What's new

Pakistan is a `Chick Magnet’

Status
Not open for further replies.
OHHHH Do remember that many muslims in Pakistan migrated from India to Pakistan..
All north indian urdu speakers......make 7.25% of Pakistan.........What abt them?
My grandpa is also from Pakistan(Rawalpindi)...
Im sorry abt tht........lol

where did you hear Kareena's family migrated from Pakistan?:lol:

Kapoors are punjabis frm peshawar.......

Just like shahrukh khan and others........ haha...... so even ur punjabi-pashtun actors are frm Pakistan.

What about Aishwarya Rai??...world knows ;) i got nothing else to say.

Never said tht all indians are ugly?

Anyways without makeup shes ugly...........see for urself
YouTube - ‪Aishwarya Rai Without Makeup‬‏

Migrated from Pakistan?? When Kapoor family came to Mumbai it was "ENTIRE INDIA".. And there was no Pakistan on the face of planet. Read some history my friend.

Read the article that your fellow indian wrote. The region of Pakistan always had a different history than the vast majority of today's India. And it was not part of India, it was part of BRITISH India, which is dead and will never return.

pakistani people who see only Bollywood movies may think that it's all from areas near pakistan....there exist big film industries in india ( as big as bollywood it self in terms of both number and budget) and there too exists beautiful actors and actresses...But you people may not know it as you won't watch tamil, malayalam or telungu films as you won't understand the language...

Well the most preferred men here are black guys, it's called "jungle fever"..

Then come white guys and mexicans

and people like to go exotic and go for middle eastern/persian/indian & pakistani men.

I cant really tell the difference between a pakistani and an indian unless one has a full beard without the stache.. I know the difference between a Sikh and a Muslim but still the common Indian and Pakistani kinda look the same.

Its really weird because some Indians look Mexican or Latin, others look full on white, some look blacker than black and ive seen like one guy that looks Chinese but he said he was from India

I don't know whats gonna make omar more mad, that you can't tell the difference between pakistanis and indians, or that one chinese looking guy said he's indian!

Some about 4 or 5 Firangis got married to Pakistanis and Pakistan has become chik magnet?? you guys are amazing...

It was an Indian who wrote this article.

Now that we've gotten that out of the way....I guess I can say that I agree with you, this is pretty flawed reasoning.

Raj Kapoor was born in Peshawar, British India (present day Pakistan), to actor Prithviraj Kapoor and Ramsarni (Rama) Devi Kapoor (née Mehra). He was the eldest of six children in a Punjabi[2] family.[3][4][5] He was the grandson of Dewan Basheshwarnath Kapoor and great-grandson of Dewan Keshavmal Kapoor, part of the famous Kapoor family.

Raj Kapoor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for Aishwairya Rai, she is a fake.

aish2.jpg

Aishwarya Rai in the middle.

Aishwarya fake? how exactly?

and peshawar? that was India at that time. everyone born in British India are Indians.

I don't know whats gonna make omar more mad, that you can't tell the difference between pakistanis and indians, or that one chinese looking guy said he's indian!

Well he looked Chinese (somewhere from East Asia lol), but he said he was from theTibetan part of India

Well yeah if you look at the Indians and Pakistanis here, they almost look middle eastern/mediterranian and even mexican/hispanic

father of dia mirza is german and origin of lara dutta is karachi and many indians actors has afgani origin too including zayed khan, fardeen khan and his father feroz etc

i mean no one else is fully foreign like katrina...glad that you eventually found few who share foreign origin from hundreds of beautiful actors and actresses

Read the article that your fellow indian wrote. The region of Pakistan always had a different history than the vast majority of today's India. And it was not part of India, it was part of BRITISH India, which is dead and will never return.

British India was called to the place which was India. I know you're ashamed of that. but take a chill pill.

father of dia mirza is german and origin of lara dutta is karachi and many indians actors has afgani origin too including zayed khan, fardeen khan and his father feroz etc

Hum sabko pata hai bhaiya, Pakistan me bahut bum hai :P isme itna khisiyane ki kya baat hai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom