What's new

Pakistan is a `Chick Magnet’

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have heard many indian actress have foreign blood.. qatrina cannot even speak hondi properly
Katrina has grown up in UK..btw you watch plenty of bollywood movies ;) And yes..where did you heard that Indian actress have foreign blood? :lol:
Is this a 3 year old?

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

she is indian pretending to be pakistani.. palistani girls dont wear bikini in public
Bas kar yaar! hus hus k mere pait mein dard ho gai! :lol:

Some about 4 or 5 Firangis got married to Pakistanis and Pakistan has become chik magnet?? you guys are amazing...

And even you indians admit that the good looking indians are in north-west close to Pakistan border far away from center of india, like in Punjab and Indian Occupied Kashmir.

Sorry i won't agree..2010 miss universe runner up was a girl from the deep south of india...

For stats beauty doesn't concentrate on any part of india or in pakistan, it's rather evenly distributed...and it will be impossible to judge which people are more beautiful since judge will also be influenced by their background and beauty concepts....

^ qatrina has foreign dad or mum.. same is vtrue about many others including dia mirza too

But there ar fashion shows in Pakistan!
Have a look,Miss Pakistan,Damn! my housekeeper is sexier than that

You don't allow beauty pageants but allow miss Pakistan competition with bikini models,IMPRESSIVE!

Damn I'd tap that.. :cheesy:

I've never seen pakistani women like this before. Well I've dated 2 middle eastern chicks but nothing ever likes this wow..

I'm coming to pakistan :yahoo:

Fkcu the security warnings !!

You don't allow beauty pageants but allow miss Pakistan competition with bikini models,IMPRESSIVE!

She looks very um......average....maybe not even that. Wearing a bikini and looking like a slut doesn't make you any more attractive.

I think the prettiest Pakistani girl is Alina and she's a real Pakistani, not an expatriate and/or foreign born.

pic02.jpg

30609_101012959946470_100001132986522_7263_7469503_n.jpg

AlinaKhan.png

Lol bollywood actors........ he just posted a song dude....a balochi folk song.:lol:

And i wonder why all ur actors are punjabi or pathan.......;)
actors?? When did that come into topic? I just posted some songs...listen to them and yes whenever you attend another marriage you ll see these songs buzzing there...i heard from a Pakistani moderator on PDF( don't remember then name) there is no Pakistani marriage without Indian songs.

She is not a Pakistani citizen, but an immigrant who lives in some other country. There are some beauty pageants held by people of Pakistani decent living in west but is not approved by Islamic Republic of Pakistan. They just use the name, Pakistan. If you have searched about these beauty pageants, you would notice they take place in Canada and some other western countries, never in Pakistan.

^ qatrina has foreign dad or mum.. same is vtrue about many others including dia mirza too

Katrina is a citizen of UK, born and brought up there...completely foreign...She just came to india for her profession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom