What's new

Does India Feels Adventurous.

Regardless of what Indians think of what i have written , i do believe that If US strikes Pakistan and India comes in to join the party , what we should not do is to fight both at the same time. We should take out all Indian cities in the first hours of the war without hesitation as India does not have an active ABM in place. This will put India out of equation for ever.

Looking at this , US will back off too. The solution is not to fix the problem but to get rid of it completely , India won't miss a chance for a fight and this is why it should be targeted with brutal force.

Thanks.

So you use your nukes and destroy all indian cities. There are easily more than 100 major cities in india so you have used all your nukes and played your trump card. Now what makes US back off?
US knows you cant nuke american cities. You have even used up all your nukes to destroy India so you might not have too many left. An Indian nuclear retaliation has severely damaged your war fighting ability.
In addition you have nuked a country at a horrendous scale. US can now use "excessive force" to deal with such a crazy country.

I see no reason how destroying all indian cities with nukes is going to save pakistan from US.

US would have backed off if they thought you can do the same to them. but clearly pakistan does not have the technology to hit US cities. I find your arguments to be made more of jingoism and wishful thinking than logic

Regardless of what Indians think of what i have written , i do believe that If US strikes Pakistan and India comes in to join the party , what we should not do is to fight both at the same time. We should take out all Indian cities in the first hours of the war without hesitation as India does not have an active ABM in place. This will put India out of equation for ever.

Looking at this , US will back off too. The solution is not to fix the problem but to get rid of it completely , India won't miss a chance for a fight and this is why it should be targeted with brutal force.

Thanks.

I agree with you to the extent that Pak will threaten India with nukes IF there is a standoff with US. It will be last move before Pak is defanged of its nukes.

You think Pakistan will survive after that ? Please stop talking like a little kid, who gave you the researcher tag ?

I would say another kid, but then I know otherwise :)

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

Really ?? Wonder why some Gangu Teeli decided to make a movie called cold start or something.

If I was Pakistan's Military leader, I would not think much about Cold start at this time.. Only hot pursuit on the other side.. If you know what I mean :)

If I was Pakistan's Military leader, I would not think much about Cold start at this time.. Only hot pursuit on the other side.. If you know what I mean :)
Actually, I don't think he lost any sleep over it....in any case the term was created for the home crowd.
Judging by the atmosphere, it's suffice to say, hot pursuits are feeling the chill spell settling in besides if push comes to shove....the third dimension......surgical strikes can play the ball. :azn:

Actually, I don't think he lost any sleep over it....in any case the term was created for the home crowd.
Judging by the atmosphere, it's suffice to say, hot pursuits are feeling the chill spell settling in besides if push comes to shove....the third dimension......surgical strikes can play the ball. :azn:

Actually, USA is already past the stage of surgical strikes, when they surgically terminated Osama's residency in the Pakistani Military academy town of Abbotabad.. Plus the 2-3 Vitamin (hellfire) injections a week delivered from Predator brand of disposable syringes..

Its seems like all guys are preparing for a big war...calm down and come to reality the things are not so easy as you post...my dear friend nuclear bomb is to maintain peace not war..UN will not allow any country 2 use nuclear in war ok..every one has equal right to live in this world...and if you are thinking of nuclear 4get it because some1 will think twice before using it ,and even if it is used ,you all know the future...enjoy your meal,enjoy with your family and friend and live a peacefull life,military navy or air force will not give you food,cloths and shelter always remember they are just made for peace not to destroy,life is very short...jai hind

Actually, USA is already past the stage of surgical strikes, when they surgically terminated Osama's residency in the Pakistani Military academy town of Abbotabad.. Plus the 2-3 Vitamin (hellfire) injections a week delivered from Predator brand of disposable syringes..

By all means ask a military person to differentiate between a Raid/ Assault and surgical strike. The designated target along with brick and motor is usually obliterated in a surgical strike with only body parts to salvage. As for the rest, some cancers can only be addressed in certain ways...... BTW, how is the Red Carpet I mean corridor Tourists guide coming on. Some Fatal attractions there need to be seen to.

By all means ask a military person to differentiate between a Raid/ Assault and surgical strike. The designated target along with brick and motor is usually obliterated in a surgical strike with only body parts to salvage. As for the rest, some cancers can only be addressed in certain ways...... BTW, how is the Red Carpet I mean corridor Tourists guide coming on. Some Fatal attractions there need to be seen to.

Ah! so we now digress?? Cant miss getting Indian angle to a face off between USA and Pakistan?? And then accuse India of being obsessed with Pakistan .. LOL

Ah! so we now digress?? Cant miss getting Indian angle to a face off between USA and Pakistan?? And then accuse India of being obsessed with Pakistan .. LOL

to my pakistani country men why do you even consider threads like this. India is a timid country that has lots of incredible problems of its own. There is 0% chance of indians attacking pakistan or china etc.

to my pakistani country men why do you even consider threads like this. India is a timid country that has lots of incredible problems of its own. There is 0% chance of indians attacking pakistan or china etc.

I agree 100%.. Leave us to getting our economy up and uplift our citizens to a more prosperous levels than today. We will leave the facing of terrorist bullets and bombs to our brave and sherdil friends across our western border

Either India a timid country or not is a different debate all together, but ,yes, there is 0% chance that Indians would attack Pakistan.

I agree 100%.. Leave us to getting our economy up and uplift our citizens to a more prosperous levels than today. We will leave the facing of terrorist bullets and bombs to our brave and sherdil friends across our western border

Thank you for being understanding. Of course you chaps across the border have never ever ever had issues with terrorists and bombs mate nor any issues with you being secular and all that. Good luck with you guys improving your economy. A strong Indian economy is excellent news for all in Asia.

Back
Top Bottom