What's new

Consquences of military operation in North waziristan

Airforce Intelligence nai app ko chaye par bula layn ahai mohtaram. kai bohot boltay ho tm internet par :D

He lives 200-300 KM away from Waziristan. I don't know what real info he has about his area.

And yeah, he is afghani migrant.

AF intel wont hire me, already hired :D

Excellent analysis by @HRK, a must read.
Consquences of military operation in North waziristan | Page 5

Welcome back bro, hope you had a great time staying away from this forum.

Thanks for giving a very insightful and true briefing of the situation in FATA; hope rest of Pakistanis understand the situation and all goes well for the people of FATA/KP.

Manana wrora, abaad osey.
The rest of pakistanis either dont understand the situation or dont want to understand the situation, they are driven by rage , hate and madness......perfectly understandable as they are not used to violence as we pakhtuns are. Most of the 50 thousands Pakistanis killed in violence that they often talk about, are pashtuns.....yet most of our folk including the secular ones are stressing on serious dialogues and reconciliation.
If pak army has decided to go give up on their strategic assets , haqqani network, why they are not contacting Afghan national security forces?.......

operation will happen inshallah and all enemies of pakistan will be dealt with.
either you are with us or against us, choose your side.

we are ready for the consequences, these are not our people they are our enemies.
our people will stand with us and help us defeat this enemy!
are you supporting pakistan or the enemy?
You are ready for consequences, where? in your America?

You are ready for consequences, where? in your America?
yes in my america.

but i should be asking you this are you ready for the consequences of not supporting pakistan?
are you ready to face our "punjabi" army? (its not a punjabi army btw)
50,000 pakistani lives have been lost you think we will let all those lives be lost in vein?
we will avenge every single drop of pakistani blood.

i advise to join us in this fight against the evil , join pakistan who are muslims, help them defeat these pigs who kill muslims and christians and your fellow pakistanis.

military operation is going to happen and no one will stop it just figure out if you want to join the people who blow up masjids and churches and schools and busses or do you want to join hands with our army which is full of pathans, punjabis, urdu speakers, balochs alike.

Dear Pak One
Pakistanis are suffering due to wrong policies of the Past Military Regimes..It is time to put thing in their right place, It will cause pains grief and there will be Other Dangers(reaad foreign Invovlement). But this plag has ruined our nation, economically, culturaly and socially.
Lets Tell Tribals if there are with us or with Talebans, and we tell them to choose wisely because the consequence of the their choice will has longterm consequences, first of all for Them then for us others.
If they make a bad choice, they will bear the consequences. if they chose Pakistan, We should be there as a nation to protect and rebuild there homes. but there will some suffering because cancer is needed to be eliminated.

Policy of appeasement always fails, lets not forget that.

You are damn right that pakistan is suffering from wrong policies of military regimes, i will go one step further "Pakistan army is solely responsible for actions of TTP, ex kashmiri militants in Pakistan and Haqqani network in afghanistan".. If taliban is cancer then technically pak army is the cause and aggravator of cancer. I dont need to repeat the details of the history of kashmiri mujahideen and their conversion to punjabi taliban, Pakistani taliban from madrassas of Maulana sami ul haq and fazlur rehman and their sending by ISI to Afghainstain in 90s , to help Afghan taliban against northren allaince. and Links of ISI with jalal ud din haqqani since 70s. Tribal people got used like cannon fodder and got radicalized by for 2 decades by military eastblishment and then were betrayed by same military in 2001.....and now that situation has become worse one after another wrong action of military regime, you want to bury the sins of pak army by annihilating 7 million tribal population?.....tribal people might be dispensable and disposable for attock-key-uss-paar pakistan but not for us.
Lets do military operation in north waziristan, kill as many taliban and tribals for satisfaction and revenge of you people, can you give me the guarantee that Pakistan army wont be involved in plots and schemes in future? can you give me the gurantee that tribal pashtuns wont be used like cannon fodder in the future.....from babajuar to waziristan, houses are razed to the ground due to military operations, same would happen in north waziristan, do you seriously think that pakistani government would re-build their houses? or you simply dont care?

Manana wrora, abaad osey.
The rest of pakistanis either dont understand the situation or dont want to understand the situation, they are driven by rage , hate and madness......perfectly understandable as they are not used to violence as we pakhtuns are. Most of the 50 thousands Pakistanis killed in violence that they often talk about, are pashtuns.....yet most of our folk including the secular ones are stressing on serious dialogues and reconciliation.
If pak army has decided to go give up on their strategic assets , haqqani network, why they are not contacting Afghan national security forces?.......

They understand the situation very well but neglect to accept the reality; I am quiet sure they are not worried about those 50 thousands or more Pashtuns who are killed but the bad game they are losing on their part of land which they long ago executed in Afghanistan which has now a serious backfire and it's a red alert for the Punjabis in luxury who are controlling the state affairs.

