What's new

Does India Feels Adventurous.

This is beyond retarded.....its as if Pakistan is ASKING for a fight..?...

What the hell is your problem?!

Webmaster , please remove this guys from the post of researcher.By making him a researcher you are spoiling the reputation of your own forum.
Oooops! Aeronaut is a 'RESEARCHER'? Hell's bells! If that's the standard acceptable to PDF then I have nothing to say since I don't own it. But if I did, then Aeronaut and his ilk would have been packed, sealed and disposed off in good time!

He says nuking Indian cities is the best deterrent? Like wiping Israel off the face of this Earth as some yahoo had said some time ago? Ok, so wipe off Israel, the US of A, and India, the thorns in Pakistan's flesh and all will be well! The world would be a better place to live in, Pakistan would become a super power taking America's place and will then establish a New World Order!

Jeeez!

Loose talk about using nuclear weapons will make sure that pakistan will not have any left to use.
And using nuclear weapons will ensure that there is no pakistan left after that.
India will not involve itself in pakistan-US love affair as long as Pakistani sucidal tendencies(which pakistani members so advertantly boast about kick in...but then alarm bells will be ringing throughout the world and not just India.
Pakistan best bet is to fight conventional against US..using home field advantage and not compound its misery by dragging India or nukes in the scenario.

Oooops! Aeronaut is a 'RESEARCHER'? Hell's bells! If that's the standard acceptable to PDF then I have nothing to say since I don't own it. But if I did, then Aeronaut and his ilk would have been packed, sealed and disposed off in good time!

He says nuking Indian cities is the best deterrent? Like wiping Israel off the face of this Earth as some yahoo had said some time ago? Ok, so wipe off Israel, the US of A, and India, the thorns in Pakistan's flesh and all will be well! The world would be a better place to live in, Pakistan would become a super power taking America's place and will then establish a New World Order!

Jeeez!

I think if one took the time and trouble to read the posts of the trolls from India that were coming on then the post Aeronaut makes sence. The nonsense posts that people with a couple of brain cells start talking as if India are the glorias, all mighty all powerful, all incredible, superduper number 1 country in the world - it tends to result in provacation and obviously the constant tripe that is posted on here eventually leads to a response of this nature. Subsequently the result is you guys start putting your hands on your mouths as if butter wouldnt melt in your mouth. I suggest if cant handle the heat then get out of the kitchen. You always have the option of your beloved IDF.
Incidently Aeronaut didnt have to yet in a post later on explained himself. Do me a favour guys and grow up a little instead of making out you are all mother therese

If Pakistan be attacked by the U.S , why on earth will India want to join in ? Its not like they need our help.

India will never initiate a conflict, we have traditionally remained defensive and shall always remain so. As long as our interests are not threatened.

Instead of pussyfooting for a year.....we executed the mission.

that pussyfooting cause the ***** mushy to close down the majority of the terrorist camps......;)

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

Ah...the famous blunder of one Gandhi....India has entered East Pakistan ......in self defence. :disagree:

Operation Chengiz Khan.....:disagree:

Leave it my fellow countrymen

aakri samay mein kisi ka dil nahi dukaate

dekh lene do mere pakistani dosto ko kuch sapne, kya pata wo kal ho na ho:sniper::sniper:

On topic: i think us will use drone and Bombers to carpet bomb NWF , it depend on pakistani militry on what they want to do. They want to take it to nxt level by bring does drones down or just create political noise

US is using reaper drones to bomb al qeada camps in africa

Common guys India dont have balls to think about it...
They are enjoying bollywood fuckx..

Last thing India wants is a war with Pakistan especially when ties are improving and your business delegation is in India for trade talks.

I thot we were having our adventure in Baluchistan and FATAville.

Dont think anything else us needed there

Back
Top Bottom