What's new

Do you support Operation Zarb-e-Azb

Do you support Operation Zarb-e-Azb

• Total voters
It's great to see the response of the public, with respect to this op. Over 90% of people who can use a computer have voted in favor. This will certainly raise the moral of our boys on the ground. The Pakistan Army proves again that it is ready to face any threat to Pakistan. Pakistan Zindabad. Pak Foj Zindabad.

The almighty is the best of planners, and he certainly has plans for the establishment's jarnails and their masters in the pentagon. Women and children are being hit by air units and the jarnails have authorized indiscriminate killings, HE will grant the victims justice.

There should be no good or no bad Taliban, just DEAD Taliban.

The almighty is the best of planners, and he certainly has plans for the establishment's jarnails and their masters in the pentagon. Women and children are being hit by air units and the jarnails have authorized indiscriminate killings, HE will grant the victims justice.

Fucking broken record hahahah

I thought I knew all the resident fundos on this forum...... shame on me for thinking that! :D

Dark times ahead for Pakistan and Pakistanis, but the military establishment that we all know and love are finaly getting the chance to act on the orders given by their masters in the pentagon.

Not only will they see the blood of tribals being shed this time, but once again the blood of soldiers and martyrs will be spilt for the sake of the establishment.

There will be consequences of this, and an operation will only make things worse. We have been doing this over a decade. What good will another op do?

2014: establishment- 1 Pakistani public- 0

Yeah i support this Oprn.
Our message is simple that we cant allow any tom dick & harry to dictate us and force us to live by their rules.. These scum bags have really under estimated the courage & resilience of this nation.
This time the whole nation is standing by the armed forces of Pakistan with a clear message "ENOUGH"

Let's take a look at the supposed threat that had been made; "Lahore and Islamabad will burn". Is it really a threat? More like a warning if you think about it.

Look at youselves, swearing and cursing at the righteous and celebrating over the deaths of children,women innocent and elderly. If most of you recognize yourselves as muslims, will this behaviour not dissapoint the almighty? I believe in a just Allah and no doubt he will bring you all to justice. Thats why the threat is much more than that, its a warning.

I see... something is burning???

They Just Can't See Their Babies (TTP) Gatting An *** Whooping

Well I am very glad to see finally the military operation is launched against Talibaboons and I hope the operation continues until the terrorists end and meet their destiny but I know there are people from various parties and segments of society who may not be supporting this operation. I would like to gather review on this sensitive matter on PDF to see how many of us supports this operation and why not.

BHAI YE BHI KOI PUCHNE KI BAAT HAI OF COURSE EVERY ONE SHOULD SUPPORT IT

What about the 50,000 Pakistanis killed by Taliban etc?

Less than 4000 people in total have died in drone strikes. Majority of them terrorists. Why are you still defending terrorists?

Let's take a look at the supposed threat that had been made; "Lahore and Islamabad will burn". Is it really a threat? More like a warning if you think about it.

Look at youselves, swearing and cursing at the righteous and celebrating over the deaths of children,women innocent and elderly. If most of you recognize yourselves as muslims, will this behaviour not dissapoint the almighty? I believe in a just Allah and no doubt he will bring you all to justice. Thats why the threat is much more than that, its a warning.

@WebMaster Please have a look at this terrorist sympathiser, and deal appropriately.

What about the 50,000 Pakistanis killed by Taliban etc?

Less than 4000 people in total have died in drone strikes. Majority of them terrorists. Why are you still defending terrorists?

Where the innocents who are being shelled by your army and having bombs dropped by jets on them responsible for those supposed "50,000" deaths?

You must all open your eyes and see what is truly going on. The establishment and their western masters are going forward with their plans. In the end we will see who truly will be victorious inshallah

@WebMaster Please have a look at this terrorist sympathiser, and deal appropriately.
I think getting rid of terrorist sympathisers is not a good idea for as long as they are advocating militancy or violence. Serious debate and trying to win their heart is wiser

Where the innocents who are being shelled by your army and having bombs dropped by jets on them responsible for those supposed "50,000" deaths?

You must all open your eyes and see what is truly going on. The establishment and their western masters are going forward with their plans. In the end we will see who truly will be victorious inshallah

Those tribals that willingly give shelter to terrorists are partly responsible for the killings of 50,000 Pakistanis. So lets get this out of the way first. Now on real collateral damage, then tell me, where was yourself righteous behind when the Taliban were deliberately targeting civillians. Why have you suddenly crawled out of your cave when the Taliban are at the receiving end of the war they started. You keep brushing the 50,000 Pakistani aside and not answering my question. What shall we do with the murderers of 50,000 Pakistanis? Welcome them with flowers?

And if you think our establishment is pro western, then you really haven't been paying attention. Because I myself criticize the same establishment for using "Islamic" militants in Kashmir and Afghanistan in the past. You need to wake up from your dream of Pakistani establishment being pro western. You have obviously not spent much time talking with senior officers of Pak army.

I think getting rid of terrorist sympathisers is not a good idea for as long as they are advocating militancy or violence. Serious debate and trying to win their heart is wiser

Serious debate is one thing, constantly leaving self righteous comments another. These people don't understand words, they've been replied to with words for the past decade. Look where that has led us, our country's image ruined, economy on the verge of collapse, death of thousands of our people, and a total breakdown of the state. No more talking, it's time for action.

Look at the proportions between the residents of FATA and the Pakistani public, look at the proportion of your army compared with the Mujahideen, is it that surprising to see more deaths on the side with more people in it?

In the very end we will stand before HIM, we will be asked if we had spoken out against the opression of the tyrants and pharaohs of our time. Here we are with a wanton slaughter of innocent muslims happening right before us, how will we answer when that moment comes?

Look at the proportions between the residents of FATA and the Pakistani public, look at the proportion of your army compared with the Mujahideen, is it that surprising to see more deaths on the side with more people in it?

In the very end we will stand before HIM, we will be asked if we had spoken out against the opression of the tyrants and pharaohs of our time. Here we are with a wanton slaughter of innocent muslims happening right before us, how will we answer when that moment comes?

You see when the "mujahideen" as you call it blow up bus stations,malls,cinemas,mosques then its no wonder over 50000 deaths are reported which contain military,paramilitary and civilians in it.

These cowards dont fight out front against the armed personals. They hide in the shadows and attack the civilians and cities. The thing is they are not innocent. At the end what will the taliban say before Him. Will they say to implement your laws we killed their children, their women and unarmed civilians.

You have no idea how we have suffered and still we gave them the chance for peace talks. Still we decided to not avenge the deaths of those 50000 people and raised a hand of friendship and what did we get in return. Everyday bombings in Peshawar, killing of christians, peshawar cinema attack and 24!!!!! deaths of soldiers when cease fire was announced from them. We were still talking abt peace talks but they attacked jinnah airprort which resulted in 33 deaths!!!!.

Enough now. We have suffered long and hard and we have tried talking to them. Now we go in and we kill anybody sheltering them, we kill anybody involved with them and we kill any terrorist haven we find.

I SUPPORT THIS ARMY ACTION AND HOPE THAT WE KILL EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM.

Back
Top Bottom