What's new

Pakistani Army continues to boast of zero civilian casualties in North Waziristan operation

Status
Not open for further replies.
its good to see that our army is doing their strikes on selected targets and reducing any civilian casualties ... but wait few more days some leaders will start crying over collateral damage .....

There is a lot of proof out there. Amateur videos, pictures etc. You need to look in the right places. ISPR will not share those now, will they?

Example: Pro ISPR media denied ISPR bombed markets, yet these AlJazeera reports show otherwise.
Locals denying ANY terrorist died.

There are DOZENs. Even gore pics of children (which I checked, are not of syria/afghanistan/iraq etc)

There is a lot of proof out there. Amateur videos, pictures etc. You need to look in the right places. ISPR will not share those now, will they?

Example: Pro ISPR media denied ISPR bombed markets, yet these AlJazeera reports show otherwise.
Locals denying ANY terrorist died.

There are DOZENs. Even gore pics of children (which I checked, are not of syria/afghanistan/iraq etc)

image shown in this video are old .. i would like to see any credible source please .... this kind of propagada was done by aafghan, tajiz and uzbik who are living in those areas illegally ... i have no sympthay for them , friend of terrorist is also terrorist so its ok if PAF kill them

Claim seems over ambitious, but if true, really commendable.

image shown in this video are old .. i would like to see any credible source please .... this kind of propagada was done by aafghan, tajiz and uzbik who are living in those areas illegally ... i have no sympthay for them , friend of terrorist is also terrorist so its ok if PAF kill them

Old? No. These were after the raids on MirAli that "supposedly" killed 150 "uzbeks" (none of whom could be names or picture shown).

If they are old, please prove it or stop lying

Sources did post pictures of innocent children, an old man, some women who died in these bombings.. but none of terrorists

e.g.
988875_581311298632792_7996868561078303739_n.jpg

Prove to me this is fake or NOT from MirAli

Last edited:
I didn't make any claims. babajees posts a picture from a random activists blog claiming it to be from N.Waziristan. So why would the burden of proof be on me?
because you are disputing his post and source.

@Counter-Errorist @babajees
This picture seems to be posted in May while we are talking about events in June? It maybe real but they can't post about something from future. Maybe it makes it fake in this context :undecided:

Such claims are beyond amusing, especially when you are carrying out aerial bombardment of civilian areas and do not allow any independent verification of your claims.

Even the best air force in the world..using extremely accurate PGMs never dared to make 'zero collateral damage' claims.

Most of these terrorist are Pakistanis and others have been settled in Pakistan for some time now..what about their women and children..don't they die ..when their houses are bombed or are they considered terrorist too?

If anyone has evidence of civilian casualties it must be brought forward.

Asking army itself to come forward to counter its own claim?

Terrorist must be an idiots if they are not using civilians as a cover up. Quite funny PAF didn't carried out the strikes earlier citing civilian casualties.

casualties are possible so I wont believe such claim unless its verified by multiple independent sources.
by the way
taliban are chronic liars
they have even used the footage of their own atrocities like bomb blasts and executions as a propaganda against army

their zealots use Iraqi footage claiming to be of Pakistan. the Faluja footage of American operation on an Iraqi town was claimed to be an attack by Pakistan army on Lal Masjid.

Nawaz league supporters used years back pictures from a police academy attack by terrorists as an attack by Tahir AL Qadri supporters.

list goes on.

Old? No. These were after the raids on MirAli that "supposedly" killed 150 "uzbeks" (none of whom could be names or picture shown).

If they are old, please prove it or stop lying

Sources did post pictures of innocent children, an old man, some women who died in these bombings.. but none of terrorists

e.g.
988875_581311298632792_7996868561078303739_n.jpg

Prove to me this is fake or NOT from MirAli

can you prove its from Mir ali ??

A raw video which shows how accurate PAF & PAA can be, but 0% civilian casualty rate is nearly impossible there is n will be collateral damage which should remain up to minimum.

Keep the entire area in a complete media blackout. There will be casualties of war no doubt but that is the price that must be paid for dealing with an insurgency developed over 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom