What's new

Does Pakistan need it's own Cold Start Doctrine?

Does Pakistan need it's own Cold Start Doctrine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Calm down kid and get your facts right.
Kid......lol. Ok uncle

:lol: Pakistan should have a cold start just like India has.

On serious note, Pakistan has to remember that 80% of Pakistan population just live on the other side of the border. I guess, Lahore, Islamabad will be the first causality. If Indian Navy is also Involved you can include Karachi too to the list. On Indian side, majority of the land on this side of the border is desert, Pakistan have to come considerable distance to capture any Indian city. With superior Indian armed forces, any Pakistani advancing army in India land will be roasted.

Yes yes of course you will walk in. We will surrender and you will be the all conquering heroic army. But you forget we are the same people that orchestrated the defeat of the mighty Soviets army in Afghanistan. The yanks are pissed at us because we ensured NATO lose in Afghanistan. Sure we have paid a price but India loooool. Come we will make garam chai and parathas to go with your cold start

We are talking about the CSD, not about a Pakistani incursion inside India, incursions will occur if the CSD is applied..and we are talking about the only two ways Indian army has at its disposal for a massive invasion/incursion of Pakistan..one of them is through the same desert you were pointing to..

The topic is about cold start from Pakistan.

It is a question, we all know to what it refers to..It is reverse psychology..

Because Pakistan does not have the US fighting for it with all its means, political, economic, and military, like it does for Usrael.. To the contrary it might be arming the Other side with the best conventional weapons on the market or even restricted to a few countries.. Nasr wasn't thought of lightly..it was a requirement..

Our country is much larger than Israel, and does certainly have the means to be independently capable of defending itself. But we can't get our act together, we are a crowd of people who put personal interests over our nations'.

Wars can only be sustained with outside help, in the case of Israel like you mentioned, or a strong economic and industrial base. Surely if we cannot find allies like the U.S we must look to the other? I know we are starting to now, but before we did heavily rely on Uncle Sam for handouts.

Israel gets $3 billion in aid from the U.S. and they get $30 billion behind closed doors every year. Also their military technology purchases from the U.S. don't come with delays like Pakistan's and hundreds of strings attached.

Well then perhaps it's about time we concentrated on building up our own industrial/economical base? But we don't have the money, you say? Well our people and the state can perhaps straighten themselves and start collecting income tax for a start. For God's sake none of our other so called national institutions are organised enough to even carry out a census anymore, and we have people here talking about how we are going to plant the Pakistani flag in Delhi. Pehlay Laal Masjid pe Pakistani Jhanda laga do, phir manu ga.

It shouldn't be Hum Zinda Qaum Hai, it's more like Hum Lazy Qaum Hai.

Yes, Pakistan have it's own doctrine adopted after Cold Start doctrine was known to be adopted by India. Azm e Nau exercise were test of that doctrine.

That is why Pakistan have adopted new strategies/ doctrine to face Cold Start, why Pakistan buying SPH in numbers??? Why Air defence upgraded with FM-90 & LY-80E?? Just go through the purchases and you will understand that what Pakistan is upto.

I was referring to the posters who make fun of it here, I did mention that I am certain our side is taking precautionary measures.

I voted yes but with Pakistan, China, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka included. This way Pakistan can extend it's territory to include all of the Indus River and Bangladesh can gain all of the Brahmaputra River flowing through Indian territory. China and Sri Lanka can attack from the north and south. This will keep the Indian military scattered and confused long enough to fortify positions.
nothing fr Martians !

I voted No but Pakistan does need to consider her actions if Hindu starts a genocide of Muslims.

I don't think there will be a war on water, Hindu is too big a coward to continue with a confrontation resulting in a water war.

Hindu has to release his hate for Muslims and the possibility of an inwards release on the Muslim population &/or Kashmiris resulting in mass genocide simply can't be ruled out. This would definitely draw Pakistan in along with some other Muslim countries.

And with Hindu Fascists in power, the public radicalisation campaign is accelerating thus higher probability of genocide in future.

So are you gonna nuke your own territories like Karachi and Lahore??
Man , you guys are genius. Lolzzz
indians peanut heads can't understand that Nasr has 60 km range and the moment your forces start huge mobilisation, which will be detected quite easily. we will be simply waiting them to reach 60 km from border n then BOOM on indian incoming forces.

