What's new

Do you support Pakistan military operation in north Waziristan?

Do you support Pakistan military operation in north Waziristan?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
North waziristan has become hub of militants like,
1-Haqqani netwrok
2-Hafiz gul bahadur group
3- TTP
4- Uzbek militants (The Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan and the Islamic Jihad Union)
5- Foreign fighters (Arabs, Chechens, Uighurs, and Turks and above one)
6- others (Lashkar-e Taiba, Lashkar-e Jhangvi, Sipah-e Sahaba, and Jaish-e Mohammed)

wow,this must be the PA justice system,label everyone who doesn't agree with as a terrorist and then blow them up :P
listen homboy,im not a terrorist IMA Gangsta :cool:

No...nothing to do with disagreements, I don't support a Military Operation in North Waziristan either but there is a difference between not supporting it & calling the Pakistan Army genocidal slave dogs of an imperialist power & wishing upon it dead soldiers !

Ta’ee Louge mardum chitoraa.n, brother ?

What does Uncle think about a prospected operation in NW ?

Alhamdullilah duraen washaan brat... never asked my father abt NW ... but who cares we are all happy tht hes going to tirah... to kill these bastards.

Alhamdullilah duraen washaan... never asked my father abt NW ... but who cares we are all happy tht hes going to tirah... to kill these bastards.

About Tirah - Lalay, anything new on that ? Kuch ajeeb sa media silence sa ho giyaa haii Tirah ke bareiii mein & when I was in Peshawar nearly a week & a half ago I heard some fantastic rumors of us taking a terrible pounding at the hands of Uzbek, Tajik & Chechen militants - Not the Mehsuds !

About Tirah - Lalay, anything new on that ? Kuch ajeeb sa media silence sa ho giyaa haii Tirah ke bareiii mein & when I was in Peshawar nearly a week & a half ago I heard some fantastic rumors of us taking a terrible pounding at the hands of Uzbek, Tajik & Chechen militants - Not the Mehsuds !

Fightin is still going on....dont worry brother.. we take revenge....and i literally mean that...

1-Haqqani netwrok
3- TTP
4- Uzbek militants (The Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan and the Islamic Jihad Union)
6- others (Lashkar-e Taiba, Lashkar-e Jhangvi, Sipah-e Sahaba, and Jaish-e Mohammed)

kick all foreign fighters out by force :tup: particularly any garbage that crawled out of south waziristan and fled to north.

TTP should be totally eradicated through as much coordination with qabaili lashkars as possible. haqqani and hafiz gul bahadur are more complicated. one of the important areas of leverage the army has is with areas controlled by haqqani, and hafiz gul bahdur might be love-hate relationship but their primary objective is to get rid of occupation in afghanistan. they have to be dealt with firmly but more delicately too, as paradoxical as that sounds.

and most importantly (for the nth time) take a strong stand against drone strikes and supply routes! draw the red line now, that simply its out of question from here onwards. half the problem will end right there and then.

I'd back a Military operation backed by the democratic govt,designed only for Pakistan's interests, lead,endorsed and supported by our local tribes through jirga to establish a political settlement

As far as I know there are Pro Pakistan groups in NWA who support Pakistan.

So the Military operation should be against TTP & other small terrorist group should be carried out & they need to b eliminated for good because they are rented terrorist groups, run by their foreign masters.

a targeted operation against the TTP locations should be done asap, things are going out of hand due to the safe sanctuary TTP is enjoying in NWA as a result we can see the increasing number of bomb attacks. Before things go more chaotic, we should go after TTP operated bases.

a targeted operation against the TTP locations should be done asap, things are going out of hand due to the safe sanctuary TTP is enjoying in NWA as a result we can see the increasing number of bomb attacks. Before things go more chaotic, we should go after TTP operated bases.

But Taimi Bhai we've got dozens upon dozens of different groups of the Taliban there including many who aren't fighting the State of Pakistan - What if we end up pushing them to the TTP group as well ?

But Taimi Bhai we've got dozens upon dozens of different groups of the Taliban there including many who aren't fighting the State of Pakistan - What if we end up pushing them to the TTP group as well ?

Yaar, i did said targeted just against the TTP, and we can talk to the groups in NWA which are fighting occupying forces in Afghanistan, some kind of a deal can be brokered to keep them away from the fight and let it be betwen PA & TTP. Also, if that happens, we get another plus point, we would have made the other groups weaker also in case any operation is launched in the future against them. Divide them and then go after them.

:offpost: Their should be operation against Armstrong for using Pushtu English and Urdu in the same sentence.:omghaha:

first government stop drones in Pakistan.

secondly talks with ttp factions by pti and right wing parties etc if they come in power so that they can lay arms they don't trust Musharraf type general and leftest parties ppp,mqm and anp.

Musharraf send army personnel to make peace with commander Nake Muhammad and next day drone attack killed him which Musharraf denied he has any involvement in it.he recently admitted to allowing drones in Pakistan him self.

the ones who do not lay arms should be bulldoze by army

also army should do operation in Karachi where 7000 people were killed by target killers,bhata khors and land grabbers and against BLA(Baluchistan liberation army) AND BRA(Baloch Republican army)

1-Haqqani netwrok
3- TTP

it would be last nail in the coffin for Pakistani peace this will cause more death and destruction in whole of Pakistan and never end this war only increase it because north guys will go some other agency Pakistan has to talk to its own people other wise we are doomed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom