What's new

Does currycel mean just Indian guys?

You have to do it like I do, go in via stealth mode quick jab and walk out with a limp and point the finger to a Pajeet to guide the mods.
most mods hate me for being a Christian (same as many members).

there are 3 who promise to back me but when I look behind they are nowhere to be seen.

there are 2 who genuinely try their best but I don't want to impose on them too much lest my bad PDF luck wears off on them too (2 vs. a dozen or more). one of my helper mods got fired long time ago, another is sorta missing when I am online

What world do you live in?

Yes there is 43 million Pashtuns in Pakistan

Even the prime minister is Pashtun and he boned a European banking dynasty woman named Jemima Goldsmith

main-qimg-1c014488463459e030253dfd6f05f1c3.jpg

@Shazzad123
Me personally have had no problems getting into relationships with girls albeit they are usually short term, mostly Latinas but thats who I am mainly attracted to.

I am naturally charismatic in my opinion and pretty confident which is very important.

Many girls have liked me but I was a pu*sy and didnt have the nerve to ask them out when i was younger.

As a fellow Christian, if this is the case, I am sorry for you experiencing this.

I’ve never received any negativity for being a Christian here, But of course, I can only speak for myself.

@Shazzad123
Me personally have had no problems getting into relationships with girls, mostly Latinas but thats who I am mainly attracted to.

I don't get why American white guys are so mad. Even the term incel was started by white guys in America who start school shootings because they can't get women and suffer from psychological disorder so go to Thailand or the Philippines to pay for a go go bar girl.

Is America full of frustrated people?

Even white guys in the UK aren't this terrible.

I don't understand. Even the term incel was started by white guys in America who start school shootings because they can't get women and suffer from psychological disorder so go to Thailand or the Philippines to pay for a go go bar girl.

Many white guys my age are awkward and have weird personalities and can't socialize to men very well not to mention women.

I see why incel and school shootings happen to be honest it is combination of misogynistic behavior and sexual frustration.

As a fellow Christian, if this is the case, I am sorry for you experiencing this.

I’ve never received any negativity for being a Christian here, But of course, I can only speak for myself.
Christians are people of the book. We're required to respect Christians but not those trinity type Christians.

there are 3 who promise to back me but when I look behind they are nowhere to be seen.

there are 2 who genuinely try their best but I don't want to impose on them too much lest my bad PDF luck wears off on them too (2 vs. a dozen or more). one of my helper mods got fired long time ago, another is sorta missing when I am online

I got your back bro, **** those that hate cause of some religious difference. Your a Pakistani and that’s the only thing that matters to us nationalists like me. If regular members try anything tag me and I’ll teach them benchods a lesson.

probably because they see you as a white American Christian and are afraid of you getting them shut down and me as either an untouchable black Pakistani or bad bad British Catholic (apparently I robbed the sub-continent of 33 trillion dollars in some previous incarnation).

If I am a Briton I am a robber
If I am Pakistani then I am dirty untouchable

I went to this incel wiki page and they included Pakistanis in the currycel page. They're saying there is a racial disadvantage with Indian men in the dating game in America. Okcupid in America rates Indian men last

Now, half Pakistanis aren't even genetically Indian. 43 million Pashtuns, 10 million Baloch, 19 million Baloch in Sindh. There is 5 million Kashmiris too

most Pakistanis aren't racially similar to Indians

Also I live in the UK and have never seen a Pakistani guy especially a Mirpuri or Pashtun have issues with women. They literally get the second most after Jamaican guys. Even princess diana, britney spears, Jemima goldsmith, Kamaliya and Lauren Booth dated Pakistani guys from here

You have English Defense League sisters like Tommy Robinson's cousin Jeannette who dated Pakistani guys

It says South Asian guys ask for bobs and vagene all day. First of all, only Indian guys do this. I've never seen a Pakistani do this. Second, there is no racial similarities between most Pakistanis vs indians.

https://incels.wiki/w/Currycel

Za marra, this is a defense forum, not an incel forum khar kuss bachiya.

probably because they see you as a white American Christian and are afraid of you getting them shut down and me as either an untouchable black Pakistani or bad bad British Catholic (apparently I robbed the sub-continent of 33 trillion dollars in some previous incarnation).

If I am a Briton I am a robber
If I am Pakistani then I am dirty untouchable

Pakistanis aren't even black

Most of us look like this in my town

24e1d0fce9f318c267347bb20fe16839.jpg

@Shazzad123
Me personally have had no problems getting into relationships with girls albeit they are usually short term, mostly Latinas but thats who I am mainly attracted to.

I am naturally charismatic in my opinion and pretty confident which is very important.

Many girls have liked me but I was a pu*sy and didnt have the nerve to ask them out when i was younger.

Which part of US you in? I’m central US I’m basically in what we call little Lithuania, we never had any issues here those girls would do anything, had a few GFs during my younger days (wish I didn’t then cause I now know what’s awaiting me hereafter), last action with them was during graduation screwed one before she said good bye. They thought we was exotic or some shit, always talked about having tan skin like us.

Last edited:
I don't get why American white guys are so mad. Even the term incel was started by white guys in America who start school shootings because they can't get women and suffer from psychological disorder so go to Thailand or the Philippines to pay for a go go bar girl.

Female minds have changed they want someone who can support them. Majority of these white boys are dead beats shit jobs with no future and just drink to drown there sorrows. Not to say that the females are any better, I’ve seen them driving around dead beat blacks to tobacco shops and paying for them or to their appointment to renew their food stamp cards.

They see foreign females in Benz, BMWs and Infitini while they driving a broke *** Kia they just want change. My personal banker who handles the family’s business accounts a fine dirty blonde rack and bottom; a stupid dead beat boyfriend working at WeatherTech cutting floor mats and driving a Kia. Have to hear her cry about her life every other day.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom