What's new

Do you think religion is a personal matter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of problem a naked person can cause that a clothed person can't?
I told you enlist all the concerns and I guess you only want to stick to trolling. BTW Do you live in Sweden?

If religion was personal choice then god would out of business.
main-qimg-84a50a75d2bc7aa5d82d7146ee23e2a5-c

i have never said about my self no ne touch me until now for my personal life . what about Pakistan ?

I know some guys, they used to drink a lot in my neighborhood (but inside their homes).. People beat them when they started drinking in public.. and asked their families to keep them inside when they are drunk.. No one killed'em.

Hi ,
Do u think religion should be a personal matter or not ?

I believe on it in a sense that while meeting people, going out , working etc ... religion should be kept personal .
We should not judge anyone's act on religious bases while we should be broad minded .
And that we should not judge anyone's deeds , good or bad based on religion . Whether we follow religion or do ibadat, we should not go on boasting about it .

However , discussing with friends or good positive preaching is a good thing .

What do u think ?
Yes,its nobody else's business.

Absolutely not. I should be allowed to butt in to everyone's matters. Why ? Because I'm more bothered by your day of judgement than my own. Now raise that shalwar over your ankle or else I will book you a ticket to a hell (actually keep it down because ankles make me lose control too).

BTW Do you live in Sweden?
Does that matter? And Do I have to prove anything?
I told you enlist all the concerns and I guess you only want to stick to trolling.
Like I said a state should leave people be the way people(as individuals) want to be. As long as no one is causing harm any way. State should be concern with it's foreign policy, infrastructures etc and stay out of people's life as long as they are not causing any harm. If you roam around naked...it's totally fine. If you roam around beating people up...state needs to intervene. Understood?

err.......if god can be killed then he/she/it is no god at all.
Don't go deep, my boy. What is god to begin with? The whole concept of a God is flawed at its core.

I can only speak about Islam which isn't only personal. Its ambit stretches from a personal level to statecraft, foreign relations, trade, jurisprudence, warfare and welfare, statehood. It deals with political identity, formation of polity, laws, ethics, accountability and other pillars of the state. Islam is a religion which also applies to the real world, it has a complete and fair system of banking, tax, Govt, law, military and more importantly a political system.

tawba tawba

lolzzzz. this ugly moron is dead and burning in hell...many losers like him die everyday.
While God has no beginning nor end...No parents, no children.. and there is nothing like Him..He controls every and everything....nothing compares to Him.

Does that matter? And Do I have to prove anything?
Yes it does, and definitely it concerns on this forum because flags should be correct. False flagging is an offence and can lead to ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom