What's new

Does Pakistan need it's own Cold Start Doctrine?

Does Pakistan need it's own Cold Start Doctrine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I m fine. As a student of last semester, I m also going quite busy in stuff/wondering now a days...

Educate yourself ... and do that well. And serve your nation. Go for PMA or whatever tickles your spine. Serve your nation with honour and dignity and then move out to make society a better place. Will do you wonders.

Am sure with your enthusiasm, you shall be ideal fit in Pakistan Armed Forces.

Work hard and all the best. May the almighty grant you best and immense success in your endeavours.

And no ... nukes don't bother me. It tickles me :p:

yeah.. Nuclear bombs.. definately,..

Its better to b proactive then reactive,.. particularly in the case of Nukes.. Hit them before they can react,.. This is basically the same idea of cold start doctrine but with nukes...

No it ain't. Trust me, the moment nukes move, you will be second to fire. Not worth it. Anyways, your view. Read and learn, perhaps you may understand what I mean.

Our cold start doctrine will start from tactical nukes...Once war initiated by India, we will get into the war with a BOOM of Tactical nukes on Indian soldiers...

okay and then what u know what that means ryt starting a nuclear war, and let me tell you todays gov is not lyk others its gonna eradicated pak even if india launches 10 missiles on pak. Look at ur defences brother you wont even get a second chance to strike back

Educate yourself ... and do that well. And serve your nation. Go for PMA or whatever tickles your spine. Serve your nation with honour and dignity and then move out to make society a better place. Will do you wonders.

Work hard and all the best. May the almighty grant you best and immense success in your endeavours.

No it ain't. Trust me, the moment nukes move, you will be second to fire. Not worth it. Anyways, your view. Read and learn, perhaps you may understand what I mean.

I have doubts about ur claim..

That is what I say. Why do you guys want to copy which is not workable in your opinion.

Ok let me make it clear...

Planes fly tejas does not
Tamks work ... arjun does not..
Missiles work ... k 4 probably wont

Ok let me make it clear...

Planes fly tejas does not
Tamks work ... arjun does not..
Missiles work ... k 4 probably wont
nope let say
Bahroms Russian, SU30MKI -- Mushshq PAK product,
Arjun failed but Al Khlid stopped production is PAK product, barrel French, Engine UK, etc
Arjun Copy of german, but PAK missile is not Copy of NK missiles, not J-10 look like levi, etc .

okay and then what u know what that means ryt starting a nuclear war, and let me tell you todays gov is not lyk others its gonna eradicated pak even if india launches 10 missiles on pak. Look at ur defences brother you wont even get a second chance to strike back

:o: o_O

Thanks for such kind words...Peace and Respect from Karachi, Pakistan.

I voted yes but with Pakistan, China, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka included. This way Pakistan can extend it's territory to include all of the Indus River and Bangladesh can gain all of the Brahmaputra River flowing through Indian territory. China and Sri Lanka can attack from the north and south. This will keep the Indian military scattered and confused long enough to fortify positions.

lol don't know BD,Chn,Pak and SL will attack India or not but Trump and Modi will attack China.IF US,India and China like three elephants are fighting GRASS will be crushed very badly. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom