What's new

Does the Muslim community deserve the hate they're getting ?

Even the Quran doesn't call for killing of homosexuals, though you can agree that Somehow Quran doesn't acknowledge homosexuality. It is hadith which calls for killing, and just for record hadith was collected 150-200 years after the death of Prophet.
You might have heard about mu'tazila.
Quran and the Hadiths, one is incomplete without the other. For instance, the quran doesn't have instructions on how to bray either.

I have heard of a movement within Islam that rejects every other text but the quran, but there's some not very nice bits even within that book alone. Which is not unique to the quran, pretty sure you can find some violent texts even within eastern philosophy such as buddhism or hinduism etc..

What is unique to islam is the degree to which some adherents take it.

Needs reformation badly, this supremacist aspect must be replaced with more peace, love and equality etc bits.. this supremacist "last and final perfect word of the only god worth worshiping" bs will always find itself being pushed back by the rest of us non muslims (6 billion kafirs)

Religion is not considered a delusion by psychiatrists you baboon!

If you accept Islam, then you believe it is the only truth.

This should have been obvious from the beginning.

Note where I said " increasingly being considered".
You should talk to a few non muslim psychiatrists.

Well sir all you have written shows the material under the influence of which you have written such things which media actually is trying to put in every mouth. Lets see how things actually are.

Its well known news on media actually. Every community that is hated in any society/country form such ghettos, be they are Jews in pre-WWII Germany, american Blacks, Mexicans in USA or Beharis in Bangladesh. So, this is not particular with muslims only. So why you think only muslims do this? (again media BS)

Actually previously it were communists who were bad guys. Now its our turn. So be patient. We know what is happening, and who is doing what.

But you didn't mention on who? On Germans or on refugees? (again media BS)
http://harvardpolitics.com/hprgument-posts/sexual-assault-in-refugee-camps/

Why don't these clerics march in their own countries? May be they don't get paid for such marches in muslim countries hmm? Like ISIS only attacks muslims countries. And most of the times kills muslims.

Now, I am 100% sure you are not muslim. Why you wrote all that BS, pretending to be musss? Haan?

We muslims, whether love non-muslims or not, why it concerns the non-muslim world? Do they give immigration, job or asylum based on our religion? (in reality now they are doing it). But it really doesn't matter whether we muslims love all others or not. It really shouldn't. The way america and these Europeans treated Iraq, Afghanistan and muslims around the globe doesn't leave a good impact on us at all, either.
And btw, as a rule of thumb, the more a country or community hates her minorities, the more it is prone/fore seeing to/the economic failure. You will hardly notice any hate against minorities in the countries, whose nationals think that their country is thriving and there is no/very low chance of economic failure in near future.

Was finally seeing half a sane reply till the last para. What is this tin foil approach everyone is taking ? Speak against your countries approach to something and "HE IS RAA KA BASHINDA RUN AN IP CHECK ON HIM".
Speak against the actions of muslims in ANOTHER country and "THIS GUY IS KAAFIR".
Can you not handle someone being critical about something ? Is it too much for you to realize that we arent as perfect as we imagine to be ? Do you see me calling EVERYONE out on this ? I made it clear in the initial post that it was a few bad eggs. Do you see me supporting the interference if the west in the middle east ? I know right wing media blows shit out of proportion but these things still have some truth to them. Do you think the media is lying when they say that a muslim was behind an attack or that the community isnt prone to being radicalised ?

We're sitting in a country where we've lost 50,000 to the same exact things im pointing out to but everyone seems to be in denial.

And that everyone includes all globe. Not just us.

Of course it does. I genuinely believe that like every single nation or group of people has had a dark part of history or a time when the entire world seems to be against , right now is the turn of the Muslims. This time will pass hopefully and after that we'll all know the truth of who were the real conspitators but until that times comes up we need a massive dose of self assessment and instead of falling into the created stereotypes we need to break out of them.

Muslims are not a homogeneous group behaviour of Pakistanis could be totally different toward certain topics while comparing them to Turkey
Its a well known fact that around the world the Muslim community is the one that least integrates into the societies where they live. They create ghettos and their own little worlds where they only interact with each other and can at times be hostile towards the locals (irony).

Especially for the Muslim communities in the west , radicalisation is turning out to be a huge problem. At first this was only an issue at home and the middle east but now its hitting every part of the European world as well as North America. They've lost thousands in the past few years because of these terrorist activities.

And perhaps not just terrorism but overall criminal and uncivilised conduct by the community (and yes this usually involves a small amount but they're the ones who stand out ) has really blotted our image on a global scale. The influx of Muslims in Germany showed a spike in sexual assaults and other crimes. British Muslims are known to adopt this behavior (as suggested by another thread some days ago). Local clerics March around the cities calling for the implementation of sharia law.

