What's new

Pakistan is a `Chick Magnet’

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am ugly, Now please indians leave your insecurities and foolish behavior, It should make you guys happy. Grow up kids.

Any one can write an article based on their imagination and odd incidents..... Is there an international competition to find who's more handsome??

And i can't remember any miss worlds of pakistani nationality...

she must be sardarni ask punjabi munda.. in sikh religion they are not allowed to have shave
m not a sikh..understand the difference between sikh and punjabi.
What do women in Pakistan do? Pick up a razor and shave themselves off to impress their hairy mullahs?:lol:

pakistani women are best.. no one can beat their innocent look
Personally I think the article is stupid. Just a bunch of useless gossip.

Some Pakistanis attract foreign women while others don't.

Personally, I'd like to stick to Pak women if possible.

pakistanis are always good on those things which are difficult to compare eg --beautiful people,martial race, great pilots, great cricketing talents(unfortunately no proofs to back the claim).. may be to keep themselves happy (or this is the only way they can compete with india) ..

SO true man

m not a sikh..understand the difference between sikh and punjabi.
What do women in Pakistan do? Pick up a razor and shave themselves off to impress their hairy mullahs?:lol:
you dont need to shave ur head but its dirty to grow hairs under arm pits..disgusting smell when you sweat

Any one can write an article based on their imagination and odd incidents..... Is there an international competition to find who's more handsome??

And i can't remember any miss worlds of pakistani nationality...

Pakistan is an Islamic Republic, we dont allow beauty pageants like most Islamic countries dont allow beauty pageants. There are Pakistanis who live in the west and start their own pageants, but those pageants are not approved by the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

And even you indians admit that the good looking indians are in north-west close to Pakistan border far away from center of india, like in Punjab and Indian Occupied Kashmir.

Hey Indians, Leave everything else and just enjoy this song :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan is an Islamic Republic, we dont allow beauty pageants like most Islamic countries dont allow beauty pageants. There are Pakistanis who live in the west and start their own pageants, but those pageants are not approved by the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

And even you indians admit that the good looking indians are in north-west close to Pakistan border far away from center of india, like in Punjab and Indian Occupied Kashmir.
But there ar fashion shows in Pakistan!
Have a look,Miss Pakistan,Damn! my housekeeper is sexier than that

You don't allow beauty pageants but allow miss Pakistan competition with bikini models,IMPRESSIVE!

And This too. :smitten:

i have heard many indian actress have foreign blood.. qatrina cannot even speak hondi properly

haters gonna hate :P

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom