What's new

Does India Feels Adventurous.

You're contradicting yourself there mate. :what:

I was trying to explain why on Google pages from this forum were ranked higher

Because everyone (Turks, Chinese, Israelis, Americans and Banglis) like to discuss things here on PDF not because Pakistanis have some bizarre fascination with India.

That LCA thread may have been started by an Indian member

And then just remain on the border for Twelve months. ;)

Either way it's got you lot running about like headless Chickens.

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

I was trying to explain why on Google from this forum were ranked higher

Because everyone (Turks, Chinese, Israelis, Americans and Banglis) like to discuss things here on PDF not because Pakistanis have some bizarre fascination with India.

Ah okay. I understand. It's all about SEO, something I've tried to explain here but some members would rather draw their own conclusions to push their own agendas. :)

DO i think that India will take advantage of the tensions by indulging in a military adventure : NO

most Indians wont be bothered to go to war just to settle an old score . we have more important thing to focuses on like the economy . ask any Indian here . his first instinct is to make more money , to improve ones own life and that of his family . only when attacked do we take up arms .

Yes indeed we are worried about India.
I find it incredibly funny that chamchaaz like you come on PDF telling us that we are paranoid and addicted to India!! lolz
Look you muppet head - you are on a Pakistani defence forum and telling us Pakistanis we are paranoid and addicted to your nation. The truth is the reason why you are on here is that you have an obsession with Pakistan. Thats why you are sniffing on here on a regular basis. :rofl:
People like you need to look in the mirror ;)

your admins are present on Indian forums too ;) it's a two way affair :drag:

If India do some mis adventure then he will see what we are capable of and what are the consequences. One of former chief of Indian intelligence agency also said this will b great mistake and trigger the war...........

While I don't think Pakistan would like to take their eye off India irrespective of the situation (it would be foolish for any army to count out an old foe), somehow this time around they have bigger things to worry about. Namely the threat of non-state actors creating a situation that would invite further trouble to Pakistan on the Global stage. The infamous 9/11 newspaper ad (not an India-US-NATO conspiracy but a poorly conceived Pakistani PR effort) and the recent strife regarding the Haqqani-ISI ties have significantly impacted Pakistan's image globally.
What beats logic is there seems to be a confrontational attitude as opposed to an open or inviting diplomatic overtures on the part of Pakistan.

Um...You need to check that buddy.The opening post was particularly funny and juvenile!

Hi I am newbie here. I am regular lurker in all major def forums. Here some analysis from other forum that i read today and thought it will be perfectly fitting here.

FOR THOSE WHO DOUBT INDIAS MIGHT/CAPABILITY/WILL TO TAKE ON ROGUE NEIGHBOUR

Pakistan. Herring. Red.

I doubt India can afford the costs. The opportunity cost is also great. E.g, after Barro-Lee several pages back, I did some digging. Even with rapidly growing secondary school enrollments since 2000, in 2007, in the appropriate age group only about 37-39% of Indian children pass class X. (In absolute numbers each %age point is about 500K children). Indian secondary education has to expand rapidly to keep up as primary enrollment and completion rates increase - the last few years has focused on primary education. It is this school-completed workforce that will keep Indian economic growth rates humming. You don't educate them now, you've lost them, you are not going to accomplish much with adult education. You're not going up in the world if a significant percentage of your population hasn't had at least SSLC/Matric (we're not talking about the +2 in 10+2, those numbers have a even longer way to go. Then there is college.).

To abandon this to engage in a breakup/absorption of Pakistan means

a. losing this generation of children
b. losing the one-time demographic advantage that India theoretically has for the next few decades - because you've left the mass of them uneducated,
c. having to handle another 100 million illiterates from Pakistan.

I think if the nation has to choose educating all its children and reaping the good karma of that at the cost of suffering a Mumbai 26/11 every five years, the nation (much as it will annoy some BRFers) will choose to educate its children.

Can't India do both? I don't think there is any evidence that a country can engage in both the size and duration of conflict that would result in breakup/absorption of Pakistan as well as increase its human development indicators at the rate India needs to. There is a once-in-many-generations opportunity to break out of chronic poverty. Weigh that against an attempt to settle the pest called Pakistan - with no clarity or certainty of the final outcome - (e.g., will absorbed Pakistanis turn non-fundamentalist?).

Moments when destiny can be changed do not come often. Imagine India missed the software train back in 1998-2000. What would be the next opportunity to begin a virtuous cycle of grow,invest,grow? Now multiply that by 100. That is what India loses if it loses focus on what is important. You don't need much more than to attribute Manmohan Singh with enough brains to grasp that much in order to understand his dovish policy. No Indian politician with an iota of brains is going to waste any effort on Pakistan more than is needed for things not to get catastrophically bad.

Back
Top Bottom