What's new

Do you think religion is a personal matter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to Huqooq ul Ibad, such as Zakat and dealings with other people in an Islamic society, it becomes society's matter.

There is this third category.. when in an Islamic society, someone starts corrupting the Islamic teachings, then it becomes even more condemn-able.. such as if someone says that polygamy is Haram until polyandry is allowed.. or something of this sort such as men and women come out in open in indecent dresses.. then it comes under corruption of Islamic society, which is to be stopped forcefully if required.. Why? because when a man or a woman wears something that he or she thinks is fine, but a general population is offended, then it must be stopped forcefully..

Imagine if a man roams on a street in his underwear and he thinks that he is providing enough covering, and my children play in that area, or I see a man staring at women in my neighborhood indecently, I will immediately go to the police to register a complain against him.

In an Islamic society, dress code is not what majority has decided for itself, but it is what Allah and His Prophet (PBUH) has ordered us to wear...
Thanks for what is a clear enunciation of your thoughts. So you have placed three categories and two of them require Islam to encroach on the public domain and one can remain within the personal domain. Is that correct?

We have RSS spoiled Hindus, you have most of your own people who are very religious.
what an ignorant Prick in 70years of our history we never elected any Religious party
our Version of Bjp is JI and they hardly have half a dozen seats in the national assembly

Thanks for what is a lear enunciation of your thoughts. So you have placed three categories and two of them require Islam to encroach on the public domain and one can remain within the personal domain. Is that correct?
I don't usually speak to abusive Pakistanis specially if they are older than me..

Define medical condition..
Condition of your body in a certain moment.

Which energy?
The energy you gain from eating. The food you consume is processed inside your body. And energy is stored from it.

It communicates to me through my senses. I have 5 senses, a brain and a heart... Only a dumb, deaf, and whose mind and heart have been sealed cannot see the signs embedded in every creation indicated towards a Creator who is unique.
What signals you get that proves existence of a God?

Condition of your body in a certain moment.

:lol:

The whole body or certain cells? or all cells decide not to produce energy at once?

Define energy for me as well...

:lol:

The whole body or certain cells? or all cells decide not to produce energy at once?

Many cell continue to function...It is a well know fact that hair and nails keep growing even after death.

Last edited:
Cells react according to your condition. If your nerve cells of a certain part is damaged, you won't feel any sensation there until it is healed.
I can't. Existence of energy is observed in our daily lives. But it can't be exactly defined yet. If you say, God is some form of energy? Actually that's a better definition than the religious definition of all knowing all everything entity.

I don't usually speak to abusive Pakistanis specially if they are older than me..
Whose talking about abuse? I asked you to clarify. Did you say that there are three categories in Islam that are -

• Personal
  • Public
  • Public

Is that correct?

What signals you get that proves existence of a God?
All signal prove to me that there is some Supreme being that created this universe and the flawless working of this mega-structure can only be governed by a Supreme being that has power that cannot be matched by anything and hence unique.
Furthermore, then Quran confirms my beliefs that "He is one, He is unique, He neither begets nor begotten. Nothing is comparable to Him" and His name is Allah. and then Quran goes on to tell me things that only Creator could know.

Whose talking about abuse? I asked you to clarify. Did you say that there are three categories in Islam that are -

• Personal
  • Public
  • Public

Is that correct?

You used abusive language once... and I stopped quoting you after that.. What's the guarantee that you will not do that again?

Why they react? So they are themselves living organisms?
Yeah......cells are living and dying as well. Every moment there are huge amount of dead skin cells falling off your body.
All signal prove to me that there is some Supreme being that created this universe and the flawless working of this mega-structure can only be governed by a Supreme being that has power that cannot be matched by anything and hence unique.
What are those signals?
Quran goes on to tell me things that only Creator could know.
What would they be?

I can't. Existence of energy is observed in our daily lives. But it can't be exactly defined yet. If you say, God is some form of energy? Actually that's a better definition than the religious definition of all knowing all everything entity.

:tup:

That's where I was bringing you to..

So you can't define energy... that's what we call soul.. and not all energy has consciousness, a soul has consciousness..

Now who gave a soul this consciousness?

Yeah......cells are living and dying as well. Every moment there are huge amount of dead skin cells falling off your body.

What are those signals?

What would they be?
For that you have read the Holy Quran yourself....no spoon feeding sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom