What's new

Do you support Operation Zarb-e-Azb

Do you support Operation Zarb-e-Azb

• Total voters
I stand with our armed forces in this and will support them in this operation and pray for their success.

An operation to hunt down dogs that killed thousands of civilians. Who wont support that?

Ae Watan Pyaare Watan Pak Watan Pak Watan Ae Mere Pyaare Watan.
Tujhse Hai Meri Tamannaon Ki Duniya Pur Noor.
Azm Mera Kahin Mere Iraada Hai Gaeyoor.
Meri Hasti Main Ana Hai Meri Masti Main Shaoor.
Jaan Fiza Mera Taqayul Hai To Shireen Hai Suqan.
Ae Mere Pyaare Watan.
Tu Dil Afroz Baharon Ka Taro Taaza Chaman.
Tu Mehakte Huay Phoolon Ka Suhana Gulshan.
Tu Nawarez Ana Dil Ka Bahari Masqan.
Rang O Ahang Se Mamoor Tere Koho Chaman.
Ae Mere Pyaare Watan...
Mera Dil Teri Tamannaon Ka Jaanbaqsh Dayaar.
Mera Seena Teri Hurmat Ka Hai Sangeen Hissaar.
Mere Mehboob Watan Tujh Pay Agar Jaan Ho Nisaar Main Yeh Samjhoonga Thikaane Laga Sarmaya-e-tan.
Ae Mere Pyaare Watan.

I support it but the timing is such that NS will certainly gain political advantage over the opposition and i believe that's not a coincidence.

Your country,your decision and i respect that.
Only suggestion would be to avoid high collateral damage or it may further alienate the populace.

Yes, send these "klab"(dogs) to "naar"(hell), just like the prophet Muhammad (salal laho alay wa salam) told us.

I completely support this operation, and hope IK/PTI will also do so.
I swear if IK does not there is going to be some serious chitrol of PTI people by me. This coming from a guy who voted for PTI.
Same hear.. I voted for PTI even though I always believed his stance on War on Terror was flawed.

He may go against my will once again but I am and has always been in favour of this operation. Who cares about the leader of political party when you have to choose between right and wrong.

We need to support right things for our country, no matter if IK is with it or not.

This. We do what we feel is right and Imran needs to think like that. He must see that right now the country and the army is looking at us for moral support and i for one will provide them that as much as i can.

Same hear.. I voted for PTI even though I always believed his stance on War on Terror was flawed.

He may go against my will once again but I am and has always been in favour of this operation. Who cares about the leader of political party when you have to choose between right and wrong.

Sir I also knew from start that IK's stance about WoT is flawed but I still advocated about peace talks because we never practically used this option. But after seeing recent peace talks and its outcome, now its crystal clear that the only language these talibast@rds understand is of guns. Its time to give them what they have asked for.

This is a Cancer and should be Eradicated...Let's Pray for Armed Forces,May Amighty Allah keep the safe and Grant them and us with victory over the Terrorists...

Back
Top Bottom