Do you support Operation Zarb-e-Azb

Do you support Operation Zarb-e-Azb

• Total voters

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Well I am very glad to see finally the military operation is launched against Talibaboons and I hope the operation continues until the terrorists end and meet their destiny but I know there are people from various parties and segments of society who may not be supporting this operation. I would like to gather review on this sensitive matter on PDF to see how many of us supports this operation and why not.

Yes i support it....only if the whole civilian population of NW is evacuated.

Sir majority already left NW. Civilian casuality will be minimum or non at all.

This time secure the border, if they run they must not be allowed to return.

Go back after them and kill them, send F-16 in to Afghanistan. Anyway can anyone tell me why we didnt wait for russian helicopters? When are these coming?

Go back after them and kill them, send F-16 in to Afghanistan. Anyway can anyone tell me why we didnt wait for russian helicopters? When are these coming?

I am skeptical about those helis, Indians have done a lot of moaning and so Ruskies may back track.

A naya pakistan cant be made till these killer terrorists are not eradicated. Thinking that pakistanis can live a prosperous & safe life while these terrorists and their sympathizers are still alive is not possible. The people who still try to stall war on terror are traitors of pakistan and should be hanged in my book instead of being voted the next time. All the refugees need to be kicked out.

Yes i support it....only if the whole civilian population of NW is evacuated.

pakistani nation should stand with waziri brothers and help them in any way possible, hope IDP situation isn't mishandled like previous time

N, ANP, PPP, MQM and Sheeda teli party so far have come out for support. Still waiting for PTI fudus.

Yes, killing everyone indiscriminately would solve the problem. Na rahega Baans na bajegi bansuri.

Back
Top Bottom