What's new

Does Pakistan have what it takes to be a strong nation?

Har kuch hai is mulk main, magr randi rona aur phir koi kam nahi karna. Kia banega. kuch bhi nahi.

This country needs to fix its economy first, one way or another. Has to fix security situation hand in hand. Has to find a way to generate income, agriculture won't do it. If you grow a crop and sell it, it sells for 5$. Turn it into a value added good like a shirt and it sells for 25$. So there is need for industrialization. Magr then you have electricity problems. Instead of building electricity and dams, or nuclear power plants ourselves, we get loans and get other people to do it for us, or we build fossil fuel power plant so now we have even more reliance on foreign oil that we have to pay to import. So now there is a massive loan problem too. If not industries, maybe money can be made using services.. Like IT based exports selling software solutions etc. Why not invest in military hardware and make it here, and export it. US does it, Europe does it. Its one of biggest US exports.

Once cash flow comes in only then will life for commoner get better. And it will not get better if we dont offer anything. We don't have oil rich resources like Arabs. Our leaders though look at them they are praying that we find oil instead of trying to find a solution. It's just incapable people at the top. Or not incapable just people that have no sense of loyalty to their fellows or country.

Brightest people, managing it in the worst possible way. This whole thing of regime change doesnt matter one single bit to the commoner. All the normal guy sees is onion costs more, there are more bomb blasts happening, he has to pay for his kids to go to school. Can't afford education himself. Instead of worrying about being a slave or not why not think long term.

Just need one insan ka bacha that makes it his priority to fix this thing and in a few years it can be set back on track imo

I used to hold a negative view of Pakistan, because honestly in the past 20-30 years, I followed the political life, nothing happened. A couple of weeks ago, I was listening to Peer Ajmal Raza Qadri Bayan, and he said something like this. “In a country where u have so many walli Allah buried, whom have done duas for it’s ppl, a land like that cannot go down.“

I think for Pakistan, greater powers are holding its hand over it. That’s maybe beyond our understanding, but that’s why the country is still standing.
I hope the best for the country and it’s ppl
That is also the hope and strategy of the finance minister Ishaq Dar. He posted this image just now on his Twitter:
FkrDdFIXwAE9huB

I don't understand the text, but I know it is not an economic policy.

Even to ask this question or even think about it, you must get your head examined.
A country that is at the bottom of every list, even behind Afghanistan of some list! .... be a strong nation?

In Joe Pashi's words "Get the F* outta here"

Ethnic identity can also be a manmade concept. For example, the terms Hispanic or Latino was invented in 1970's. Now it has become an ersatz category that clubs people as disparate as Amerindians from Peru and Castilian aristocrats from Spain. Similarly, the term Quebecois (Francophone), which is becoming a (pseudo) ethnic group may include those whose ancestors came from Normandy as well as Haiti.
Do Hispanics or Latinos also want to breakaway from US like the gentleman in the thread?
no i did not feel any comfort in south . i like clean cities better services better education and educated neighborhood .islamabad as a city and lahore karachi DHA BAHRIA are only places which offer it .

Why couldn't you help the south achieve this? What were the hurdles? Childhood alcoholism or domestic abuse?

Delusions and illusions of the slaves.... Thank god I'm not from that POS failed state

You are certainly trying hard to overcome your heimweh

That is also the hope and strategy of the finance minister Ishaq Dar. He posted this image just now on his Twitter:
FkrDdFIXwAE9huB

I don't understand the text, but I know it is not an economic policy.

Bro Ishaq Dar just posts Islamic stuff to hide his incompetency and corruption

He genuinely hopes people will eat it up.

The question is: Can we Pakistanis serve our nation even if we, as individuals, will not get rich with it? Can we fight India over the waters of Kashmir and the people of Kashmir? Can we wipe out all Talibs who attack Pakistani soil? Who are we then? And why we are occupying this piece of Land called Pakistan?

The question is: Can we Pakistanis serve our nation even if we, as individuals, will not get rich with it? Can we fight India over the waters of Kashmir and the people of Kashmir? Can we wipe out all Talibs who attack Pakistani soil? Who are we then? And why we are occupying this piece of Land called Pakistan?

اس قوم کو تو کھانا کھانے سے فرصت نہیں ہے

اس قوم کو تو کھانا کھانے سے فرصت نہیں ہے
قوم جاگ کیوں نہیں رہی، سوال یہی ہے۔ قوم مست کیوں ہے ان خراب حالات میں بھی، سوال یہی ہے۔ اور کیا ایسی چیزیں ہیں جو کہ ہمیں ایسا بناتی ہیں۔ سوال یہی ہے۔

قوم جاگ کیوں نہیں رہی، سوال یہی ہے۔ قوم مست کیوں ہے ان خراب حالات میں بھی، سوال یہی ہے۔ اور کیا ایسی چیزیں ہیں جو کہ ہمیں ایسا بناتی ہیں۔ سوال یہی ہے۔
ایمانداری سے بتاؤں تو نواز شریف ہماری قوم کی جیتی جاگتی تصویر ہے ۔ پیٹ پوجا کرپشن اور اقرباؑ پروری ۔ یہ تین چیزیں ہیں جو ہم ہر وقت کرنا چاہتے ہیں

Historically speaking, all the nations which were aggressors in the Past, are powerful nations today. Does it have to do with the DNA? Maybe, but attitude is definitely the key. The character of people of Pakistan is more inclined to be parasitic rather than hunters.

By looking in the mirror of the past, can we predict that Pakistan will ever achieve any status in world affairs, I mean more than what it has now? What is our ultimate destination?

@Mentee @Irfan Baloch @others

@HAIDER @SIPRA
was China an aggressor in the past ? @beijingwalker @Han Patriot @etylo

I would say no, all the wars China fought in the past 70 years such the Korean war, Sino-India war, Sino-Soviet clash, and Sino-Viet war were all defensive in nature.
One does not gain such a vast territory without being an aggressor. Chinese expended westwards in their history

Back
Top Bottom