey Benefit From Cold War With Israel?

If a person is insane enough to come at an armed soldier with an iron bat, knife and iron chains, then he deserves the bullet which ends up in his skull, especially when they are Islamic terrorists.

True, brutality doesn't matter when its target is a terrorist, which is most of the time not the case when Kurdish journalists are tortured in Turkish prisons. On the other hand Israel does her best to avoid civilian casualties while HAMAS does their best to assure civilian casualties on their side and ours.

not because I care but...

The International Court of Justice, the UN General Assembly and the United Nations Security Council regards Israel as the "Occupying Power''

If a person is insane enough to come at an armed soldier with an iron bat, knife and iron chains, then he deserves the bullet which ends up in his skull, especially when they are Islamic terrorists.

True, brutality doesn't matter when its target is a terrorist, which is most of the time not the case when Kurdish journalists are tortured in Turkish prisons. On the other hand Israel does her best to avoid civilian casualties while HAMAS does their best to assure civilian casualties on their side and ours.

Autopsy reports suggest that some of the victims has been executed by multiple shots in the head and chest from very close range which is a clear indication of execution. But instead of publishing the thousands of images and recordings which were belonged to dozens of journalists in the boat, Israel chosed to destroy those proofs and decided to publish 1/100 of them which only supports its claims.

Moreover, people in the boat had managed to seize the weapons of your 'best of the best' commandos where they can kill all of them if they wanted to while they were ranked on the helicopter rope like targets, but they chosed to throw the weapons into the sea, and treat your wounded crying soldiers.

I'm not exactly sure if you are referring 3 decades ago where not only Kurds but every single citizen of this country suffered under the military administration. If so i'd prefer discussing the present time. On the other hand if this is the best Israel can do where hundereds of civillians has been killed or wounded while only few dozens of terrorists dies, i don't even want to think their worst.

not because I care but...

The International Court of Justice, the UN General Assembly and the United Nations Security Council regards Israel as the "Occupying Power''
Really? Sounds familiar.
"The international community considers the North as occupied territory of the Republic of Cyprus."

Autopsy reports suggest that some of the victims has been executed by multiple shots in the head and chest from very close range which is a clear indication of execution. But instead of publishing the thousands of images and recordings which were belonged to dozens of journalists in the boat, Israel chosed to destroy those proofs and decided to publish 1/100 of them which only supports its claims.

Moreover, people in the boat had managed to seize the weapons of your 'best of the best' commandos where they can kill all of them if they wanted to while they were ranked on the helicopter rope like targets, but they chosed to throw the weapons into the sea, and treat your wounded crying soldiers.

I'm not exactly sure if you are referring 3 decades ago where not only Kurds but every single citizen of this country suffered under the military administration. If so i'd prefer discussing the present time. On the other hand if this is the best Israel can do where hundereds of civillians has been killed or wounded while only few dozens of terrorists dies, i don't even want to think their worst.

Well, allow me to bring you back to reality:

Close-Up Footage of Mavi Marmara Passengers Attacking IDF Soldiers - YouTube

Also allow me to assure you that those Turkish terrorists your PM has sent on that provocative journey are burning in hell as we speak.

Well, allow me to bring you back to reality:

Close-Up Footage of Mavi Marmara Passengers Attacking IDF Soldiers - YouTube

Also allow me to assure you that those Turkish terrorists your PM has sent on that provocative journey are burning in hell as we speak.

Like i said this is only 1/100 of the recordings that being used by Israel in order to deflect the truths. There were hours of recordings and thousands of photographs taken by the journalists in the boat. Why Israel chosed to destroy them if it has nothing to hide?

Dropping soldiers one by one in the middle of dozens of radical Islamists in international waters, what a brilliant idea!

Although I'm not Anti-Israel, I think Israel was wrong with boarding the ship on international water.

If Israel boarded the ship in Israeli waters and shot those people, I wouldn't complain, some people on that ship deserved it, I mean attacking commando with knifes and rods? Then you deserve to be shot.

But this happened in international waters. It doesn't matter if a Somali pirate boards the ship or Israeli soldier, both are intruders, and the Israeli are faulty one. That is why my opinion is that Israel should appologize for this act. I'm prety disapointed in Israel. I always was supporter of Israel but they showed their real face by killing citizens of their allies.