Which brings me to the question in hand. Do we deserve to be hated ?

Nobody deserves hate. Hate is a byproduct of ignorance, nothing else.
Ignorance and fear

Answer these questions with balls or don't bother replying please.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/things-we-wont-say-about-race-that-are-true.493770/#post-9540872
Let him laugh at his own stupidity the ghetto culture in Europe is a reality only an idiot will say otherwise

Speak against the actions of muslims in ANOTHER country and "THIS GUY IS KAAFIR".
And he lives in a Kafir country with Kafir laws where sodomy and blasphemy are legal :D
Of course it does. I genuinely believe that like every single nation or group of people has had a dark part of history or a time when the entire world seems to be against , right now is the turn of the Muslims.
The empire of evil messed things up they should be the last to act like victims in this situation having said that mazhabi junooniyat is a real problem in our part of the world it has to be neutralized by a strong counter narrative what encourages it is the isolation of radicalized people

@Iqbal Ali

what is your opinion on this?
This is happening in the UK since the 90s or before and is increasing day by day.

People have even opened Sharia COURTS in the UK as far as i know(dead srs look it up) but they're used for muslims only(atm), they have even renamed the Fcking roads to "jinnah road" "muslim town" etc.

source for sharia courts opened and running in the UK:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...vestigation-really-goes-doors-shock-core.html
source for renaming streets to islamic ones in the UK: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...oodbye-Acacia-Avenue-welcome-to-Yoga-Way.html

these are just 2 things i have mentioned, there are countless more things we have done in the western world, hate is inevitable if we continue at this pace.

I mean people in mosque punish kids for having a "kufr" aka "al-qaza" haircut.
They're encouraging segregation

after events like these, how can we expect white people to respect muslims?
we go to kufr countries and then we decide to build "little pakistan" and become ultimate desi faggots.

Last edited:
Yes they do, and tgey have brought it on themselves.
You can't go on hating others and think they will keep on loving you. One only get respect when he start respecting others, not by trying to impose shariya, jazia , calling other kuffr, call for jihad and what not. Hate always breed hate. You did it for long time now you are at receiving end.

Of course it does. I genuinely believe that like every single nation or group of people has had a dark part of history or a time when the entire world seems to be against , right now is the turn of the Muslims. This time will pass hopefully and after that we'll all know the truth of who were the real conspitators but until that times comes up we need a massive dose of self assessment and instead of falling into the created stereotypes we need to break out of them.
Exactly. Indeed.

Yes they do, and tgey have brought it on themselves.
You can't go on hating others and think they will keep on loving you. One only get respect when he start respecting others, not by trying to impose shariya, jazia , calling other kuffr, call for jihad and what not. Hate always breed hate. You did it for long time now you are at receiving end.
Ok tell me is there anyone who has not done that or similar at any point in history? Should they all be not at receiving end?
While the reality is, satanist are after all systems. One by one. They first broke the back of cristianity, then came communism and now islam. Wait for your turn as well. Only then you will know , how bad are the people of your group/religion.

Quran and the Hadiths, one is incomplete without the other. For instance, the quran doesn't have instructions on how to bray either.
No actually Quran is the only authentic source of information, on hadiths various school of thoughts depend accordingly.
Needs reformation badly, this supremacist aspect must be replaced with more peace, love and equality etc bits.. this supremacist "last and final perfect word of the only god worth worshiping" bs will always find itself being pushed back by the rest of us non muslims (6 billion kafirs)
Muslims need reform yes. Agreed

@Iqbal Ali

what is your opinion on this?
This is happening in the UK since the 90s or before and is increasing day by day.

People have even opened Sharia COURTS in the UK as far as i know(dead srs look it up) but they're used for muslims only(atm), they have even renamed the Fcking roads to "jinnah road" "muslim town" etc.

source for sharia courts opened and running in the UK:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...vestigation-really-goes-doors-shock-core.html
source for renaming streets to islamic ones in the UK: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...oodbye-Acacia-Avenue-welcome-to-Yoga-Way.html

these are just 2 things i have mentioned, there are countless more things we have done in the western world, hate is inevitable if we continue at this pace.

I mean people in mosque punish kids for having a "kufr" aka "al-qaza" haircut.
They're encouraging segregation

after events like these, how can we expect white people to respect muslims?
we go to kufr countries and then we decide to build "little pakistan" and become ultimate desi faggots.
I did NOT see the video, due to the lack of time.

However if they are harassing people in London then that is wrong.

No actually Quran is the only authentic source of information, on hadiths various school of thoughts depend accordingly.

Muslims need reform yes. Agreed
Muslims do not need reform. If you reform Islam, is ceases to be Islam anymore.

Back
Top Bottom