What's new

Pak's Lashkar-e-Taiba shifting base into country, Afghan government tells India

View attachment 765278
The Afghanistan government has informed the Indian side that Pakistan-based terror group Lashkar-e-Taiba is shifting base inside the country. The development comes even as the Taliban makes territorial gains in the country and the fear is that ungoverned places may be used by international terror groups.

India has been in various private meetings with various regional capitals has been raising this issue, especially the use of these places by Lashkar-e-Taiba and Jaish-e-Mohammed. "The trend we have seen for last one year is that Pakistan has been trying to shift, all these international terror groups out north and south Waziristan into Afghanistan", officials said.

Earlier this month, publically slamming Pakistan, Afghan President Ghani pointed out that "more than 10,000 'jihadi fighters entered the country from Pakistan in the last month". He made the comments in the presence of Pakistan PM Imran Khan at the Uzbekistan connectivity summit and shows a sense of frustration in dealing with Islamabad.

It has now emerged that the number of fighters killed in Afghanistan in the past few weeks had Pakistani ID cards and many of the injured Taliban are being treated in Pakistani hospitals. Calls have been also made from madrasas in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan to join "Jihad" in Afghanistan.

Iran, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, China have all been concerned about ungoverned places in Afghanistan that may be used by international terror groups. Uzbekistan is worried about territory might be used by militant Islamist group Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, China is worried about ETIM or East Turkestan Islamic Movement gaining a foothold in these ungoverned places.

More sources needed.

Afghanistan is all set to become more of a breeding ground for the likes of ttp,let, isis, etim, qaeda, jundullah and many more. Headache for Pak, India, China and Iran plus the west.

Taliban back in power there is bad news for everyone.

What was that old proverb?
Ah yes. Those living in glass houses shouldn't pelt stones on other people's homes.
I don't understand why India keeps using defunct dead organisations such as LeT, JeM and others who have been long forgotten for this comical propaganda. Shows Indian establishment mindset is stuck in 90s. Or maybe that is what sells 🤷‍♂️.

Even more funny and comedic is the stuff that comes out of Parsibaan Afghan government. They can't do jack but talk like some superpower lmao 😆.

What was that old proverb?
Ah yes. Those living in glass houses shouldn't pelt stones on other people's homes.
I don't understand why India keeps using defunct dead organisations such as LeT, JeM and others who have been long forgotten for this comical propaganda. Shows Indian establishment mindset is stuck in 90s. Or maybe that is what sells 🤷‍♂️.

Even more funny and comedic is the stuff that comes out of Parsibaan Afghan government. They can't do jack but talk like some superpower lmao 😆.
The above also applies to the fascist hindu terrorist indian regime as well.

The above also applies to the fascist hindu terrorist indian regime as well.
The above what?? proverb? Yea that's what I'm saying bro. You don't see my flags??

Kya ho gya bhai me Pakistani hu Allah k bande.

Afghanistan is all set to become more of a breeding ground for the likes of ttp,let, isis, etim, qaeda, jundullah and many more. Headache for Pak, India, China and Iran plus the west.

Taliban back in power there is bad news for everyone.
Better headache for all
Before it was bonanza for india and nightmare for pakistan
Pakistan will take a headache any time over a nightmare

The above what?? proverb? Yea that's what I'm saying bro. You don't see my flags??

Kya ho gya bhai me Pakistani hu Allah k bande.
I know bro. We are on the same side. I was referring to what you said about, afghans pretending to be a super power.

How is the border porous if you guys supposedly fenced it lol

Maybe he should goto Pakistan’s nonbeliever communist friend China.
How did camp chapman got attacked when supposedly Americans have impenetrable defenses with hundreds of soldiers guarding it? Do you know how dumb you sound when you asked such a question.

Back
Top Bottom