What's new

Do you think religion is a personal matter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Full nudity is allowed in Spain. And there are places in Europe where sex in public is also allowed. I haven't heard of any problem because of these.

It's their problem.. We were talking about Islam..

By the way, this is what OP wants to hear exactly on this thread.. You are her favorite poster from today.. :lol:

When you are brought up in a religious society, where believers are the "superior" people and the infidels are who are "wasted people" who, anyways will go to hell - This, surely is no more a personal matter, it affects a whole country turn religious bigots. But, they won't understand. There are enough examples mocking Jews, Christians for being corrupt and Hindus as enemies. Bigotry is something which is natural.
Ops this is not us

I want to. But not gonna go through the pain to read a whole book about it. Have other things to do in my life.
Swedish people really like to study and enjoy book reading...I guess you never saw that in Dhaka.

Please tell this to the Swedish society and the govt. Can you tell me the last time you saw people walking around naked in the streets?
I actually saw people fu*king in the street. Although in a quiet street where people are not supposed to be in midnight.

Either way...if you allow public nudity, people won't be walking nude in the street. Do you think people walk naked in Spain? Respect their choice.

Swedish people really like to study and enjoy book reading...I guess you never saw that in Dhaka.
And I am not a Swedish.

its pure personal matter but mullah in Pakistan become zombies walking dead interfere almost every thing of life with name of religion
Drunk people are not tolerated anywhere...I see Swedish police whisking away the wasted bastards on daily basis.

its pure personal matter but mullah in Pakistan become zombies walking dead interfere almost every thing of life with name of religion

Yaar Imran Bhai.. come on.. no one is stopping you from drinking "water" inside your home.. have you ever faced any problem? It is between you and your Allah.

Problem will come when you will start "donating" that "water" to the general public.. :lol:

Drunk people are not tolerated anywhere...I see Swedish police whisking away the wasted bastards on daily basis.
Drunk people can cause a lot of trouble.

lolllzzz but molvi khadim tolerated blocked country for weeks and killed dozen people . lal masjid mullah is tolerated while he fight a mini war in country :D:P lgy raho beta

Yaar Imran Bhai.. come on.. no one is stopping you from drinking "water" inside your home.. have you ever faced any problem? It is between you and your Allah.

Problem will come when you will start "donating" that "water" to the general public.. :lol:
i have never said about my self no ne touch me until now for my personal life . what about Pakistan ?

no such a thing call personal even your bank account your details people knows everything you just have to connect the dots. Religion you can practice individually but it affect everyone with your behavior your attitude if you are not learning you need help from people who are expert to become good human being thats what every religion teaches unless their are people who things converting everyone is their right or kill if they suspect that someone not respecting their rituals.

lolllzzz but molvi khadim tolerated blocked country for weeks and killed dozen people . lal masjid mullah is tolerated while he fight a mini war in country :D:P lgy raho beta

i have never said about my self no ne touch me until now for my personal life . what about Pakistan ?
They are not in Sweden.

They are not allowed as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom