What's new

Does Turkey Benefit From Cold War With Israel?

I think I've explained myself the best i could, history is a science, there aren't rights and wrongs there's just the truth. I'd also like to draw pink pictures where everything's perfect but the reality is dark and horrible.

Me fvcking agrees

Forget it. To make you feel better I took my high school studies at Hassan Kamel Al Sabah Secondary School which used to be a saraya in Ottoman era... Isn't it cool guys!:enjoy:

h_iji1.jpg

I would not compare kurds to palestinians, if I were you, never.
We see kurds as our brothers and they are rightful citizens of this country, we do not have anything against them. Just a bunch of them are being provoked from across the border to diminish the security and that's all. That being aside, there is no difference between a turk and a kurd in turkey.
However, the case does not seem to be the same in Israel with arabs.
Kurds can only dream of the rights Arabs receive in Israel. Don't talk about something you know nothing about and only presume out of prejudice.

Kurds can only dream of the rights Arabs receive in Israel. Don't talk about something you know nothing about and only presume out of prejudice.

So would you mind telling what rights Arabs have in Israel that Kurds doesn't got in Turkey?
Just to make sure that we are on the same page...

Forget it. To make you feel better I took my high school studies at Hassan Kamel Al Sabah Secondary School which used to be a saraya in Ottoman era... Isn't it cool guys!:enjoy:

h_iji1.jpg

Not as cool as studying here bro: :lol:
tarihi-istanbul-universitesi-binasi.jpg

Not as cool as studying here bro: :lol:
tarihi-istanbul-universitesi-binasi.jpg

It's a historic building and that's where it's value is, it took my father to resort to cronyism to get in there as it's for well picked students.., I decided to study arts at this school after I f@cked up at math at a science school among talented students, I felt like I was the dumbest among them, while at this school I was the smartest..:chilli:

It's a historic building and that's where it's value is, it took my father to resort to cronyism to get in there as it's for well picked students.., I decided to study arts at this school after I f@cked up at math at a science school among talented students, I felt like I was the dampest among them, while at this school I was the smartest..:chilli:
Before İÜ, I was studying computer programming in Bolu, and let me tell you this, being the smartest sucks bad. I was the loneliest person in the whole school and everyone kept picking on me. In time i dealt with them but then I felt that it was time to go.

Fvck I should be a soldier...

Before İÜ, I was studying computer programming in Bolu, and let me tell you this, being the smartest sucks bad. I was the loneliest person in the whole school and everyone kept picking on me. In time i dealt with them but then I felt that it was time to go.

You study computer programming at high school?! we have majors such as IT, Arts, finance, Science but computer programming is more of a collage major.

I didn't really face troubles or sth as I said this school is for well picked students, it's like all of it's students are nerds and busy with studying. Although the computer teacher was gay, English teacher obsessed with sexual jokes, and the principal called his mother a biitch before the microphone in front of all students to show that he wasn't bothered by students writings on his office door insulting his mother..:omghaha:

Baykuş;4160176 said:
So would you mind telling what rights Arabs have in Israel that Kurds doesn't got in Turkey?

Hes so ignorant probably doesn't even know we had two different Kurd Prime Ministers in the past while there is no way in hell an Arab can aquire same position in Israel.Few Arab MPs in Israeli parlemant stripted of their title after they said operation conducted againts Mavi Marmara ship was a mistake!...and he dares to compare Kurds' right in Turkey with Arabs in Israel. :hitwall:

Regarding this, I used to be obsessed with wars and military stuff since my early childhood, and I wanted to be in the military. Actually I was about to join army a year and a half ago but changed my mind after knowing about the humiliation you would go through in training and worthless officers bossing you around. I can't tolerate that.

Baykuş;4160176 said:

Freedom of Speech, for one. I'm not saying that what Israel is doing by giving all these rights to traitors is right. I'm say that they are given nevertheless.

Freedom of Speech, for one. I'm not saying that what Israel is doing by giving all these rights to traitors is right. I'm say that they are given nevertheless.

Wouldn't you SU or what?

And I thought, you had some knowledge in these issues. You just proved me wrong with your post.

And I thought, you had some knowledge in these issues. You just proved me wrong with your post.
All those journalists in jail are common knowledge. No point denying it.

I do not wish to go into a debate about Kurdish rights because i do not care. The way you treat your own citizens is your concern, not mine.

Back
Top Bottom