Sometimes this forum offers great entertainment for armed forces personnel. On multiple occasions, excerpts from posts made by members of this forum (both Pakistanis and Indians) have been shared for humor purposes at NDU (Islamabad).

sir simplest and cost effective way to deter india from adopting cold start doctrine is to get rid of ur proxies ,put ur rouge army under civilian control , and uphold democracy

yes sir ur bhoom will be a small 5kt bhoom but according to our N-doctrine our bhoom will be a 200-250kth bhoom over major pakistani cities

to stop india from taking india from taking any military action against u it would be much easier and less costly to get ur rouge army under civilian control and destroy ur so called state assets( which a man with common sense will call as terrorist)

Nasr is a tactical weapon and it is meant to be used on invading army. And do u think when u will launch your BM it won't be detected by Pakistan..I hope you are aware that both countries can detect the launch of BMs.
so here it goes
1)India starts CS
2)Pak halts it with Nasr
3)India launches its BMs
4)Simultaneously detecting Indian BMs Pak will launch its BM. And now PAK has achieved MIRV so your ABM is gonna be quite useless against it.

So a happy diwali all over india.

sir simplest and cost effective way to deter india from adopting cold start doctrine is to get rid of ur proxies ,put ur rouge army under civilian control , and uphold democracy

Look...Pakistanis don't have any beef with India except Kashmir...It goes both ways...Pakistan only replied to your Mukti Bahini...A proxy, u initiated against us in 1971....It was first ever of its kind, which Pakistan learnt and applied on India to give Indians a taste of their own medicine....

Pakistan has long dismantled proxies in Musharraf era but you took it for granted...It were your forces who killed Wani, resulting in deteriorating situation in Kashmir, not ours....

Peace....

yes india supported mukthi bahini but it was not a proxy war we publically a ack the fact that we support them unlike pakistan, civil unrest in east pakistan was not initiated by india it was the demonic act of pak military and their political establishment that caused it,( you can search for the human rights violation in EP committed by pAK ARMY) also we where facing sevier refuge crises from EP

Regarding kashmir Sir Pakistan have no legal rights on kashmir, its indias decency that we didn't took back Azad Kashmir during 97 which we could have easily done, For the plebiscite being not held u have your own gov to blame (you can refer UNSC resolution)

Human rights violation in kashmir yes we could have handled the mob in a much better way i agree, but regarding buran wanni i don't agree he has killed 2 unarmed policemen and he has openly declared war on india, and yes we killed that terrorist,
pellet gun was used when the mob started throwing live granades towards the police , the situation called for the use of live rounds but we didn't to minimize causality

Kashmir is claimed by pakistan on the basis of religion if so most part of todays pakistan belong to india, Sind,karachi..., the real pakistan died in 971 now it is called bangladesh

And i have never heard a single pakistani referring to "kashmiri pandits"

Musharaf what credibility does he have " he said kargil was not the work of pak army when you where defeated he over through the elected civilian gov , after several years he comes on live television claiming he got india by its thought, pak army even refused to accept the dead bodies of their soldiers killed in kargil INDIAN ARMY buried them withfull military honor and in islamic tradition, in return what have u done to our patrol party of IA captured by u "

I didn't know Pakistan is such a demon...:cry:

Still...No harm in making conventional strategy to counter cold start doctrine along with Tactical nukes...We should be prepare for any eventuality.
Yes Pak should have its counter to Indian Cold Start...what I'm saying is that we shouldn't have a cold start doctrine of our own. Let's leave such stupidity for one side of the border.

Sir ur comment exactaly reflect the problem of pakistan , u take religious identity to unite Pakistan against India by saying India is a Hindu nation, you are wrong India is not a Hindu nation, India belongs to Indians and Hindus are just a part of it
Jinna took Islam to unite people to make Pakistan, in Indian numerous religions, with different culture , ethnicity , and language is united by the secular idea of India

I am an Hindu, if Hindus where monsters as u depict the Muslim population in India couldn't have increased to 12% of the population, can u put ur hand on ur chest and say the same

Sir pls look inside ur own country and look at the situation of minority Hindu population , this year alone some 10000 Hindus have been accepted by India from Pakistan, how many Muslims have moved from India to Pakistan??

Muslims must identify, the enemy is with in your self, open ur eyes and look around muslims immigrants to other countries commiting violence against the local population, if u don't like their culture then why are u going their??

Hindu is very peaceful, isn't he just! Most innocent and victimised too actually, right? 2000+ muslims killed in Gujrat were done by some other religion. Destruction of Babri Mosque was done by Buddhists perhaps? Little does the world know.

Back
Top Bottom