What's new

Do you think religion is a personal matter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And which states are those? And why most? Why not all?

Not gonna read a book to learn that. Thank you.
May I ask why not? I thought you wanted to find out what is a "Sharia controlled state" etc etc?

But anyway, anyone else who is reading this, please read this! It is very informative and simple...

Yeah..Hitler's Germany decided that Jews should be butchered.. Not everything is right with any state.

If one doesn't follow a religion then why should he/she be forced to dressed the way a religion demands?

There should be matters that concerns a state. And there are matters should be left to decide for individuals. Religion and religious customs and practices are to be left for individual choices.
Can we let full frontal displays on the streets because there are a lot of people who believe going full monty in the public is their right and freedom. In Islam, you can do whatever you want inside your home..is not anyone's business, not even state (but not a crime, you cannot kill or hurt anyone).

BTW, do you live in Sweden?

May I ask why not? I thought you wanted to find out what is a "Sharia controlled state" etc etc?
I want to. But not gonna go through the pain to read a whole book about it. Have other things to do in my life.

What is an Islamic society? A sharia controlled state?

You are not understanding a simple sentence? Go roam nude inside your home in front of your family members, don't come out in the same state in front of decent Muslims, or even in front of followers of other religions (I know many other religions and their followers don't allow it).

Can we let full frontal displays on the streets because there are a lot of people who believe going full monty in the public is their right and freedom.
The people who wish to be naked in public, let them be naked.....How does that bother you?

There should be matters that concerns a state. And there are matters should be left to decide for individuals. Religion and religious customs and practices are to be left for individual choices.
I totally agree and it is the same in Islam but it just depends on where you put the limit. Both Islam and a secular state put a limit on the individuals freedom in public sphere; the difference is where the lines are drawn.

You are not understanding a simple sentence? Go roam nude inside your home in front of your family members, don't come out in the same state in front of decent Muslims, or even in front of followers of other religions (I know many other religions and their followers don't allow it).
If someone goes naked in public how does that bother you?

Hi ,
Do u think religion should be a personal matter or not ?

I believe on it in a sense that while meeting people, going out , working etc ... religion should be kept personal .
We should not judge anyone's act on religious bases while we should be broad minded .
And that we should not judge anyone's deeds , good or bad based on religion . Whether we follow religion or do ibadat, we should not go on boasting about it .

However , discussing with friends or good positive preaching is a good thing .

What do u think ?

I agree with you.

And I will add that things like prayer and fasting should be kept personal. Whether or not one chooses to do them should be left to them and God.

The people who wish to be naked in public, let them be naked.....How does that bother you?

Ohh so you are fine if someone come with his frontal display near your children? No discussion then.. You have joined the party of OP.. :lol:

Please tell this to the Swedish society and the govt. Can you tell me the last time you saw people walking around naked in the streets?

This trouble is not personal matter which goverments and institutes could privent ignorant and poor people whose brains are full of with fallacy.

Ohh so you are fine if someone come with his frontal display near your children? No discussion then.. You have joined the party of OP.. :lol:
Full nudity is allowed in Spain. And there are places in Europe where sex in public is also allowed. I haven't heard of any problem because of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom