What's new

Does currycel mean just Indian guys?

The thought of unwashed stinky backside can put any civilized person off. The worst is they get diseases related to that shit. Fuckin disgusting savages.
(Remember brother the answer to Orientalism is Occidentalism)

In Canada I have seen Indian guys dating palestinian, lebanese , iraqi , jordanian and some white girls too but the white girls are usually the rejected ones. the hot ones go to white or black guys. Pakistanis are mostly with Pakistani women or punjabi girls.
However, blacks are ruling Canada. Two weeks ago saw the most beautiful arab girl in Hijab walking hand in hand with a black guy. Man i had to literally smoke two packs to calm myself down.

In Canada I have seen Indian guys dating palestinian, lebanese , iraqi , jordanian and some white girls too but the white girls are usually the rejected ones. the hot ones go to white or black guys. Pakistanis are mostly with Pakistani women or punjabi girls.
However, blacks are ruling Canada. Two weeks ago saw the most beautiful arab girl in Hijab walking hand in hand with a black guy. Man i had to literally smoke two packs to calm myself down.
Mehnat kar
Hasad na kar :coffee:

Competition is tough man. Cant cross black guys, they got swag and women love em. Dating scene is over for brown guys in Canada , the only way is to import a wifey from Pakistan.

British Pakistanis are killing it though

So maybe just maybe
Let's admit it

North American Paksitanis are just not cool enough 😎

British Pakistanis are killing it though

So maybe just maybe
Let's admit it

North American Paksitanis are just not cool enough 😎

Pakistanis who come to the west usually resemble Gangus. The cream of Pakistan usually goes to UK or Aus. Wherever i go they think im a gangu, what torturous life i have .

Translation: I cant get any one execpt latinos.
White girls have liked me but I cant picture getting along with their families in a serious relationship so I dont pursue it.

Black girls are a no to me for various reasons.

I went to this incel wiki page and they included Pakistanis in the currycel page. They're saying there is a racial disadvantage with Indian men in the dating game in America. Okcupid in America rates Indian men last

Now, half Pakistanis aren't even genetically Indian. 43 million Pashtuns, 10 million Baloch, 19 million Baloch in Sindh. There is 5 million Kashmiris too

most Pakistanis aren't racially similar to Indians

Also I live in the UK and have never seen a Pakistani guy especially a Mirpuri or Pashtun have issues with women. They literally get the second most after Jamaican guys. Even princess diana, britney spears, Jemima goldsmith, Kamaliya and Lauren Booth dated Pakistani guys from here

You have English Defense League sisters like Tommy Robinson's cousin Jeannette who dated Pakistani guys

It says South Asian guys ask for bobs and vagene all day. First of all, only Indian guys do this. I've never seen a Pakistani do this. Second, there is no racial similarities between most Pakistanis vs indians.

https://incels.wiki/w/Currycel

indians on okcupid:
5d089b53ca833f6009b4611d15786a6b.jpg

indians in real life:
indian-guy-picture-id182753316

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom