What's new

Do you support Operation Zarb-e-Azb

Do you support Operation Zarb-e-Azb

• Total voters
All madrassahs and secret madrassahs need to be identified and regulated. Country cannot afford a new generation of jihadi morons. We need people who can contribute to society and make the country rise.

The next priority must be for rangers across the country to find these places and interrogate owners.

I agree that Red Mosque operation was not executed well.. he should have had every thug and terrorist students executed and not allowed them to be sent to Supreme court which freed them and they made Ghazi force.

public sentiment from whom? who declare Usama as greatest Martyr and offer prayers in his name?
he has had more success with brick walls than those people who still think taliban are their brothers.

I see Pakistani Public as sons of Noah who remained in denial and refused to bord the ship and I am sure they must have been cursing and blaming him for drowning in the end.

Saudis cleared Grand Mosque back in 79 and executed every single terrorist. since then .. no wahabi terrorist dared to to repeat anything spectacular apart from a handful of bombings.

Saudis executed all 63 prisoners they had captured alive and no one shed a single tear for those bigots

in Pakistan, the public sentiment made the burka aunty a hereon..

Grand Mosque Seizure - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hon Irfan Baluch,

You have hit the nail on the head. The situation at Lal Masjid has highlighted the dichotomy of Pakistan society. Our patriotism stops with India , Israel & the USA.

No state Islamic or otherwise can tolerate an open rebellion. Haram Sharif was first attacked by Ommayyad Caliph Abdul Malik when Hajjaj bin Yusuf bombarded Kaaba & the pilgrims during the Hajj and killed Abdulla ibne Zubair (RA). This happened in 73 Hijri when some of the Sehaba and most of the Tabai’n were still living!

Saudis also did not hesitate doing the same in 1979 and killed all the insurgents who were hiding in the Haram Sharif. But anti Pakistan elements screamed blue murder when GOP took action against the Fitna of Lal Masjid who had defied GOP's writ for months.

Extremist lovers of Pakistan totally ignore that two brothers, not known for any religious scholarship, not elected members of Provincial or National assembly take it upon themselves to unilaterally try to establish their version of Sharia on rest of Pakistan. Their only previous claim to notoriety was that their father had been killed by the terrorists inside Lal Masjid but they forgave the killers. Probably the two brothers had their father killed because they couldn’t wait until natural death of their father to take over control of the mosque.

These terrorist supporters who otherwise appear to be patriotic Pakistanis, never for one moment stop to think that there cannot be a state with the state. There must be about a million mosques in Pakistan, what happens if every mullah follows Lal Masjid example, grabs a couple of adjacent buildings and then tries to impose his will on rest of the society? Where would the the writ of GOP?

I see posts which justify attacks on Pakistan State such as PNS Mehran & PAF Kamara as revenge attacks in response to Musharraf's U- turn. Probably this section of the society would have preferred Pakistan to have been bombed into rubble as long as their beloved Osama bin Laden was safe. Pakistan is being destroyed from within because many lawyers, judges and media personalities fall under this category

In a country where Fatwas of Kufr are dime a dozen and calling anyone who doesn’t agree with you a traitor is the norm; I would abstain from questioning anyone’s patriotism. I leave it to the readers to peruse the posts and then decide who loves the state of Pakistan and who couldn’t care less whether it survives or not.

Last edited:
Only a crazy terrorist sympathizer would disagree with this operation.

In my view, it should have been launched in 2010. Right after Swat and South Waziristan operation.

Secondly, I don't get why some of my countrymen are still trying to convince some terrorist lovers about justification of this operation. Do you guys really think you can get through to them? No way, no how buddy.

They have made up their minds and are strong in their resolve to provide terrorists a mental justification in mainstream society. They are terrorists media and social wing. They are full filling their duty.

At this point our policy should be; you have made up your mind to support terrorists and we have made up our mind to support their destruction. There will be no talk and no convincing each other of why we are doing what we are doing. You got your side and we got ours. Let's see who wins.

You definitely need a lobotomy......... or may a I suggest being raped by your Talib lovers, they certainly do enjoy your kind........... someone needs to trace your IP, give it to Canadian Authorities..... so that you can be deported back to my tender care........

Look at the proportions between the residents of FATA and the Pakistani public, look at the proportion of your army compared with the Mujahideen, is it that surprising to see more deaths on the side with more people in it?

In the very end we will stand before HIM, we will be asked if we had spoken out against the opression of the tyrants and pharaohs of our time. Here we are with a wanton slaughter of innocent muslims happening right before us, how will we answer when that moment comes?

@NIZ @Hyperion on youtube I uploaded a PAF/ Pak army bombing video footage taken by the Taliban themselves.
an Indian impersonating as a taliban sympathizer or realy a sympathizer used the typical Indian lines of 71 and Ummah and Lal Masjid and then cursing PAF for bombing Muslims and then suggested that the TTP should be given MANPADs to down Pakistani planes and gunships I banned the low life prick but this is the reality where we have genuine or fake taliban arse lickers posting hatred against our forces

Lala, these kind of assholes are everywhere........ imagine, we even encounter them on a daily basis here on PDF............. but one thing is for sure, they are getting smarter....... doesn't matter, eventually they will all taste the bullet............

@NIZ @Hyperion on youtube I uploaded a PAF/ Pak army bombing video footage taken by the Taliban themselves.
an Indian impersonating as a taliban sympathizer or realy a sympathizer used the typical Indian lines of 71 and Ummah and Lal Masjid and then cursing PAF for bombing Muslims and then suggested that the TTP should be given MANPADs to down Pakistani planes and gunships I banned the low life prick but this is the reality where we have genuine or fake taliban arse lickers posting hatred against our forces

may a I suggest being raped by your Talib lovers, they certainly do enjoy your kind........... someone needs to trace your IP, give it to Canadian Authorities..... so that you can be deported back to my tender care........

At least I have the satisfaction that when the time comes and we will stand before HIM in judgement, I can say that I did not wish any ill for another human, that I did not wish for another being to be "raped". In your case, how will you answer when you are asked of these things?

You are a representation of the savage and merciless mindset of the establishment in this time. Your words show apparently how vile and evil the mindset of some of the Pakistani public and it's military have turned into. And then you ask me why I sympathize with the righteous in waziristan who are being oppressed? After taking a looking at that post of yours any human, not just a muslim would have reason to sympathize with the righteous.

Every Pakistani supports this operation, we hope it continues till the very last terrorist is eliminated. After the operation we should go after the source of these terrorist making factories which is spread like a cancer across the country. :sniper:

Allah Pakistan pa apna karam farmaye or Aman o Amaan phir sa bhal hu jaye. Ameen

They did say Lahore and Islamabad will burn, look at the chaos and killings that have happened in those two cities recently.
Like i said it wasn't a threat, it was a warning. The righteous who are resisting in waziristan won't have to lift a finger for the Almighty will bring your country and your military establishment to justice for its opression against the common people in FATA.

Its never too late to reconsider, public opnion can still stop the mericless and open slaughter in waziristan. The signs of HIS will is in front of us but how will the rest of you all decide?

Every Pakistani supports this operation, we hope it continues till the very last terrorist is eliminated. After the operation we should go after the source of these terrorist making factories which is spread like a cancer across the country. :sniper:

Among the political parties, Jamaat Islami & JUI have declared that they do not support Operation Zarb e Azb. PTI took 2 days to deliberate and finally Imran Khan declared that PTI is behind the Pak Army but against the government. Perhaps one could call this a conditional support.

Only MQM, ANP and PPP have lent full support. PMNL-N provides 'reluctant support'. Thank heavens that Taliban lover Ch. Nisar was recovering from a mild heart attack; else you would have PML-N still insisting on 'Talks. Suppose after the SSP/LeJ sympathizer Rana Sana -ullah has resigned. There is one less extremist supporting Minister in the Punjab gov't.

It is estimated that about 10 to12% of the population; the section that supports TTP; are against this operation.

So many people forced out of their homes and are being left stranded by the supposed "islamic republic" and its military. Don't you know that for an action as bad as this they will certainly give badua to your country and the military that you all are sickeningly infatuated with. they will ask for justice from Allah, and indeed HE does listen to the widows and oraphans who had seen their own righteous fathers and brothers 'bombed to the stone age. Indeed HE will exact justice against such vile people and give you a taste of the chaos that you all have been celebrating

YES I SUPPORT THIS OPERATION !

But as usual, if there is no operation, civialians pay the price... and if there is an operation, civilian still pay the price.

It only depends on which kind of price the civilians, the Civil Society, is ready to pay...

Back
Top Bottom