What's new

Pakistan is a `Chick Magnet’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, and Indian girls are so much more attractive, aren't they?

Indian+Bhabhi+nature+hairy+Body+without+Make+Up+Cute+girl.JPG

JAI HIND!

:bad::fie:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lol at the way indians are feeling insecure on this article :lol:

Oh God.....! Obsession.!

Lol at the way indians are feeling insecure on this article :lol:

Oh God.....! Obsession.!

Insecure?? We are just laughing at your obsession I know what i look like ;) and what Pakistanis look like (Post your pictures thread)...well some were good and some were rather ugly.

pakistanis are always good on those things which are difficult to compare eg --beautiful people,martial race, great pilots, great cricketing talents(unfortunately no proofs to back the claim).. may be to keep themselves happy (or this is the only way they can compete with india) ..

actually problem with averge indian is that they dont care about looking after their body, how to dress well, use perfume to get rid the smell of curry, take bath daily, wash hands/body well after doing kamsutra.. they only care about getting master degree and think that master degree will be enough to impress a girl which offcourse is not true.. pakistani guys are good players when it come to win the heart of girls .. they know how to please girls( western as well as eastern)

Well ive heard tht indian women dont shave? please no pun intended.....Just curious is tht true?

Appologies if somebdy is offended.
Thanks

actually problem with averge indian is that they dont care about looking after their body, how to dress well, use perfume to get rid the smell of curry, take bath daily, wash hands/body well after doing kamsutra.. they only care about getting master degree and think that master degree will be enough to impress a girl which offcourse is not true.. pakistani guys are good players when it come to win the heart of girls .. they know how to please girls( western as well as eastern)
:rofl: :rofl: Grow up newton!

Well there are Pakistanis in gurgaon hospitals and some offices....really they are indistinguishable from Indians...some of the are as dark as it gets.

But yes Afghanistanis and Iraqis in Indian hospitals can be picked up...Pakistanis can only be picked up when they stand in the 'International patients ward'.:D

Personally I think the article is stupid. Just a bunch of useless gossip.

Some Pakistanis attract foreign women while others don't.

Personally, I'd like to stick to Pak women if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom