What's new

Does currycel mean just Indian guys?

Female minds have changed they want someone who can support them. Majority of these white boys are dead beats hit jobs with no future and just drink to drown there sorrows. They see foreign females in Benz, BMWs and Infitini while they driving a broke as Kia they just want change.

Its also cuz of the capitalist system. One simply cannot have fun today as someone did 20 years ago.
Bhai thori sociol awareness bhi hoti hai

He is talking about his struggles (genuine unfortunately I wish we as society can do better) and you bringing this shit

Like this is the social awareness of a child

lmao he's an incel that contributes nothing to defense and talks about weird sh*t.

Can mods ban this guy?

Which part of US you in? I’m central US I’m basically in what we call little Lithuania, we never had any issues here those girls would do anything, had a few GFs during my younger days (wish I didn’t then cause I now know what’s awaiting me hereafter), last action with them was during graduation screwed one before she said good bye. They thought we was exotic or some shit, always talked about having tan skin like us.
Northern Virginia area, many Latinas here like me for some reasons. Latinas are freaky in the sheets.

White girls dont like me in general, maybe I am too dark for them 🤣

I am generally attracted to girls darker than me since I am very white for an Arab

is that pink or yellow?

Pakistani Christians are not as white/yellow/pink as your villagers, see below
View attachment 767922
Nothing wrong with being dark skin

Well I personally don't think so

However being a door mat and accepting and inferiority state and not defending yourself automatically puts you at the bottom of the pile. There is nothing wrong with indians being dark. My issue is that they take abuse and slavery, then expect everybody else to accept it. For example, an Indian Hindu telling me your ancestors were slaves just like mine. Well my ancestors were not slaves and you can't teach me about my own family. I see Hindus being pro hindutva in their country but then go in cowardness mode when confronted with white people in their country.

I’m sure their tired of having to smell their husband or boyfriends grass like body order after 5PM every day at home want change also, lol.
I usually hit them with the El Salvador's president is Arab too and that works for girls from El Salvador.

I don't really plan on having a real long term relationship with anybody Latina and I pray I never rawdog it and have a mini me.

I usually hit them with the El Salvador's president is Arab too and that works for girls from El Salvador.

I don't really plan on having a real long term relationship with anybody Latina and I pray I never rawdog it and have a mini me.

For some odd reason, I've never been a player like person like my friends. I've been with 1 girl from high school all the way to college now. I did it by choice not because I couldn't fish for more.

For some odd reason, I've never been a player like person like my friends. I've been with 1 girl from high school all the way to college now. I did it by choice not because I couldn't fish for more.
Thats ideal, it has never worked out for me though I lose attraction very quickly and become fed up with it within a month or two.

Thats ideal, it has never worked out for me though I lose attraction very quickly and become fed up with it within a month or two.
Thats my upside

I've been with a white girl since grade school but we started off in middle school with a lot of outdoor stuff. For example, surfing, biking and generally have the same taste in music. I think this is why I didn't lose my attraction towards her.

Pakistanis have unique features , what we lack is social skills and fitness becaue of shitty culture, Now I am about 15% bf and have worked on my confidence , i get quite a bit of attraction from girls of all ages. Bigger problem is that in modern age of comfort and feminism , men are loosing touch to their musculanity , all men should workout and or do martial arts like karate or something. Its funny how many men of all background lost their shit on just asking a girl out or approaching them.

Pakistanis have unique features , what we lack is social skills and fitness becaue of shitty culture, Now I am about 15% bf and have worked on my confidence , i get quite a bit of attraction from girls of all ages. Bigger problem is that in modern age of comfort and feminism , men are loosing touch to their musculanity , all men should workout and or do martial arts like karate or something. Its funny how many men of all background lost their shit on just asking a girl out or approaching them.

Its the absolute opposite in my country

In the UK, we have social skills and muscular physiques but big noses.

Literally half of this MMA poster in my town is filled with Pakistanis

Id say about 65% of Pakistanis in northern Britain come under the fit category easily

Solid-Impact-Operation-Takeover-poster (3).jpg

It's those bobbing head, thick accented indian scammers who are really turning people against all pajeets in America. These fraudsters have ruined the lives of countless elderly and other guillable Americans.

There needs to be an IT ban on India

I have no idea why would any sane company outsource a computer job to a land where they can't handle defecation issues before computers

The ring of count Vlad Țepeș Dracula Is needed to cleanse the incels

View attachment 767928

This concept of incel just doesn't resonate in britain, even white boys here aren't total squares. They might not have as much "swag" as black or Pakistani boys but they're not total lost causes here.

If we date a white girl in my town. Our boys think we just couldn't get a girl in our own people or that we're just practicing for marriage so that we wouldnt be inexperienced with our real wives. It never even occured to us that we wouldnt be able to get females. Even the most broke and unfit guy in my friends manages to pick something up.

Here in northern Britain

Asian means Pakistani

In London, it can mean chinese in some parts

However in America, I've heard Asian exclusively means east asians

Generally speaking, there is always females for young high school Pakistani boys to hook up with here

mann listen if we're talking about the bitches we pulled im currently love jihading this tamil hindu girl

1. shes a 9/10 with amazing features
2. i cant beleive i used to be racist and call indians darkies , i hope she doesnt find that out

and yeah most pajeets i grew up with in canada got absolutely no girls

Indian girls here in Britain are not lookers in my town. They tend to have mustaches

No homo, most of our male friends look cleaner and better than most indian girls here. They also have a heavy spice smell to them too

Back
Top Bottom