What's new

Does Pakistan need it's own Cold Start Doctrine?

Does Pakistan need it's own Cold Start Doctrine?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
History will tell India removed the cancer called Pakistan from the face of earth, which we should have done in 1971

Why bother having a discussion over what I initially said since you just proved it be truth by speaking your mind above!?

Hallucinating Hindu getting exposed everywhere!

And so will you but history will know that we scorched your invading Army in self defense while you in retaliation scorched our civilians.

And you think that reason justifies your action..

Yeah but unlike you we will bomb your invading soldiers first not your civilians.

Outstanding rejoinder! May I compliment you on your in depth analysis? On the other hand ... never mind.

Oh my God....SIR....WHERE WERE YOU ALL THE WHILE???? Really missed you and JOE SHEARER....:lol:

After remaining quiet for quite months, you just came to PDF and post your first comment in favor of me and nukes....:rofl:

Yes. I get your comment/sarcasm...:lol:

Oh I come, read and move on .... of course, you provided an irresistible post for me to pull you on ... and being the person you are who takes it sportingly, I did what I did....:p:

How have you been? Hope all fine.

Vagrancies of life keeping me busy.

Take care.

We dont need cold start....we need RED IRON HOT BLITZ KRIEG!
It should be remembered for next 1000 year in Indian history!

of course, you provided an irresistible post for me to pull you on ... and being the person you are who takes it sportingly, I did what I did....:p:

haha....It means threat of nukes work with you. More nukes coming - of course in my comments...:D

How have you been? Hope all fine.

Vagrancies of life keeping me busy.

Take care.

I m fine. As a student of last semester, I m also going quite busy in stuff/wondering now a days...

Then what else is the option, a nation who threatens every other nation with nuclear weapon on a weakly bases, a nation which harbour worlds deadliest terrorists, a nation that inject hatred towards Hindus through their caricculam, a nation who believe their existence is to stop India's rise, a nation who is held together by anti India sentiment.....i
Sir I am not a war mongeror, we have tried to pease for last 30-40 years what did we get in return deadly terrorist attacks, and you people publicly support these monsters and is testing the patients of India

The time of restrain is over sir , I can confidently tell you that if another Mumbai happen all hell will break loose
Indian people is getting extremely allergic pak proxy war, no nuclear weapon will save you

Pls put your rogue army under civilian control and get rid of your proxy's that's the only way forwasrd , other wise Pakistan will destroy it self ( last thing we want is ur nuclear arsenal falling into the hands regious extremist and millions of religious fanatics coming to India as refugees

Yes Hindus are peaceful that's why India is a secular nation
We had our Muslim president, sik pm, ....
In an nation where 80% is Hindus
Can u say the same for pakistan??

You are saying no different to what every Hindu troll has been. It's a broken record now and we don't give a damn what you think. False flags upon flase flags - it sells in your country so good for you.

As for terrorism, how many of your Gandhis were assassinated by Pakistanis? Oh wait, it was your own who killed them!

There has been no mass murder of any minority by those in power within Pakistan. Whereas in India, Gujarat and Punjab have had state sponsored/backed attacks on minorities!

As I said much earlier, your frustrations over not being able to destroy Pakistan will most likely lead to genocide within. Anger is inside you and it will come out on your minorities.

I voted yes but with Pakistan, China, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka included. This way Pakistan can extend it's territory to include all of the Indus River and Bangladesh can gain all of the Brahmaputra River flowing through Indian territory. China and Sri Lanka can attack from the north and south. This will keep the Indian military scattered and confused long enough to fortify positions.

When India talks of cold start, You guys say that it is a fantasy and Bollywood etc. Why do you want to copy something fantasy? You should have some realistic military doctrine and not a Bollywood cold start.

Best way would be sudden massive tactical nuclear strike using cruise missiles with follow up ballistic missiles to take out enemy airforce and ground based nukes in one blow with minimal casualities (use tactical devices)

You should have added that submarine and sea based nuclear should also be struck with ground target. That would have made your post more fantastic.

Religion has nothing to do in it, u people and ur action is distroting the religion islam, if Hindus in India where hatred towards us India couldn't have the second largest Muslim population in the world
And about minority, what's the condition of Hindu minority in pakistan , will they say that majority Muslim population is tolerent towards them??

And also India didn't even consider Pakistan as our enemy , we actually consider Pakistan nothing more than nuisance

You need a reality check.

When India talks of cold start, You guys say that it is a fantasy and Bollywood etc. Why do you want to copy something fantasy? You should have some realistic military doctrine and not a Bollywood cold start.

You should have added that submarine and sea based nuclear should also be struck with ground target. That would have made your post more fantastic.

First make them functional u jack arse

Yes ... of course the nuclear bombs .....

yeah.. Nuclear bombs.. definately,..

Its better to b proactive then reactive,.. particularly in the case of Nukes.. Hit them before they can react,.. This is basically the same idea of cold start doctrine but with nukes...

Cold start needs resources. Pakistan should think of the possibility whether they can afford those resources?

Back
Top Bottom