What's new

Do you think religion is a personal matter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you believe that the universe...the big expanse spread over billions of light years across and constantly expanding came out of nothing...right?
When did I say I completely believe that? How creation started we don't know yet. Maybe we won't never know. But then again we have no way to prove god's existence either.

"When people ask me if a god created the universe, I tell them that the question itself makes no sense. Time didn’t exist before the big bang, so there is no time for god to make the universe in. It’s like asking directions to the edge of the earth; The Earth is a sphere; it doesn’t have an edge; so looking for it is a futile exercise. We are each free to believe what we want, and it’s my view that the simplest explanation is; there is no god. No one created our universe,and no one directs our fate. This leads me to a profound realization; There is probably no heaven, and no afterlife either. We have this one life to appreciate the grand design of the universe, and for that I am extremely grateful." -- Stephen Hawking

So a newly died organism loses homeostasis?
It is a complicated matter...some say it is brain's death while some say when the heart stops pumping the blood. Homeostasis continue for the being even after heart stops beating.

When did I say I completely believe that? How creation started we don't know yet. Maybe we won't never know. But then again we have no way to prove god's existence either.
So you admit that you don't know..
Now can you explain how this universe is working? Why everything is as it is...why Higgs Boson has that particular value?

So a newly died organism loses homeostasis?
Homeostasis is the balance of bodily functions. Does a cell of a dead organism regenerate?

Now can you explain how this universe is working? Why everything is as it is...why Higgs Boson has that particular value?
I can't. But where does god comes into it? Can you explain how God came into existence? What created God? What created what created god? What created what created what created what created god? Is there one god or many? And most importantly how do you know that?

It is a complicated matter...some say it is brain's death while some say when the heart stops pumping the blood. Homeostasis continue for the being even after heart stops beating.

These children don't even know what is the difference in death and life, and then they comment on God..

I can give them dead bodies, recently died of cardiac arrest only.. all the ingredients will be there.. organs intact.. bodies preserved at 37 degree centigrade.. and ask them to revive them..

They don't even have to construct the bodies.. just a healthy person died 5 minutes earlier.. that's it..

I understood death when I was 12 years old.. when an elder brother (of 22 years, all healthy) of a friend of mine died of cardiac arrest.. he was taken to the nearby hospital within 3 minutes (hospital was at a walking distance).. doctors said it was good that he was brought early.. they applied different techniques for another 10 minutes.. artificial pumping, respiration and whatever whatnot.. to get nishta.. nada.. no coming back..

I knew the difference then.. and no atheist could explain me his/ her concept of life and death after that..

Homeostasis is the balance of bodily functions.

So a person died 5 minutes earlier without losing any balance of his bodily functions, can be revived?

Does a cell of a dead organism regenerate?
You answer me..

If you know, can you explain?
I have an explanation which you don't believe.. so now it's your turn to explain all of us..

So a person died 5 minutes earlier without losing any balance of his bodily functions, can be revived?
Balance of bodily function......it's the key part. Can your cells regenerate without the balance? No. Cells of a dead organism don't regenerate.

Can you explain how God came into existence? What created God?
The most stupid questions....and really boring ones..
God is the ONE who created everything and so there is no question of Him being created by anything. Just use some common sense (I know it is not that common in your part of the world). There is nothing like Him. There is only one God...the universe tells me..

God is the ONE who created everything and so there is no question of Him being created by anything. Just use some common sense (I know it is not that common in your part of the world). There is nothing like Him. There is only one God...the universe tells me..
I am using common sense. How the universe is communicating with you? No one created god, then how did he/she/it came into existence?

It takes energy to regenerate. Dead body don't produce energy. Why it can't produce energy? Because it is a medical condition. Mitochondria produces energy to keep your body running. A living person can have problems producing energy. And when it happens your organs shut down after one another.

I am using common sense. How the universe is communicating with you? No one created god, then how did he/she/it came into existence?
It communicates to me through my senses. I have 5 senses, a brain and a heart... Only a dumb, deaf, and whose mind and heart have been sealed cannot see the signs embedded in every creation indicated towards a Creator who is unique.

Ops this is not us
I see, both of them as sides of the same coin. We have RSS spoiled Hindus, you have most of your own people who are very religious. Hindus and Muslims are never going to be at peace. Neither will both of them assimilate in foreign lands, rather enforce their culture and religion on to the hosts.

Yeah yeah..We see how you are the epitome of religious freedom. With all the ghar wapsi and other such shenanigans from you guys just a figment of imagination.
Yes, it is very shameful. I see RSS Hindus as similar to Islamofascists minus they did not recite Kalima. You crave Ummah, they too crave Ummah (Akhand Bharat). You want Caliphate, they want Rama rajya. Plus, they (RSS) have copied your principles like Jihad, Taqiyya as theirs and are really are arming up. South Asia is going to be a cesspool for ever.

I see, both of them as sides of the same coin. We have RSS spoiled Hindus, you have most of your own people who are very religious. Hindus and Muslims are never going to be at peace. Neither will both of them assimilate in foreign lands, rather enforce their culture and religion on to the hosts.
Congratulations for endorsing the two nation theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom