What's new

Does Turkey Benefit From Cold War With Israel?

well turkey in the first place shouldnt have accepted israeal, like Pakistan they must have rejected that idea.

Somehow, for some reason, i feel like i`m not the one that's going to regret their poor emotional decision. Your country stabbed Israel in the back just for some Arabs.

You should be grateful we showed restraint when others would not. But you aren't, so you are bound to make the same mistakes but with heavier consequences.

34gtrfl.jpg

Thank you so fvcking much, but i don't think it was you who showed restraint.

Heavier consequences? :D

Ptez to be fair, Israel stabbed Turkey in the back first by supporting PKK.

I don't like Erdogan as much as you but if you support PkK we will support your enmenies.

That debate started when you said Jews fought againts Ottomans when their demand of taking land is rejected, thats the point.
They were citizens of Russia and UK so they fought for their countries. If Ottomans were granting Jews home they would became citizens of Ottoman Empire and fight for Ottomans. Ottomans chosed Arabs over Jews and got none.

I don't like Erdogan as much as you but if you support PkK we will support your enmenies.
Israel never supported PKK, on contrary we bombed their bases in Lebanon.

So Ottomans at fault for not accepting demands of someone who comes nowhere and demands lands ? perfectly explains.

Israel never supported PKK, on contrary we bombed their bases in Lebanon.

There are some rumors about Israeli presence in PKK's Iskenderun Attack which took place in 31st of May 2010. This is not prooved though.

So Ottomans at fault for not accepting demands of someone who comes nowhere and demands lands ? perfectly explains.

Ottomans' fault was not being able to get Arab support despite rejecting Zionists' demands.

As I said Palestine was desolate land of no use, which Ottomans could not even protect. Jews offered alliance and money for this land. Ottomans rejected offer probably fearing to lose Arabs. But in the end they got neither Jews nor Arabs.

There are some rumors about Israeli presence in PKK's Iskenderun Attack which took place in 31st of May 2010. This is not prooved though.
Such rumors appear always, even when it comes to natural disasters.

Why in the beginning you think there was a possibilty of Ottomans would accept that demand ? for what reason ? they were trying hard to protect remaining lands, some were even trying to recapture lost lands and you're saying they would give a land that has religious importance for what ? money ? they don't have to fear Arabs for selling land, the thought of it is impossible in the beginning. they didn't chose anyone.

Sorry friend, but you've got it wrong. Israel never supported PKK, in fact like 500 said, we bombed their bases for you in Lebanon and helped you fight them.

34gtrfl.jpg

Thank you so fvcking much, but i don't think it was you who showed restraint.

Heavier consequences? :D
of weighty import : serious <heavy consequences>
Do you need an English lesson?

In 1999, some Kurds accused the Mossad of providing information that led to the arrest in Kenya of Abdullah Öcalan, the leader of the PKK (Kurdistan Workers' Party) in the Kurdish areas of Turkey.

of weighty import : serious <heavy consequences>
Do you need an English lesson?

I suppose i do because i don't understand what you're saying...

Edit: I know what it means you dumbass.

By using bold, i meant there should had been consequences in first place so that the future ones can be heavier. But for us there hasn't been any, but for you there are and will be... The only thing we got from this tension is nothing but bunch of benefits which the article is emphasizing on.

Why in the beginning you think there was a possibilty of Ottomans would accept that demand ? for what reason ? they were trying hard to protect remaining lands, some were even trying to recapture lost lands and you're saying they would give a land that has religious importance for what ? money ? they don't have to fear Arabs for selling land, the thought of it is impossible in the beginning. they didn't chose anyone.
I repeat again, it was alliance offer, not demand. In 1914 there were some 6 mln Jews in Russia alone, most of them wish to immigrate. For comparison Turkish population of Ottoman empire was 10 mln.

Alliance offer from who ? an imaginary state ?

A bunch of fanatics demands land and says they will give money and you think there was a possibility of Ottomans would accept that.

One thing I wonder , is that knowlodge comes from Israeli education system ?

Such rumors appear always, even when it comes to natural disasters.

I have never been a conspiracy theorist but I believe this one is different. We will see the result of it soon.

Back
Top Bottom