What's new

Does India Feels Adventurous.

We are improving our defence capability. We need 3 more years to complete 1st leg of upgradation/acquisition/induction.

After 3 years, No problem. :smitten:

So, Till 2014, we won't indulge in any war :angel: :no: with Pakistan until and unless we are forced to retaliate. :angry:

Gives us time, we will give you peace. ;)

Heres another one, see. :)

Lolz

It was only 3 weeks ago that in the latest Wickileaks India had "made a polite request to the USA to use their relationship with Pakistan and ask them to move their forces back". That is certainly a sign of us being worried!
Wake up and smell the coffee. You like to talk big and do star fish jumps on PDF. In reality life is different young man. If you want to live in a delusional world as it soothes your little soul then so be it. I wont remind you again.;)

Lolz

It was only 3 weeks ago that in the latest Wickileaks India had "made a polite request to the USA to use their relationship with Pakistan and ask them to move their forces back". That is certainly a sign of us being worried!

I thought Pakistanis dont believe wikileaks? :woot:

Maybe only when it suits you?

Lolz

Wake up and smell the coffee. You like to talk big and do star fish jumps on PDF. In reality life is different young man. If you want to live in a delusional world as it soothes your little soul then so be it. I wont remind you again.;)

Everyday, Pakistani abuse/hate Wikileaks saying It's complete fake.

Pakistan is US friend. Check History. After 5 decade of relation, Situation changing.

India don't need any country to face Pakistan. That will be joke of millennium. India can face whole Pakistan with 1/4th capability. We defeated Pakistan 3 times even when US was with Pakistan. Now, India-US relation is mutual and not depends on request/aid/help like Pakistan.

- The existence of articles and threads like this.

Not an official statement or a claim by the PA......I even gave the article a questionnaire title.
- The drama with the US over where you'll station the majority of your troops.

And where does India fits in this ??.........none the less pretty big talk from quarters where even faulty Carburetors rattle nerves.

Well, Most of the Pakistani members are saying "US will lose against Pakistan, We will defeat, They won't able to do this and that and so on"

If Pakistan is capable to face and defeat US, then I don't think they should be worried of India. :agree:

India might try and convince US to put more pressure on the Pakistanis. On the other side, India might just relocate some troops here and there just to confuse the Pakistanis.

Reminds me of the adage: If you can't convince, confuse.

P.S: If at all these reports are true. :D

Well, Most of the Pakistani members are saying "US will lose against Pakistan, We will defeat, They won't able to do this and that and so on"

If Pakistan is capable to face and defeat US, then I don't think they should be worried of India. :agree:

I bet they think they could take India and USA at the same time and win too.

Yes, Anything is possible in war.

When Hitler can face Europe + USSR + USA single handedly, I am sure Pakistan can face US and India together. War is not always won by capability.

I was wondering will China help if US attacks ? Deeper than sea and taller than mountain relation ? or just 1 line statement as usual. :coffee:

India is not going to attack Pakistan.You guys should get this thing out of your head.If India does attack then India will loose far more than Pakistan.Why?Because we have a vibrant economy which will take a direct hit if any war takes place.We don't want war .Period.Get out of your India obsession and see the enemy within.The enemy which kills men, women and children alike without any remorse.we are not your enemy and are least interested in war.

Actually, Indians are only too well known for.......Running with Rabbits and Hunting with Hounds. !!
That's 'hare' and not 'rabbits' as hares are bigger and stronger!! But that's exactly what Pakistan has been doing all along - Running with the Haqqani hare and hunting with the Yankee hounds!! (That's what the Americans are saying, anyway!)
:pop:

Cheers!

It fits in where the troops are stationed in such a way that it causes your ruling body to ponder over which enemy to tend to. The Taliban or the Indians.

Instead of pussyfooting for a year.....we executed the mission.

That sounds familiar......something taking China and Pakistan at the same time rings a bell.

Back
Top Bottom