What's new

Do you support Pakistan military operation in north Waziristan?

Do you support Pakistan military operation in north Waziristan?

• Total voters
Yes it should be done.

but not done under pressure from the US, it should be done when we are good and ready.
We have to be careful, draw a clear line between our war and theirs.

a targeted operation against the TTP locations should be done asap, things are going out of hand due to the safe sanctuary TTP is enjoying in NWA as a result we can see the increasing number of bomb attacks. Before things go more chaotic, we should go after TTP operated bases.

Sir targeted is already onn.

a full fledged operation is NOT possible as long as the next Elected Govt does NOT approve it from the Parliament.

Army should not take any unileteral decision

I support it but the characteristics of the operations must change. Secondly, I think our military must maintain a presence there due to the present Afghan government.

I support it but the characteristics of the operations must change. Secondly, I think our military must maintain a presence there due to the present Afghan government.

What about the source of TTP's funding ??
Any progress there?

There should be a targeted military operation in North Waziristan which is a stronghold of militants from all over the world. Political solution is not possible with those who challenge the writ of the state. These militants also have overpowered the local tribes. The only worry is many civilians would be displaced because of this military operation

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom