What's new

Does currycel mean just Indian guys?

Hahahaha I am surprised to see incel lingo on here. There are people who think currycels are only Indians and there are others who say it is also Pakistanis. I think it is a derogatory term so I would never label myself that. I do call Indians pajeets if they're anti-Pakistan or anti-Islam though.

In Canada I have seen Indian guys dating palestinian, lebanese , iraqi , jordanian and some white girls too but the white girls are usually the rejected ones. the hot ones go to white or black guys. Pakistanis are mostly with Pakistani women or punjabi girls.
However, blacks are ruling Canada. Two weeks ago saw the most beautiful arab girl in Hijab walking hand in hand with a black guy. Man i had to literally smoke two packs to calm myself down.
If an Arab hijabi was walking hand in hand with a non-Arab then he was Islamic, so why should it be a problem? I understand if he wasn't Islamic it'd be a big problem though. But I doubt a hijabi out of all people would do it like that publicly.

Pakistanis who come to the west usually resemble Gangus. The cream of Pakistan usually goes to UK or Aus. Wherever i go they think im a gangu, what torturous life i have .
Lol that's so true though, I don't say it cause I guess it's not politically correct

Pakistanis in the west (are usually) more educated

But look wise are a bit on the gangu side than what you normally see back home in Pakistan

Lol that's so true though, I don't say it cause I guess it's not politically correct

Pakistanis in the west (are usually) more educated

But look wise are a bit on the gangu side than what you normally see back home in Pakistan

I think it depends from person to person. My brother, for instance, often gets mistaken for being Indian. Whereas I get mistaken for being a plethora of different nationalities. It's rare for someone to guess me as Pakistani the first time. It's usually the third time they get it right, if they get it right at all. Also, there aren't that many Pakistanis where I'm from. Only 25,000.

Back
Top Bottom