We have credible intelligence of Pakistan's 'strategic assets', if allowed we can wipe them out within a month inside Pakistan without tanks, artillery, jets, that Pakistani Army is using! just some groups of highly trained and 'ghairati' intelligence officers and special forces will do the job.

Basically Pakistani awam is being fed by PA, they talk what PA talks and they do what PA wants; the government is a mere puppet of some generals.

I don't know why the most genius mod with very high hopes and sight for Pakistan Mr.Aeronaut is not countering your arguments here?

They understand the situation very well but neglect to accept the reality; I am quiet sure they are not worried about those 50 thousands or more Pashtuns who are killed but the bad game they are losing on their part of land which they long ago executed in Afghanistan which has now a serious backfire and it's a red alert for the Punjabis in luxury who are controlling the state affairs.

We have credible intelligence of Pakistan's 'strategic assets', if allowed we can wipe them out within a month inside Pakistan without tanks, artillery, jets, that Pakistani Army is using! just some groups of highly trained and 'ghairati' intelligence officers and special forces will do the job.

Basically Pakistani awam is being fed by PA, they talk what PA talks and they do what PA wants; the government is a mere puppet of some generals.

I don't know why the most genius mod with very high hopes and sight for Pakistan Mr.Aeronaut is not countering your arguments here?

Could you please make sure you are referring to my post while responding.

Thank you

ANA hero

PA zero

happy now?

What is this wiping off Pakistanis?

Afghanistanis who cannot wipe their own @rse without first asking and then begging to remove NATO boot. hahahahaha

How pathetic an AFghanistani poster can be.

I do not understand

Could you please make sure you are referring to my post while responding.

Thank you

ANA hero

PA zero

happy now?

You meant to go off-topic, perhaps we should debate the consequences of military operation in NW instead.

You meant to go off-topic, perhaps we should debate the consequences of military operation in NW instead.

That was a sincere question.

But you came in for @rse wiping.

What's up with Afghanistanis. 40+ years of @rse forking and still no sense.

pathetic!

There will be no operation in NWA. The problem here is TTP & Pak Army wants to finish this rented group once & for all. This cannot be done without the help of NWA tribe leaders. So lets see what happens.

There will be no operation in NWA. The problem here is TTP & Pak Army wants to finish this rented group once & for all. This cannot be done without the help of NWA tribe leaders. So lets see what happens.

Where have you been for the last 10 years bro

Those tribal leaders have been butchered daily by the Talibarbarians.

Same as Swat and South Wazirastan operations.
Even after knowing all the facts you are still favoring operation in NWA? It's going to be very tough for Pak Army & for Pakistan. I still believe rented TTP is the main source of problem.

Excellent analysis by @HRK,

Please try to understand him even if it is against your beliefs. A comprehensive national policy accepatable to majority stakeholders cannot be formulated until you understand all apparently conflicting interests. Without this a long term solution cannot be achieved

You are damn right that pakistan is suffering from wrong policies of military regimes, i will go one step further "Pakistan army is solely responsible for actions of TTP, ex kashmiri militants in Pakistan and Haqqani network in afghanistan".. If taliban is cancer then technically pak army is the cause and aggravator of cancer. I dont need to repeat the details of the history of kashmiri mujahideen and their conversion to punjabi taliban, Pakistani taliban from madrassas of Maulana sami ul haq and fazlur rehman and their sending by ISI to Afghainstain in 90s , to help Afghan taliban against northren allaince. and Links of ISI with jalal ud din haqqani since 70s. Tribal people got used like cannon fodder and got radicalized by for 2 decades by military eastblishment and then were betrayed by same military in 2001.....and now that situation has become worse one after another wrong action of military regime, you want to bury the sins of pak army by annihilating 7 million tribal population?.....tribal people might be dispensable and disposable for attock-key-uss-paar pakistan but not for us.
Lets do military operation in north waziristan, kill as many taliban and tribals for satisfaction and revenge of you people, can you give me the guarantee that Pakistan army wont be involved in plots and schemes in future? can you give me the gurantee that tribal pashtuns wont be used like cannon fodder in the future.....from babajuar to waziristan, houses are razed to the ground due to military operations, same would happen in north waziristan, do you seriously think that pakistani government would re-build their houses? or you simply dont care?
I am not from Attok ke uss Paarr. I am from the same wretched land, and I have lost my relatives, friends and school mates due to TTP. We suffer not only because of Generals Greeds and Deeds but our people also loved to play the pawns in the hand of those puppeteers for money, for ill understood half cooked love for religion and above all Ghairat. if one makes a wrong choice then one must face its consequences. Army is paying its prices, Fauji Jawan and Army AFSAR are no more considered as Prince Charming in Pakistan.
That is a big price army is paying.
Regarding future army involvement: Only guarantee is efficient and literate civilian govt. if we don't choose our MNAs MPAs judiciously there is not guarantee against Army playing it game again.

regarding rebuilding, It state responsibility, It should do so, If do not do or create ERRA and PERRA like corruption Offices. tribals should be justified to remain Tribals-Sons of gun.

Back
Top Bottom