Like i said this is only 1/100 of the recordings that being used by Israel in order to deflect the truths. There were hours of recordings and thousands of photographs taken by the journalists in the boat. Why Israel chosed to destroy them if it has nothing to hide?

What was destroyed, could you tell me? Tell me how did you come up with the "1/100" figure exactly. I'll wait and listen.

Although I'm not Anti-Israel, I think Israel was wrong with boarding the ship on international water.

If Israel boarded the ship in Israeli waters and shot those people, I wouldn't complain, some people on that ship deserved it, I mean attacking commando with knifes and rods? Then you deserve to be shot.

But this happened in international waters. It doesn't matter if a Somali pirate boards the ship or Israeli soldier, both are intruders, and the Israeli are faulty one. That is why my opinion is that Israel should appologize for this act. I'm prety disapointed in Israel. I always was supporter of Israel but they showed their real face by killing citizens of their allies.

While i agree that boarding the Turkish boat was foolish, since we could have destroyed the engine and be done with it, Turkey at the time was very hostile towards Israel. Even before the Marmara incident, Turkey threw away her relationship with Israel and allied themselves with HAMAS and other terrorist organizations who fight Israel.

What was destroyed, could you tell me? Tell me how did you come up with the "1/100" figure exactly. I'll wait and listen.

The only recording that made out of Israel was belong to a Korean activist(if my memory serves me right) who had to hide it into her underwear. Besides there were dozens of journalists in the boat, thus hours of recordings and pictures. One does not need to be a genious to know Israel destroyed/captured all of them.

Besides that Flotilla-incident, this was just a unnecessary humiliation:

0112-turkey-israel-humiliate-TV_full_600.jpg

In a way it was, yes.

What is that picture?

While i agree that boarding the Turkish boat was foolish, since we could have destroyed the engine and be done with it, Turkey at the time was very hostile towards Israel. Even before the Marmara incident, Turkey threw away her relationship with Israel and allied themselves with HAMAS and other terrorist organizations who fight Israel.
Why did Turkey side with Hamas do you think?

What is that picture?

Why Israel humiliated Turkey in response to a TV show - CSMonitor.com

This latest crisis included a showdown at Israel’s Foreign Ministry, where Turkey’s ambassador was summoned to explain Mr. Erdogan’s recent harsh criticism, as well as a TV show that portrayed Israeli intelligence agents holding a woman and her baby hostage.

Breaking with diplomatic protocol, Israeli officials failed to include the customary Turkish flag on the table between them and the Turkish ambassador, whom they seated on a low couch. To rub it in, they instructed the press members in attendance to note that they were sitting in higher chairs and the usual diplomatic niceties were conspicuously absent.

What is that picture?

TURKEY - Turkey accepts apology from Israel for insult to ambassador

Tempers are flaring again as Israel rushes to make amends for an undiplomatic response to another Turkish TV series that depicts Israelis in a bad light and ceaseless criticism from Prime Minister Erdoğan regarding Israel’s behavior since the Gaza war a year ago. Turkey has accepted Israel's apology for insulting the Turkish ambassador

The JSF was an Israeli strategic interest long before the Turks turned hostile. Israel joined in 03'.
You were still negotiating to augment your F15 fleet untill a few years ago..
Erdogan befriended Assad before the Marmara incident in which your PM knowingly sent terrorists on board the Marmara to intentionally cause a provocation with Israel.
with AKs and RPGs? shut up for god's sake. The flotilla was supposedly bound to carry humanitarian aid to Gaza. How could anyone know you'd handle the situation this amateurly? If we really wanted to provoke you we'd send in some warships.
Really? Sounds familiar.
"The international community considers the North as occupied territory of the Republic of Cyprus."
Turkey never made a claim on Cyprus' lands. It was greeks who were systematically killing Turkish citizens in Cyprus since 1963.
You want to switch the topic when you are cornered, you might as well do your homework prior.
Cypriot intercommunal violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The only recording that made out of Israel was belong to a Korean activist(if my memory serves me right) who had to hide it into her underwear. Besides there were dozens of journalists in the boat, thus hours of recordings and pictures. One does not need to be a genious to know Israel destroyed/captured all of them.
You specified a figure, 1/100th of the recordings were showed. You said 99/100 was destroyed. Go get me an explanation to this remarkable figure. Go tell me what was apparently destroyed. It is your statement, after all.

Back
Top Bottom