What's new

Does Pakistan have what it takes to be a strong nation?

Morally bankrupt populace and political instability since decades is the reason we are here.

Every nation can succeed, but that takes excellent policies which isn't possible without proper leadership, hardwork and an overhauling of education system.

Probably because the term seraiki became an identity during 50s and 60s, the same time Bengalis transitioned from linguistic group to ethnic identity.
but now we have nothing to do with them . they are forgotten tribes .

Do other PTi fans also prefer to part ways with Pakistan based on ethnic commitments?
i cant say every human have own views . BTW my plan B is to migrate and live in GB hunza is best place .

i cant say every human have own views . BTW my plan B is to migrate and live in GB hunza is best place .

Most however have similar views, be it from KPK or Punjab.

How do you imagine to tackle xenophobia in Balochistan or GB? Ever wondered what their views are about such demographic changes to their landscape.

Most however have similar views, be it from KPK or Punjab.

How do you imagine to tackle xenophobia in Balochistan or GB? Ever wondered what their views are about such demographic changes to their landscape.
honestly i have never consider it .

This selfish minded approach usually leads to trouble.

I heard there are private prisons in South Punjab?
but we read only selfish survive .

i have no idea about private jails may be they have .specially in daku ruled areas sir .

Probably because the term seraiki became an identity during 50s and 60s, the same time Bengalis transitioned from linguistic group to ethnic identity.
Ethnic identity can also be a manmade concept. For example, the terms Hispanic or Latino was invented in 1970's. Now it has become an ersatz category that clubs people as disparate as Amerindians from Peru and Castilian aristocrats from Spain. Similarly, the term Quebecois (Francophone), which is becoming a (pseudo) ethnic group may include those whose ancestors came from Normandy as well as Haiti.

Is that why you found refuge in Islamabad?
no i did not feel any comfort in south . i like clean cities better services better education and educated neighborhood .islamabad as a city and lahore karachi DHA BAHRIA are only places which offer it .

Don't believe so. It's a very hollow country, firmly in the shackles of a wicked elite. It has lot of external enemies and the people within are not sincere either. The army's cloak of piety has been removed and people are now seeing it's real face (it was always a vile institution but were always given the benefit of doubt, no more doubts anymore). Well meaning people are getting alienated. Truly a sorry state of affairs, I genuinely except it to collapse.

Historically speaking, all the nations which were aggressors in the Past, are powerful nations today. Does it have to do with the DNA? Maybe, but attitude is definitely the key. The character of people of Pakistan is more inclined to be parasitic rather than hunters.

By looking in the mirror of the past, can we predict that Pakistan will ever achieve any status in world affairs, I mean more than what it has now? What is our ultimate destination?

@Mentee @Irfan Baloch @others

@HAIDER @SIPRA

No

Pakistan never won a war, never had a war of independence, and got everything handed down to it on a silver platter by the British. Can’t expect anything from a country with that kind of history!

I used to hold a negative view of Pakistan, because honestly in the past 20-30 years, I followed the political life, nothing happened. A couple of weeks ago, I was listening to Peer Ajmal Raza Qadri Bayan, and he said something like this. “In a country where u have so many walli Allah buried, whom have done duas for it’s ppl, a land like that cannot go down.“

I think for Pakistan, greater powers are holding its hand over it. That’s maybe beyond our understanding, but that’s why the country is still standing.
I hope the best for the country and it’s ppl

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom