What's new

Does Turkey Benefit From Cold War With Israel?

All those journalists in jail are common knowledge. No point denying it.

I do not wish to go into a debate about Kurdish rights because i do not care. The way you treat your own citizens is your concern, not mine.

Freedom of Speech and Journalist in Jail are seperate issues. Kurds can and are talking every kind of sh.t even in the parlement. They say whatever they want to say about PKK or their monkey leader. Please don't make such claims with your limited knowledge of Turkey. Feel free to express your opinion about Turkey-Israel relation.

Just a little addition: If there is any injustices against the Turkish citizens by the government, which indeed there is many; it is not something special to Kurds but to whole opposition. If there is a pressure on journalists by the Islamist AKP, both Kurds and Turks are suffering from it. But still, it is much better than Israel where all of its citizens were supporting the MM massacre thanks to the brainwashing and propaganda delivered by the Jewish media -that is why the apology shocked the Israelis-, while you could find Turks with variety of opinions regarding the MM.

Just a little addition: If there is any injustices against the Turkish citizens by the government, which indeed there is many; it is not something special to Kurds but to whole opposition. If there is a pressure on journalists by the Islamist AKP, both Kurds and Turks are suffering from it. But still, it is much better than Israel where all of its citizens were supporting the MM massacre thanks to the brainwashing and propaganda delivered by the Jewish media -that is why the apology shocked the Israelis-, while you could find Turks with variety of opinions regarding the MM.

No, you had all the Arab traitors supporting the terrorists on board MM, don't presume too much about the Israeli population.

@Sinan

Freedom of speech includes the freedoms that journalists enjoy under democratic rule.

I'll let the subject go, of course, since it doesn't interest me at all. Let's not divert the subject too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kurds can only dream of the rights Arabs receive in Israel. Don't talk about something you know nothing about and only presume out of prejudice.
The hell are you talking about kid?
There are plenty of Palestinians in turkey who have not come to their senses yet because they think they have arrived to heaven!
And although you may be blind, the world is not. We can actually see what's going on there!
And you are talking about Kurds? What do you know about kurds?
My best friend is a Kurd, and i found it out just a year ago!
There are no signs of discrimination between turks and kurds in turkey.

Freedom of speech includes the freedoms that journalists enjoy under democratic rule.

I'll let the subject go, of course, since it doesn't interest me at all. Let's not divert the subject too much.

I agree with you in the first place but what do you know about the Journalist's in the Jail, do you know what they are charged with in the first place. Do you know how many soldiers in Jail as well.

Turkey had 3 coups, left-right fights, postmodern coup, Turksh Gladio Organization, PKK. Nobody before Erdogan intented to fight them efficiently. Now some trials going on and yes there is also journalists included in this trials as well as other occupational groups. But some media you are watching says "There is no freedom of speech in Turkey, because this many number of journalist are under detention" and you come this forum, make comments about a issue which you don't really have an idea.

I merely stressed out that.

P.S: I you really wish to let subject go, let the subject go.

All those journalists in jail are common knowledge. No point denying it.

Are you telling me that the journalists that are under detention are all Kurds and that they are where they are just because of that fact?

I do not wish to go into a debate about Kurdish rights because i do not care. The way you treat your own citizens is your concern, not mine.

Then simply keep your mouth shut and stop puking BS all over the place.

The hell are you talking about kid?
There are plenty of Palestinians in turkey who have not come to their senses yet because they think they have arrived to heaven!
And although you may be blind, the world is not. We can actually see what's going on there!
And you are talking about Kurds? What do you know about kurds?
My best friend is a Kurd, and i found it out just a year ago!
There are no signs of discrimination between turks and kurds in turkey.
Be quiet, boy. I won't continue this debate out of respect for the Turkish members that have earned my respect.

Be quiet, boy. I won't continue this debate out of respect for the Turkish members that have earned my respect.

And that's what happens when you accept that you are wrong deep inside you.
You may have silenced palestinians, but there's no way I'm gonna sit silent.

Back
Top Bottom