What's new

Do you think religion is a personal matter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the societal microcosms we know as nations,
some do not allow freedom of faith, others forbid
it or just about and yet others make it personal.

I work from the more macrocosmic view of God's
work in the world. There are saints and murderers
in all creeds and faith and even amongst heathens.

As such, God thus did not specify a faith or a people
with a scientific level of certainty and I abide by that.
You are you, religion included, and I'll react to that.

In danger, I won't think of your faith if you stab me;
I'll disarm you, at minima, in a very ecumenical way.
In peace, I'll approve any path to being a better man
as long as sincere because it shows a will to attempt.

And I know very personally, in a religious way you could
say, that this attempt is what we are, all we are & hard.

In a nutshell, Tay.

Yes it does, and definitely it concerns on this forum because flags should be correct. False flagging is an offence and can lead to ban.
Tell the mods to investigate. I don't feel like proving my personal matters to you.

So the debate has now been converted to religion Vs atheism.. lolllll

I advise my fellow members to not turn this thread into religion/God hate thread. We know you have your opinions but this thread is only relevant to religion being a private matter or not. Please stick to the topic.

So the debate has now been converted to religion Vs atheism.. lolllll
Actually the rat has finally come out.. but the bigot has very limited mental capacity and also dishonest about his location. Claims to be from Sweden while he never left Dhaka in his life.

You don't have the mental capacity.. Can anything start out of nothing?
Big Bang is considered as the starting point. As according to some theory time and space emerged from it. It's hard to prove anything that existed before that.......

Tell me how do you know god exists? Is it because a holy book you are not supposed to question told you so?

Actually the rat has finally come out.. but the bigot has very limited mental capacity and also dishonest about his location. Claims to be from Sweden while he never left Dhaka in his life.
You sure he is from Dhaka?

err.......if god can be killed then he/she/it is no god at all.
That's why God cannot be killed, rather the whole universe combined can't harm Him....even a single bit.

Tell me how do you know god exists? Is it because a holy book you are not supposed to question told you so?

What's the difference between a living and a dead organism?

Big Bang is considered as the starting point. As according to some theory time and space emerged from it. It's hard to prove anything that existed before that.......

So you believe that the universe...the big expanse spread over billions of light years across and constantly expanding came out of nothing...right?
But you can't believe that God has no beginning and no end. :devil:

I can only speak about Islam which isn't only personal. Its ambit stretches from a personal level to statecraft, foreign relations, trade, jurisprudence, warfare and welfare, statehood. It deals with political identity, formation of polity, laws, ethics, accountability and other pillars of the state. Islam is a religion which also applies to the real world, it has a complete and fair system of banking, tax, Govt, law, military and more importantly a political system.
That is only needed in a society where without religion(Islam in this case) the people are clueless,when its the only thing that binds them(sense of unity,law ethic etc),the only thing they fear.
In a society where all this is already present,you dont need religion to tell you what to do or how to behave.
Your Blasphemy law is an example of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom