What's new

Does India Feels Adventurous.

Cigarette is OK but adding cannabis to it is very dangerous. because many people have committed suicide after smoking it .they were out of their mind and did not know what they are doing. :)

'researcher' thanked!!!!

What?! I am sure u haven't even tried cannabis so plz stop posting crap Its my most fav drug:smokin:

Nuke all Indian cities is the best deterrent.

Your one liner rant doesn't make any sense rather exposing your cluelessness about military affairs and use of military terms/vocabulary. Learn, before someone call you out and declare you an idiot. Mr. Researcher.

At that time also Pakistan declared the war first, not India. Also forgot 'Operation search light'? Google for it.

Im sure creating training,sheltering and arming 100,000+ terrorists for a civil war in another country is an act of war .... even CIA had released reports tht indra( nixon was right) was planning to attack east Pakistan before we bombarded those ur terrorists camps.

Google for it!

If 'warriors' like me does not add wisdom than who will educate you against these BS written by such conspiracy blog? :P

All keyboard warriors like u think tht............ which is pretty funny.

i don't understand what is it our Pakistani members here want ? do you need us to hold hands and say we wont attack you? guys like in my earlier post , i still maintain no way will India join in the attack on Pakistan . if there is ever one.

I think Pakistan is interested in war. They always talk Bomb, Nuke and so on.

Don't ask for war, because when it comes, It's not good.

As for India, We will not indulge. Sometime, No action is best action. :tup:

Ah...the famous blunder of one Gandhi....India has entered East Pakistan ......in self defence. :disagree:
Well your GHQ is responsible for the mess they landed themselves.We are not the aggressor; your AF attacked us first thinking it to be at par with IAF,though that bubble was soon busted.

Im sure creating training,sheltering and arming 100,000+ terrorists for a civil war in another country is an act of war .... even CIA had released reports tht indra( nixon was right) was planning to attack east Pakistan before we bombarded those ur terrorists camps.

Google for it!
The Mukti Bahini was created after Operation searchlight where thousands were massacred overnight on 25th March and Mukti Bahini was formed after that to stop massacre. See what the Time said....

Beginning with the start of Operation Searchlight on 25 March 1971 and continuing throughout the Bangladesh Liberation War, there were widespread violations of human rights in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) perpetrated by the Pakistan Army, with support from local political and religious militias. Time reported a high U.S. official as saying "It is the most incredible, calculated thing since the days of the Nazis in Poland.

1971 Bangladesh atrocities - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All keyboard warriors like u think tht............ which is pretty funny.
Your funny thing will wash away right now ... start with this from your favorite conspiracy blog.....

Match-fixing scandal & RAW connection
http://pakobserver.net/detailnews.asp?id=50422

India unleashes menacing campaign against Pakistan

India unleashes menacing campaign against Pakistan

:lol: All are RAW conspiracy!!!

At that time also Pakistan declared the war first, not India. Also forgot 'Operation searchlight'? Google for it.
Pakistan was in no position to declare war in the Eastern sector......one squadron of obsolete F-86s facing ten Indian Units....many equipped with MIG-21s.

If 'warriors' like me does not add wisdom than who will educate you against these BS written by such conspiracy blog? :P
I still await that wisdom to be delivered. !! :)

Lol...what is this, over precaution phobia?? Just because US-Pak relation gone worse people started to jeopardize their thoughts...??

jmp090904l.jpg

I don't understand what is it our Pakistani members here want ? .

This is what they want: You are (India) doomed if you do, you are doomed if you don't.

Jokes apart, for any sane (not Internet warriors of Pakistan) Pakistani policy maker India in US's loop was good for them.

India is spending its money at whim, looking east and challenging China, taking stand in UN and working for its own strategic interest and comfortably steering trade and bilateral ties with Arab world, Israel and Iran.

Pakistanis are not worried about India's military might because they are naturally inclined to do military misadventures but its independence. The article from PO is giving insight about how nervous Pakistanis are becoming day by day with independently growing India, especially from India's foreign policy.

Regardless of what Indians think of what i have written , i do believe that If US strikes Pakistan and India comes in to join the party , what we should not do is to fight both at the same time. We should take out all Indian cities in the first hours of the war without hesitation as India does not have an active ABM in place. This will put India out of equation for ever.

Looking at this , US will back off too. The solution is not to fix the problem but to get rid of it completely , India won't miss a chance for a fight and this is why it should be targeted with brutal force.

Thanks.

Regardless of what Indians think of what i have written , i do believe that If US strikes Pakistan and India comes in to join the party , what we should not do is to fight both at the same time. We should take out all Indian cities in the first hours of the war without hesitation as India does not have an active ABM in place. This will put India out of equation for ever.

Looking at this , US will back off too. The solution is not to fix the problem but to get rid of it completely , India won't miss a chance for a fight and this is why it should be targeted with brutal force.

Thanks.

Think it will be too late, as USA would of secured ur nukes by then, with they STEALTH helicopters. :lol:

Remember OBL raid. :azn:

Back
Top Bottom